Chris Benoit Dead.....

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Chris Benoit Dead.....

JUST WENT OVER TO WWW.WWE.COM AND THERE IS NO STORY ON BENOIT ANYMORE.

SEARCHED HIS NAME AND MOST OF THE PAGES THAT HAD LINKS SAY PAGE NOT FOUND. LOOKS LIKE HE WILL DISAPPEAR TOTALLY FROM WWE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

General and Dirty call this a "sick situation" "everyday it gets more bizarre" "fucked up situation" "Benoit looks normal, the Dr. must have give him something" etc. What they don't tell us, which actually tells us a lot, is that the guys is a piece of shit killer. For those with an affinity for Benoit, ie some other white guys or rednecks or whatever they are, black guys like oj are guilty till proven innocent while Benoit is innocent even if he's been proven guilty. You see it's a "bizarre situation" and there must be something else going on. Sure guys. That something else is something pretty sick. It's called a double standard cutting in favor of a child killing pig.

The Devil

EOG Master

General and Dirty call this a "sick situation" "everyday it gets more bizarre" "fucked up situation" "Benoit looks normal, the Dr. must have give him something" etc. What they don't tell us, which actually tells us a lot, is that the guys is a piece of shit killer. For those with an affinity for Benoit, ie some other white guys or rednecks or whatever they are, black guys like oj are guilty till proven innocent while Benoit is innocent even if he's been proven guilty. You see it's a "bizarre situation" and there must be something else going on. Sure guys. That something else is something pretty sick. It's called a double standard cutting in favor of a child killing pig.

RELAX FRANK, YOU ARE GOING THRU ROID RAGE. NO ONE SAID THE GUY WASN'T A SCUMBAG KILLER, I THINK EVERYONE AGREES WITH THAT. SEEMS PEOPLE HERE ARE LOOKING FOR THE REASONS AS MORE AND MORE INFO COMES OUT.

YOU ARE THE ONE BRINGING UP OJ AND WHITES AND BLACKS AND REDNECKS.

The Devil

EOG Master

FRANK LOOK AT HIS PICTURE TAKEN FRIDAY AND TELL ME THE GUY LOOKS DIFFERENT FROM MOST PEOPLE YOU SEE WALKING THE STREETS.

HE LOOKED VERY NORMAL, SOMETHING SNAPPED AND HE BECAME A KILLER.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Devil, you say everyone thinks he's a piece of shit. Well as I pointed out not everyone is saying so. Dirty and general aren't. They're not my posts. I'm just pointing out what dirty and general's posts say and what they don't say.

dirty

EOG Master

Yea Devil...didn't you know a guy snapping and Killing his Kids was not a Fucked up situation :+clueless Shit like that is just normal Daily Life round here...

Frank needs to be in the loony bin so he can watch those aliens millions of years ago who chunked rocks at earth with a Huge slingshot to demolish us....

I need to be slapped for even reading what he posted... I try not to, but sometimes I can't help Myself..

dirty

EOG Master

This story is not amazing, Bizzare and Sick.... It is just the norm in Mine in General's world... We deal with Chris Benoit's every day...

Frank just has a hardon for me and now obviously for General now too.. he goes out of his way at every turn to try to bash me when he can... It is all good...

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I think dirty's reluctance to condemn benoit stems from the fact dirty sees or saw himself in his wrestling hero. A misuderstood man angry with all the pussies of the world who've fucked it all up. Calling the situation fucked up or sick is much different than calling your hero an evil fucked up guy, as you and a couple of your pals try to put the blame on something other than the fact that benoit was a piece of shit coward who killed a woman and his child. Dirty you are the quickest guy around these forums to condemn others. You are totally judgmental and brook no weakness. Suddently you a bleeding heart liberal looking for anwers. When you initially posted your "guest book" thead in honor of benoit i expressed my own feelings of sympathy for oj at the outset of his case to show understanding for your gesture of sympathy for benoit. These heroes have an impression which is frozen in our minds and it's nearly impossible to accomodate something as monstrous as the behavior shown by simpson or benoit. I posted I understood that. I even posted a thread about Bret Hart to show, though I don't understand the allure of a fake sport to grown men, that the sport obviously includes some pretty fine chaps. You loved this guy cause he's a redneck like yourself who stood for good against all the liberal pussies you have such contempt for. Well who's the liberal @@@@@, afraid to even be straight here and now.

dirty

EOG Master

Who said Benoit was my Hero.... Frank you are on some seriously fucked up shit in your world.... I am glad you are the only one living in it....

