Anybody Watching The Women's US Open?

Re: Anybody Watching The Women's US Open?

I have been watching female sports since noon, Wimbleton and Sharapova, now golf and Gulbis :party

Not much else on Nick, but as a golfer, I enjoy this. Draw the line at watching beaverball though, lol.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I can never get enough of Natalie Gulbis prancing around. She is gonna win one very soon.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Im with you BGS, I actually enjoy watching these gals play. Its nice to watch more than Driver wedge tourneys

I can never get enough of Natalie Gulbis prancing around. She is gonna win one very soon.

I love Natalie, I know a few guys that spoke with her when she played in the jamie farr in my hometown a couple of years back - down to earth and sweet as can be from what I was told.

Had her as my signature a few forums back...

This year the Tv coverage has been bad because of the rain delays been mainly showing 2006 highlights or tape delayed action.

They just started live coverage of the 3rd round it is good stuff but NBC coverage ends in 20 minutes that sucks

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I love Natalie, I know a few guys that spoke with her when she played in the jamie farr in my hometown a couple of years back - down to earth and sweet as can be from what I was told.

Had her as my signature a few forums back...

She really does it for me, BGS:doh1

why cant NBC throw this on MSNBC, CNBC or let golf channel cover the rest of the day action alot of golf left to be played today and no TV

munson15

I want winners...

Good for Cristie Kerr, nice to see an American girl win a major.

yea, I was really happy to see Cristie break through in a major