UK terror threat now 'critical'

andrew748

Banned
<!-- S BO --> <!-- S IIMA --> <table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="203"> <tbody><tr><td> Mr Brown thanked the emergency services for their professionalism

</td></tr> </tbody></table> <!-- E IIMA --> <!-- S SF --> The UK's national terrorism threat level has been raised to "critical" after attacks in Glasgow and London.
Prime Minister Gordon Brown urged the public to be vigilant and added: "I know the British people will stand together, united and resolute."

BBC NEWS | UK | UK terror threat now 'critical'

i suppose this means we've run out of milk for our tea again :doh1

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: UK terror threat now 'critical'

This suk, Drew.

Going to be carnage in this country here when suicide bombers start hitting the walmarts, starbucks or other places with crowds. :(

andrew748

Banned

This suk, Drew.

Going to be carnage in this country here when suicide bombers start hitting the walmarts, starbucks or other places with crowds. :(
i think we are more philosophical about this type of shenanigans than you guys.

we have a major Princess slapper remembrance concert coming up soon.
i'd be bombing that, not some crappy little airport in scotland :D

if it happens to you lot, You guys will go mental and demand someone's blood.
still i hear bush want's to hit iran anyway so it's all good :LMAO

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Andrew - This is UK's problem:

Mohammed second most popular name in UK

LONDON: Mohammed will likely become the most popular name for baby boys in Britain by the end of the year, The Times newspaper reported on Wednesday, citing government data.

Though official records from the Office for National Statistics list the spelling Mohammed 23rd in its yearly analysis of the top 3,000 names given to children, when all the different spellings of the name are taken into account, it ranks second, only behind Jack, according to The Times.

andrew748

Banned

Andrew - This is UK's problem:

Mohammed second most popular name in UK

LONDON: Mohammed will likely become the most popular name for baby boys in Britain by the end of the year, The Times newspaper reported on Wednesday, citing government data.

Though official records from the Office for National Statistics list the spelling Mohammed 23rd in its yearly analysis of the top 3,000 names given to children, when all the different spellings of the name are taken into account, it ranks second, only behind Jack, according to The Times.
you are not wrong there mate :)

but keep it down or we'll have frankjohnson in here calling everyone nazis.

it sucks to be a copper over here at the moment that's for sure.

Increase in anti-terror targets

<!-- S BO --> <!-- S IBYL --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="416"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="bottom"> By Dominic Casciani
BBC News home affairs
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- E IBYL --> <!-- S IIMA --> <table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="203"> <tbody><tr><td> Counter-terror police are stopping and searching more people

</td></tr> </tbody></table> <!-- E IIMA --> <!-- S SF --> Counter-terror police have recorded a 37% increase in "suspicious reconnaissance" of potential targets in the first four months of 2007.

Metropolitan Police commanders said the "undiminished" threat level justified the continued use of random stop-and-search powers.
But they accepted the reasons for almost 23,000 stops under anti-terror laws in London needed more explaining.
Campaigners say anti-terrorism stop and searches "cri

BBC NEWS | UK | Increase in anti-terror targets

stop and search a person with dark skin and your police authority has to del with all sorts of racial and civil liberty protests :LMAO

Rxx

EOG Veteran

just lovely. i am flying to stansted on tuesday morning- will be there for the TDF prologue and stage 1.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

I feel sorry for our Mother Country, England. It appears that they have problems from within. Pretty soon all these whacko religious fanatics inside will take matters into their own hands.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The time may fast be approaching when hard working, loyal american muslims may be told that the few have ruined it for the many. That the tail is now wagging the dog and any slip up in security could be castostrophic so they'll have to leave the country. I sure wouldn't want to tell my muslim friends and acquaintances who are raising families and enjoying the american dream that they are going to be asked to leave but i suspect a single terrorist attack on our soil at a shopping mall, theatre, or market, is going to cause many to see it as a realistic option. We have little way of knowing who among the muslim communities hate us and it's sure obvious we've got far better reason to act on their community than we ever had with japanese-americans during wwII who loved our country and were victims of hysteria and racism. A religion, manipulated by the geo politics of oil is at war with us.

But then as long as our borders aren't secure what difference will it make to force good and bad alike out of the country. So long as corporations want cheap illegal labor coming in from mexico our borders will never be cinched up.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Terrorism only occurs when you piss off the terrorists...

You never hear about bombings in Sweden or Switzerland or Brazil...

Very easy to end it.

First you leave Iraq and make a truce with these people. Then you leave Afghanistan and make it clear you are leaving in order to end killing... Then you stop protecting Israel's ass.... Then terrorism is drastically reduced.

Sean

andrew748

Banned

Sean

doesn't mean they don't have similar problems, different factions for sure but, there's always some nutter / s trying to do something silly.

The Devil

EOG Master

Very easy to end it.

First you leave Iraq and make a truce with these people. Then you leave Afghanistan and make it clear you are leaving in order to end killing... Then you stop protecting Israel's ass.... Then terrorism is drastically reduced.

Sean

If you belive that you are a lost cause. These people will never stop until their religion is the only religion on this earth.

dirty

EOG Master

Looks like these guys are seeing if Gordon Brown has a Nutsack or a clit

panther

EOG Dedicated

YEAH

we need to get are guys out of Iraq

AND THEN NUKE IT AND IRAN

THEN ASK WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT

Looks like these guys are seeing if Gordon Brown has a Nutsack or a clit

Sharp post. Very similar to the Spanish bombings, which caused a strong ally to capitulate and pull out of the coalition. . .Seems as if the bombers are trying to cause domestic pressure to force a British pullout in Iraq. They obviously have not read their history. Great Britain stood up under five years of Luftwaffe bombing--including the London Blitz--and the British have repeatedly shown throughout history that they are not averse to a good scrap. I'll lay the chalk on U.K. -750.

Last edited:

The General

The old and newer generation of Muslims added and beliefs with desire to eliminate the West along with Israel is only going to get worse. We all know that. Diplomacy is really not an option but just a detour to the ultimate goal of the extremists.

The old and newer generation of Muslims added and beliefs with desire to eliminate the West along with Israel is only going to get worse. We all know that. Diplomacy is really not an option but just a detour to the ultimate goal of the extremists.

Sir, my solution to the problem in the middle East is to erect more places for the Muslims to purchase Egg McMuffins and Big Macs. This will surely slow down the terrorism and make them stupid and fat like our legislators.

The General

Sir, my solution to the problem in the middle East is to erect more places for the Muslims to purchase Egg McMuffins and Big Macs. This will surely slow down the terrorism and make them stupid and fat like our legislators.

Everyone has to love a nice Egg Mac in the morning. I mean it's a part of the American Dream. And, I do assure if they indulge into maybe 3-4 of them, it will definitely slow them down buddy. You are correct. Have a good day.