I have posted every new article or information I have come across just in case someone is interested in it Frankie Pooh...

You are one Froot Loop...

The Devil

EOG Master

I think dirty's reluctance to condemn benoit stems from the fact dirty sees or saw himself in his wrestling hero. A misuderstood man angry with all the pussies of the world who've fucked it all up. Calling the situation fucked up or sick is much different than calling your hero an evil fucked up guy, as you and a couple of your pals try to put the blame on something other than the fact that benoit was a piece of shit coward who killed a woman and his child. Dirty you are the quickest guy around these forums to condemn others. You are totally judgmental and brook no weakness. Suddently you a bleeding heart liberal looking for anwers. When you initially posted your "guest book" thead in honor of benoit i expressed my own feelings of sympathy for oj at the outset of his case to show understanding for your gesture of sympathy for benoit. These heroes have an impression which is frozen in our minds and it's nearly impossible to accomodate something as monstrous as the behavior shown by simpson or benoit. I posted I understood that. I even posted a thread about Bret Hart to show, though I don't understand the allure of a fake sport to grown men, that the sport obviously includes some pretty fine chaps. You loved this guy cause he's a redneck like yourself who stood for good against all the liberal pussies you have such contempt for. Well who's the liberal @@@@@, afraid to even be straight here and now.

I GUESS HE WAS A CANADIAN REDNECK LIVING IN GEORGIA.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

blog.myspace.com/billthehandyman

THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT CHRIS BENOIT DEATH

====================================================
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT CHRIS BENOIT'S DEATH
====================================================

The facts about when Daniel, Nancy & Chris Benoit supposedly died on the weekends. Here are the facts of the turn around situation in these reports of proof & saved captured screenshots and mainstream news report facts, that I have so far found ....

1) This news report (AngryMarks.com - June 25th 2007 *Monday*) reported that Nancy Benoit was supposedly killed by Chris Benoit on (*Saturday Night*), but an actual MSNBC Video Reports showed clearly *stated by the investigation reports in video* that Nancy Benoit was killed on (*Friday*) instead, of which I found VERY strange as I was Seeing and Hearing these reports.

06/25/07: Update From Observer on Benoit - Possible Theory

MSNBC Video: MSNBC Video

2) This news report (AngryMarks.com - June 25th 2007 *Sunday*) reported that Chris Benoit killed himself on (Monday) when reported by MSNBC Video Report that Chris Benoit took his own life on (SUNDAY - June 24th 2007)

MSNBC Video: MSNBC Video

So which was it now??? ... was it either *Sunday* or *Monday* that Chris Benoit (Supposedly) hung & killed himself in his own suicide here???

=========================================================================================
WHAT IS *GOVERNMENT* (FEDERAL SECTOR) DOING IN AMERICAN SPORTS - INCLUDING WWE WRESTLING AT THIS TIME??? BEFORE & AFTER CHRIS BENOIT'S DEATH????
=========================================================================================

1) This report *NOW GONE/DISAPPEARED FROM WWE's OWN WEBSITE* - http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitupdate - (WWE.com - June 25th 2007 *Monday*) - "Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday's live event in Beaumont, Texas, and WWE's Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sherrifs Monday, and requested they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family. http://www.geocities.com/theexposureguy/wwe.jpg

NOTE: (...LOOK BETWEEN #1 & #2 FOR CONFLICTING REPORTS AT SAME TIME. POSSIBLY LINKING THESE 2 STORIES....) [_JUNE 28th 2007_]

2) This news report (MSN.FOXSPORTS.COM - June 28th 2007 *Thursday*) Did Benoit's Wikipedia page tip off cops? - Benoit death on Wikipedia BEFORE bodies found - ( June 28th 2007 *Thursday*) FOX Sports on MSN - More Sports - Did Benoit's Wikipedia page tip off cops? ...----> "A Wikipedia official, Cary Bass, said Thursday that the entry was made by someone using an Internet protocol address registered in Stamford, Conn., where World Wrestling Entertainment is based.

