PICKS PRODIGY's SAT SIX-PACK of 5UNIT BOMBS !!!

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member
Allright, well that was a perfect example yesterday of my betting philosophy...Winning more games than we lose, without needing a particular play to determine our fate. I have always been a straight bettor and although I always toss in the long shot parlay, for those days the broom does come out...my style eliminates those Big Swings that take their eventual toll on our bankrolls. This is what you can expect, and this is exactly what you will get...all the plays that I am wagering on for that particular day, in an attempt to turn a profit and watch our banks gradually grow, which in turn enables us to increase our amount per unit. Not rocket science, nor was I the creator of such a methodical approach...but we all deep inside know, thats the only way to succeed...treat it like a business, and it will pay as such. Sure there will ultimately be those days in which we have to take a loss, but we are assured that in the long run, our business will be a profitable one. So, with that said, lets put that card together which will once again take money from our books pockets.

MLB TOP PLAYS for SATURDAY = (all 5Unit Plays) ***(PP's FAV's)
1.) TIGERS -150
2.) KC ROYALS -115
3.) LA DODGERS -105 ***
4.) RED SOX -1.5 (-115)
5.) BLUE JAYS -135***
6.) UNDER 7.5 (-110) MIL/CHIC...Mr. Totals Top Play

MLB SAT PARLAY = wrap'em up !!!

**Before I let you go, I wanted to pass this on...I was almost going to release the HOUSTON ASTROS as a selection, but it fell a little short. Then it was brought to my attention that BIG AL, has his NL Game of the ?? on the ROCKIES and with his high winning % on these type of plays, many are following along. Now I am not saying that he is on the wrong side, but I do caution those who are about to wager a lot more than they otherwise would have...here are the facts...Rockies have LOST 9 Straight (are they due, sure but have been for the past 6+gms), along with 2 straight heart breakers to this Astro team, losing in the 9th yest. w/2 outs after giving up a 2run shot. Then the night before, the Astros, hit a Grand Slam in the 11th to beat'em. Factor in that Houston is hitting .323 vs. LH their L/10, along with Jennings getting his 1st shot at his old club...and I just can't see any justification that would make the Rockies, that sure of a play. Again, I am not advocating playing the Astros, nor that Big Al, won't hit his GOM, but obvious caution should be considered.**

So there you have it...all the work that I just dropped on my book for today. I feel that this is a definate profit turning card for us, and hope you do also. Enjoy tonights games and as always...drinks are on the house...The Picks Prodigy.

:bank: :bank: :bank: :bank:

Last edited:

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member
Re: PICKS PRODIGY's SAT SIX-PACK of 5UNIT BOMBS !!!

No WNBA play?

No sir, Mr. Wnba said he doesn't like the game, but if you held a gun to his head, he'd take the Comets + the points at home. Thanks for taking the time to post the Units won or loss from my selections, I really appreciate that as well as I'm sure others so. Good luck and lets bring out our brooms...also I think I may have another nice play in the Nascar tomorrow, see if we can hit the winning driver again...PP

sooner

EOG Member

Looks like the Cubs game will go over before the 5Th inning.
So much for that 200. get next game:doh1

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

No sir, Mr. Wnba said he doesn't like the game, but if you held a gun to his head, he'd take the Comets + the points at home. Thanks for taking the time to post the Units won or loss from my selections, I really appreciate that as well as I'm sure others so. Good luck and lets bring out our brooms...also I think I may have another nice play in the Nascar tomorrow, see if we can hit the winning driver again...PP
Actually I forgot the Cubs play in the first thread...You won 17.25.

sooner

EOG Member

Picks,
Sorry I must bring you bad luck, as it seems if I read your plays and don't play them you win, but when I play them you have a bad day.
So it seems I am bad luck. It also has happened with other good cappers, I follow, don't play their picks and they win, I play and shit falls apart.
I should tell everyone when I will play and they can go the other way and probably win. Good luck on your picks.

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

I have you going 0-6, -36.5 units today, -19.25 since you came to EOG.

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member

Picks,
Sorry I must bring you bad luck, as it seems if I read your plays and don't play them you win, but when I play them you have a bad day.
So it seems I am bad luck. It also has happened with other good cappers, I follow, don't play their picks and they win, I play and shit falls apart.
I should tell everyone when I will play and they can go the other way and probably win. Good luck on your picks.

Sooner, you had absolutely nothing to do with the way the day went. I was just on the WRONG side and there is nothing I could say but the truth. Ironically, it is as hard to do that, as it is to go 6-0...I urge you to follow along and have no fear, your luck is about to change...take care and thank you for attempting to carry some of the burden, but only I am to Blame...PP

Love this guy I have been betting against you for days now. Keep up the great work. $$$$$

:cocktail

The Picks Prodi

EOG Member

Love this guy I have been betting against you for days now. Keep up the great work. $$$$$

:cocktail
Lets Practice Some Math...How Much Are You Up Betting Against Me Now??? I love it, waiting in the bushes to attack and its really kind of sad that someone would find comfort in another losing money...At the very least wait a little and see if maybe I'll be in the negative before speaking, because it don't make sense you bashing someone who is AHEAD...I don't hide this kind of day...It hasn't happend for a very long time...But I ask again...Are you up money betting against me the past few days, including today, Sunday??? So what are we talking about then???Good Luck anyway man, PP