Mark Cuban Is Suing Don Nelson

Salo

EOG Dedicated
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban believes Golden State's sizzling shooting alone didn't sink his basketball team in the most stunning playoff defeat in NBA history.
That's according to Don Nelson's attorney, John O'Connor, who said Cuban is suing Nelson, claiming the Warriors beat the Mavs in the first round because the Warriors' coach -- and former coach of the Mavs -- had "confidential information and he [Cuban] wants to enjoin Don from coaching against the Mavericks."

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Mark Cuban Is Suing Don Nelson

This is the Dumbest thing I have ever read... WTF .... He better file this in California..as that dumbass state might let this get to court.

waco

EOG Dedicated

I am so glad Don did a job on him. He just knew how to defense Dirk . They shut him him down completely. I bet Don is laughing his ass off about this.

lol that bitch Mark Cuban at it again. he has no common fucking sense lol

I know Nelly is loving this lol

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

The biggest choke job in NBA history(#8 seed beating # 1 seed), and now they want to sue? roflmao!

Dr. Hackenbush

EOG Member

Cuban is crying "Sour Grapes!" Ever since the Mavs' loss, the media has been pounding him for setting up the team for failure with all of his hype and "Great Expectations" crap (along with, of course, neither Dirk or JT showing up.) Cuban is just trying to defer blame to another targer.