An IP address, a unique series of numbers carried by every machine connected to the Internet, does not necessarily have to be broadcast from where it is registered. The bodies were found in Benoit's home in suburban Atlanta, and it's not known where the posting was sent from, Bass said."

3) Homeland Security Troops yell at Alex Jones in New York ( September 11th Anniversary 2006 Week - Homeland Security Troops Outside At Wrestling Event outside Arena Captured on video by Alex Jones crew ) WTF!!!! This is against Possee Comitatus Law to have military on the streets of America is against the law .... See proof video for more .... Homeland Security Troops yell at Alex Jones in New York

=================================================================================================
DISINFORMATION FACTS ON *GERMAN SHEPHARDS* ON BENOIT PROPERTY AT THE TIME OF THE BENOIT BODY DEATH FINDINGS.!!!!
=================================================================================================

2) The facts about clues to the miss-information about the German Shepard dogs on the premises of the property, at the time of thee police authorities entering the benoit property, discovering the bodies. Here are the facts on this turn around situation in these reports of proof & saved facts I have so far ....

A) WWE.com's own website on (WWE.com - June 25th 2007 *Monday*) reported under the article "Benoit's Death Part of A Double Murder-Suicide" said in the 3rd paragraph that ...

----> "Authorities representing the Sheriff's Department intiially had a difficult time entering Benoit's new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming *FREELY* AROUND THE PROPERTY."

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitupdate <---- IS NOW GONEEEEE FROM WWE's WEBSITE ( BUT HAD BACKUP... NICE TRY TO TAKE IT DOWN THOUGH FROM THE PUBLIC EYE WWE.COM ) Hehehehhehe .... http://www.geocities.com/theexposureguy/wwe.jpg

B) (WrestlingInc.com - June 26th 2007) reported from Chris Benoits "Text Message #2 sent to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am) - Chris Benoit's cell phone "The dogs are in the *ENCLOSED POOL AREA.* Garage side door is open."

Chris Benoit and family found dead - WrestlingInc.com

(***NOW CHANGED JUNE 28TH 2007***) ... but have the screenshot capture myself before change of Chris's text message that claimed this actual quote, before this page changed and updated for some reason ... lol.

NOTE: In the online dictionary at Dictionary.com - *ENCLOSED* means the following:

enclosed - Definitions from Dictionary.com

1. (*** to shut or hem in; close in on all sides: ***) a valley enclosed by tall mountains.

2. to surround, as with a fence or wall: to enclose land.

3. to insert in the same envelope, package, or the like: He enclosed a check. A book was sent with the bill enclosed.

4. to hold or contain: His letter enclosed a check.

5. Roman Catholic Church. a. to restrict to the enclosure of
a monastery or convent.

b. (of a monastery, convent, church, etc.) to establish or fix the boundary of an enclosure.

Which in all means, to CLOSE-IN. So why was it reported that the German Shepard dogs we're enclosed in the pool area. But then another saved proof news report at WWE.com - June 25th 2007, reported that ....

"Authorities representing the Sheriff's Department intiially had a difficult time entering Benoit's new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming *FREELY AROUND THE PROPERTY."

So what's wrong with this scenario change in news reports here folks????? ....

==========================================================
ABOUT BIBLE'S FOUND NEAR NANCY & DANIEL BENOIT'S BODIES!!!!
==========================================================

Chris benoit was part of the group of ( The Four Horseman ) as you all know, in WCW wrestling at that time. Now the bible contains in itself about the ( 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse ) was in the Bible testiment was laid next to Nancy and Daniels Bodies as possible clues ....

References:
Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 1995-1997 incarnation: Four Horsemen (professional wrestling) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1995, Flair and Arn (back to being heels) were teaming with Vader to torment Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. After Vader lost to Hogan in a steel cage match at Bash at the Beach, Flair entered the cage and lambasted him. Vader snapped and attacked Flair, and Arn came to his rescue. This led to a handicap match at Clash of the Champions XXXI, in which Vader defeated the team of Flair and Arn. Flair and Arn began to bicker, as Arn always felt he was doing Flair's dirty work; a feud developed that led to a match at the Fall Brawl PPV on September 19, 1995 in Asheville, North Carolina. Arn defeated Flair with the help of Brian Pillman. Flair begged Sting to help him against them but he did not trust Flair. After weeks, Sting agreed and Flair ended up turning on him at the Halloween Havoc PPV to reform the Horsemen with Arn and Pillman. ---> ( They quickly added *CHRIS BENOIT* to fill out the group. ) <--- This version of the Horsemen feuded with Hogan, Savage, Sting, and Lex Luger. Flair eventually took Miss Elizabeth and Woman from Hogan and Savage, and they were his valets for the next six months.

