Any advice on 15 times rollover?

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast
I need to rollover my Superiorbook acct 15 times, any advice on how to do that? Should i bet big or small? Parlays? I am an NFL guy who can't wait for opening day to get started on this rollover deal. :+clueless

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted
Re: Any advice on 15 times rollover?

I hate to be a dick, reynolds,but what makes you think you will get paid after the rollover? It would be tragic if you complete the rollover and not get paid. It has happened before,when players completed additional rollovers, and still did not get paid.

dirty

EOG Master

I need to rollover my Superiorbook acct 15 times, any advice on how to do that? Should i bet big or small? Parlays? I am an NFL guy who can't wait for opening day to get started on this rollover deal. :+clueless

There are no cases of Superior Book not paying that I am aware of....The naysayers will bring up Bet Empire, but they were 2 different companies...

With that being said, I would just play very strong plays confirmed by the best handicappers here... I don't know if you have to complete the rollover by a certain time, but if Not I would not rush to do it just to make plays. Make sure they are Solid bets and you will be there before you know it...

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

I hear what you're saying gambler, but i still have to try don't i?

beardog

EOG Dedicated

I ROLLED OVER 30 GRAND AT ODDSMAKER IN 3 WEEKS ON SLOT MACHINE AND CASHED OUT 2 GRAND BUT THE MACHINE HITTING AND I TRIED TO MAINTAIN MY STARTING BALANCE GOOD LUCK

If you can hedge with another book, you can "transfer" the money faster if the right team(s) hit. Been there, done that.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

superior paid like clockwork all during football season for me and i had lots of withdraws through neteller although i think it sucks about the 15x rollover that you must play

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I would suggest that you stick to good play, get the best odds and vig possible of course, & use good money management.

No need to sweat it bad because it is out of your control at this time. Try and have good reason or edge on your wagers. Don't take big leaps of faith in your wagering amounts trying to get the 15X rolled.

Play what you like and I think MM is essential here like anytime. Don't take a lot of chances to lose just because you have to put action in for the Roll.

That is my best advice I can think of. Let's try and make it profitable, Sir.

ALL THE BEST TO YOU

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

Had no choice BGS 9.5, Superiorbook bailed out BETEMPIRE. Thanks General, sound advice, i'll probably wait for football to kick off.

Ahhh, sorry Reynolds, I didnt know that at the time. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass...