All of Baseball Would Cheer Barry Bonds at The All-Star Game, if ....

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted
He announced his Immediate Retirement on July 10, 2007, during the All-Star Game in his Home Stadium.

Hank Aaron may even show up in the late innings to be sure Bonds actually walks away from the game.

:houra

roseman

EOG Dedicated
Re: All of Baseball Would Cheer Barry Bonds at The All-Star Game, if ....

That would be nice.

They are both on my last nerve, just neither show up, that would make me happy....

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Here we fucking GO..........Bonds is an azz, but the greatest hitter EVER....If you have NEVER hit a 90mph FASTBALL out of a stadium, please SHUT THE FUCK UP......

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted

With Baseball honoring Willie Mays during the festivities, Bonds can show a compassionate side, as he walks away from the game.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I'd like it better if when he was walking away from the game he got hit by a truck. (or a flying saucer, for those of you who want to take the light hearted approach).

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Biggest record in sports, and the public yawns and our beloved commish and Mr. Aaron stay away. Barry Bonds is a record-breaking pariah.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

im glad he was voted in.....its in his home park, he should be there......people may not like him, but he is still one of the greatest hitters to ever play the game.....and i think we will find out in the future, that he didnt do anything different than about 75% of the players in the game did..

hroberts

EOG Veteran

He announced his Immediate Retirement on July 10, 2007, during the All-Star Game in his Home Stadium.

Hank Aaron may even show up in the late innings to be sure Bonds actually walks away from the game.

:houra

Smoke some more crack!! You hater!!!:doh1