< htm2002 www.keyway.ca>http:>

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - An Astrology, Bible Prophecy, and New Age Analysis

Four Horsemen

GOOGLE SEARCH: bible 4 horsemen - Google Search

==================================================
EMAILS FROM NEWSDAY.COM ARTICLE EDITOR FACTS
==================================================

A) When 1st coming about this all when this whole Chris Benoit death situation came down. I found this article on Newsday.com and there was a paragraph that was *Changed/Deleted*, where "Vince McMahon" said that he was "cancelling Monday Night Raw" on Sunday Night Vengence on Pay-Per-View ... my proof is now GONE & CHANGED of that exact paragraph!!! Will contact the editor and ask "WHY!" he changed that suspicious paragraph within this Newsday.com (*Update Soon On Editor Comments by Phone Convo*) article:

WWE wrestler Chris Benoit and family found dead - Newsday.com

B) Notice ANOTHER Commenter (...Clearing Something Up...) SAW the same paragraph that I did in a comment just before my comment was posted about how this could be a homicide (...these is sad very sad...):

WWE wrestler Chris Benoit and family found dead - Topix

====================================================================
DISINFO REPORTS ON BENOIT DEATH REPORTS ON WHERE THEY WE'RE FOUND!!!
====================================================================

1) This news report (MTV.com News - June 26th 2007 *Tuesday*) reported that ... "Ballard added that Benoit's wife was killed in an upstairs *FAMILY ROOM,* her body found bound by her hands and feet, and that there was "blood under her head." The couple's 7-year-old son was killed in his upstairs bedroom. Both deaths were attributed to asphyxiation, according to an autopsy performed by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Deaths Of Benoit, Family Treated As Murder-Suicide - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

2) This news report (PWInsider.com - June 26th 2007 *Tuesday*) reported that ...

---->"- Daniel Benoit was located in his bedroom, Nancy Benoit was located in an *OFFICE AREA*, both in the upstairs part of the house." <----

Pro Wrestling Insider - Pro Wrestling News Inside & Out

3) This news report (AngryMarks.com - June 25th 2007 *Sunday*) reported that ...

" Right now, they believe that Chris Benoit killed Nancy Benoit on Saturday night, his son Daniel on Sunday, and himself on Monday. Sources state that Chris was found on the weight room, his wife in the *LIVING ROOM*, and his son in his bed. "

So why is it *3* differen't places that supposedly Nancy Benoit was killed in these reports ????

===========================================================================
WEIRD DIS-INFORMATION ABOUT CHRIS BENOIT'S DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ABUSE FACTS!!!
===========================================================================

1) This news report by (PWinsider - June 26th 2007 *Tuesday*) reported that ... Sheriffs Lieutenant, "Tommy Pope" stated:

--->"- When asked if Benoit had an arrest record, Pope noted he had been arrested once on an DUI, but in their jurisdiction ( they had *no knowledge* of *any arrests* or *any record of domestic violence.* ) He had *no knowledge of any divorce filings.*" <---

2) This news report by (BrisbaneTimes.com - June 26th 2007 *Tuesday*) ... that ( Ross Hart ) told the Edmonton Journal that: "He was very happy with his wife and he loved his son Daniel," Ross Hart, a friend of Benoit and member of the Hart wrestling family, told the Edmonton Journal.

"This would be very uncharacteristic of Chris to do anything self-destructive. I find it very hard to believe that he would end his life or his family's."

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit found dead - Queensland - brisbanetimes.com.au

===========================================================================================
NWO IN WCW WRESTLING & THE (*REAL*) NEW WORLD ORDER OF (REALITY vs FICTIONALIZED PROPAGANDA ENTERTAINMENT BY THE GLOBAL ELITE)!!
===========================================================================================

Why is it that in the mid-90's that there was such a group called the nWo (New World Order) that was Fictionalized within WCW Wrestling at this time???

Not knowing that behind this Fictionalized Wrestling group of Reality, that there IS IN FACT a powerful Global Elite Faction of very Powerful and Rich (Royal Families, Central Banking Elite, Heads of powerful TOP Corporations) that in FACT want to bring in a World Wide Tyranny of ( Globalization ) and control of a New World Order.??? Where NO NATION shall be *Independent or Sovereign of Borders* ruled under the U.N. *United Nations* and NO FREEDOMS ( unless condoned under the U.N. Constitution Charter) shall deem necessary of the Rule of Law of UN Freedoms. Under which in the constitutions ending sub-sections that claims that in, the end ... YOU HAVE NO FREEDOMS unless the U.N. SAYS you do!!!

REFERENCES:

VIDEO: YouTube - Proof of NWO from George Bush SR - Proof of NWO from George Bush SR

VIDEO: YouTube - Gordon Brown New World Order Speech - Gordon Brown New World Order Speech

VIDEO: YouTube - New World Order -*** NEW WORLD ORDER IN WCW WRESTLING ( JULY 7TH 1996 ENTERS WCW WRESTLING) ***

PAGE: The New World Order, an Overview - The New World Order (NWO) An Overview

VIDEO: YouTube - nWo Hollywood and nWo Wolfpack Song!= nWo Hollywood and nWo Wolfpack Song! ==> (...nWo 4 LiFe...)

VIDEO: YouTube - hillary clinton meeting wanting a 'new world order' 1984= - **Hillary Clinton** meeting wanting a 'new world order' 1984

VIDEO: YouTube - NWO From The Mouths of The Elite - NWO From The Mouths of The Elite

VIDEO: YouTube - CNN/DOBBS: W FULFILLS HIS DAD'S DREAM OFA NEW WORLD ORDER - CNN/DOBBS: W FULFILLS HIS DAD'S DREAM OFA NEW WORLD ORDER (North American Union *NAU* PLAN)

VIDEO: YouTube - New World Order New World Order Bush Sr.

GOOGLE VIDEO SEARCH: Alex Jones - alex jones - Google Video

Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: There is a War on for Your Mind!

Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com: The Earth Is Being Turned Into A Prison Planet

WE ARE CHANGE

JONES REPORT :: Alex Jones Presents the Truth in Black and White

The Resistance Manifesto

http://www.thepowerhour.com

http://www.jackblood.com

Educate-Yourself.org - Natural Healing Therapies, Hidden Science, the New World Order, World Wide Electronic Mind Control, Population Reduction, and possible Earth Changes

=================================================================
WHERE'S INVESTIGATION OF *BENOIT NEIGHBOR EYE-WITNESS* REPORTS???
=================================================================

Now I've noticed in some mainstream news reports that there was a Benoit (Neighbor) called police public servants, to the home of Chris Benoit and his Family. Why wasn't this person investigated as an eye-witness, to the events leading up to the phoneing of police to the Benoit Residence????

---> "The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. (** A neighbor **) called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms." <---

And what made this *Neighbor* call police to the home of the Benoit Residence in the 1st place is still NOT followed up on in this investigation ...
&NBSP;< DIV> Did this person (HEAR or SEE) something prior to this neighbor calling???? Either way! it should be followed up on immediately of this person.

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit found dead - Queensland - brisbanetimes.com.au

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

As I have posted earlier, saying it is a sick and bizarre situation is much different than blaming the pig responsible for the sick and bizarre situation. Dirty posted a guest list to sign for his hero (it has since been deleted) at this man's death and NOT ONCE has he called the fucker out as a sick angry piece of shit. Instead we get theories about drugs and other causes from a man who's never appeared to be anything close to a bleeding heart before. They aren't my posts they are dirty's and not once has he called the dude what he is. Rather strange coming from a guy who brooks no excuses or human frailty. Perhpas dirty isn't being dishonest about how he feels but is just incapable of any real self insight. But as i have said his posts, not the paste jobs which he charaterizes as showing what is obviously a depraved situation, fail to nail his guest book hero who he's been trying to absolve since the outset though he knows that is impossible. It's been several days and his posts focus on every cause other than benoit being one fucked up piece of shit.

Last edited:

jay28

EOG Dedicated

As I have posted earlier, saying it is a sick and bizarre situation is much different than blaming the pig responsible for the sick and bizarre situation. Dirty posted a guest list to sign for his hero (it has since been deleted) at this man's death and NOT ONCE has he called the fucker out as a sick angry piece of shit. Instead we get theories about drugs and other causes from a man who's never appeared to be anything close to a bleeding heart before. They aren't my posts they are dirty's and not once has he called the dude what he is. Rather strange coming from a guy who brooks no excuses or human frailty. Perhpas dirty isn't being dishonest about how he feels but is just incapable of any real self insight. But as i have said his posts, not the paste jobs which he charaterizes as showing what is obviously a depraved situation, fail to nail his guest book hero who he's been trying to absolve since the outset though he knows that is impossible. It's been several days and his posts focus on every cause other than benoit being one fucked up piece of shit.

I call this "close minded" statement... I hope you are not bursting your comments just because he was a German....

dirty

EOG Master

WIKIPEDIA POSTS CONFESSION FROM PERSON WHO WROTE THAT NANCY BENOIT WAS DEAD
by Dave Scherer @ 9:53:18 AM on 6/29/2007

Wikipedia has posted a "confession" from the person who posted on their online resource that Chris Benoit missed the Vengeance PPV due to the death of his wife Nancy, before the deaths were discovered. Wikipedia does not list the person's name, which frankly they should at this point. I have been a big detractor of Wikipedia since its inception because it allows people to write whatever they want, whether it's true or not, and a lot of people take what is written there as if it's the gospel.
Anyway, here is the Wiki confession, unedited:
"Hey everyone. I am here to talk about the wikipedia comment that was left by myself. I just want to say that it was an incredible coincidence. Last weekend, I had heard about Chris Benoit no showing Vengeance because of a family emergency, and I had heard rumors about why that was. I was reading rumors and speculation about this matter online, and one of them included that his wife may have passed away, and I did the wrong thing by posting it on wikipedia to spite there being no evidence. I posted my speculation on the situation at the time and I am deeply sorry about this, and I was just as shocked as everyone when I heard that this actually would happen in real life. It is one of those things that just turned into a huge coincidence. That night I found out that what I posted, ended up actually happening, a 1 in 10,000 chance of happening, or so I thought. I was beyond wrong for posting wrongful information, and I am sorry to everyone for this. I just want everyone to know it was stupid of me, and I will never do anything like this again. I just posted something that was at that time a piece of wrong unsourced information that is typical on wikipedia, as it is done all the time.

Nonetheless, I feel incredibly bad for all the attention this got because of the fact that what I said turned out to be the truth. Like I said it was just a major coincidence, and I will never vandalize anything on wikipedia or post wrongful information. I've learned from this experience. I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it.

I wish not to reveal my identity so I can keep me and my family out of this since they have nothing to do with anything. I am not connected to WWE or Benoit at all in anyway. I am from Stamford as the IP address shows, and I am just an everyday individual who posted a wrongful remark at the time that received so much attention because it turned out to actually happen. I will say again I didn't know anything about the Benoit tragedy, it was a terrible coincidence that I never saw coming.

I hope this puts an end to this speculation that someone knew about the tragedy before it was discovered. It was just a rumor that I had heard about from other people online who were speculating what the family emergency Chris was attending to. I made a big mistake by posting this comment on his page, since all we had were what we thought was going on and nothing about what actually was going on yet, and sadly what happened turned out to be my speculation at the time. I assumed wiki would edit out my information, which they did, so thats why I didn't go back to edit it out myself.

I know I keep repeating it but I feel terrible about the mainstream coverage this has received, since it was only a huge coincidence and a terrible event that should of never happened. I am not sure how to react, as hearing about my message becoming a huge part of the Benoit slayings made me feel terrible as everyone believes that it is connected to the tragedy, but it was just an awful coincidence. That is all I have to say, I will never post anything here again unless it is pure fact, no spam nothing like that. Thank you, and let this end this chapter of the Benoit story, and hopefully one day we will find out why this tragedy ever actually happened."

frank,

Maybe dirty is just waiting for all the facts to come in before rushing to judgment.

Recall the Duke Rape Case...

Or the Alec Baldwin tapes...

Jay,

I am a conspiracy lover, but what the hell are you doing?

Next, I am sure you will find six eyewitness accounts that Benoit had eggs and hash browns for breakfast at a diner on Friday while the WWE reports that he had pancakes...

Absolutely critical to the investigation...

dirty

EOG Master

LOOKING AT RECENT FOX NEWS COVERAGE OF BENOIT TRAGEDY, ILL-ADVISED COMMENTS, POOR RESEARCH AND MORE
by Mike Johnson @ 12:47:00 AM on 6/29/2007

Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor covered the Benoit tragedy on Thursday night, with host Bill O'Reilly discussing the "bizarre details" with reporter Geraldo Rivera O'Reilly discussed the wikipedia story, then introduced Rivera. Rivera said there was going to be "increased scrutiny" in regard to WWE, saying "I don't know about the role they played in the death necessarily but certainly in the steroid abuse in the people who are their actors." He said WWE knows about the heavy steroid abuse and that there were raids on the doctor who prescribed Benoit his steroids (true there was a raid) and raids on the Internet pharmacy Benoit used (which actually happened months ago).
Rivera said that when you think of how WWE has tried to downplay the possibility it was roid rage and instead attempted to say, "Oh no, the couple had been feuding over the care of their developmentally disabled seven year old son Daniel", calling it "a bunch of bunk." He said WWE was trying to deflect attention from the steroid use.
In regard to the wikipedia posting, Rivera said he doesn't know if it was a legitimate post or a hoax posting, but it legitimately happened before the bodies were discovered by authorities. He said it would be an unbelievable coincidence and said there is another coincidence.
Rivera says (and I am will provide the exact quote, so feel free to count the errors), "The authorities say, here is Chris Benoit. He kills his wife on Friday June 15th or Saturday June 16th. Did you know that on Friday June 15th, a woman named Sherri Martel also died of unnatural causes, related to drug use. Who is Sherri Martel? She is another woman connected to this, these group of professional wrestlers. Indeed, the guy who was the original husband of Chris' wife Nancy, the one he allegedly murdered, he was this other woman's, Sherri Martel's booker, and she died the same day Bill - June 15th. Friday June 15th. The same industry, they all knew each other, it's one degree of separation."
When O'Reily asked about Martel's death, Rivera said, "They don't know yet. It's not natural causes. They don't suspect foul play. It means a drug overdose."
Rivera was asked if all of this will damage the industry or whether the authorities will step in. Rivera said that they need to find out if the email (he actually means the wikipedia post) was posted by someone from Stamford, CT and whether it was posted by an official of WWE. "If it was posted by someone in WWE, they were obviously in communication with Chris Benoit. It is alleged on that Sunday night June 17th, he was instant messaging people, talking to his friends, as he was watching a wrestling event that he was supposed to be at, in Texas. Did he send a text message to WWE - I killed my wife or my wife just died and what did Chris say and who in WWE caught the messages. The feds have to subpoena every single electronic device."
It was pointed out that Georgia is a capital crime state. Rivera said in New York and Florida, the feds did DEA raids, so the feds are already involved on a certain level. He said that we "don't know if it's a double murder, suicide or maybe something more insidious - maybe it's a triple murder." O'Reily said that if they can prove that the top guys are pushing the wrestlers to use steroids, then they can arrest them. Rivera said that what if "everyone in town knows what everyone is doing, there's steroid use coming out the gazoo and do nothing." He said it's a little less clear as to their criminal liability, but there is a story here that will affect professional wrestling. They compared it to corruption in boxing and said there would be indictments in this case,
From this point on, this is purely my opinion and mine alone. Whoever Geraldo Rivera's research assistant is, they should be terminated immediately because they were absolutely dreadful at their job. I present the following:
1)Sherri Martel did indeed die on June 15th.
2)The official cause in her death, despite Rivera's comments, has not been officially disclosed, so to claim it was drug-related (while possibly correct) was premature at best and irresponsible at worst.
3)Chris Benoit is alleged to have murdered his wife Nancy on Friday June 22nd, not June 15th. It is alleged he murdered his son on June 23rd before allegedly taking his own life later that date or the 24th.
4)The deaths of Sherri Martel and Nancy Benoit are not tied.
5)The Vengeance PPV was June 24th, not June 15th, and is believed to have taken place after Benoit commited suicide. Not only was Rivera not aware of the correct date, but based on his comments on the wikipedia topic, he assumed WWE officials were in Stamford the night before their Texas PPV. They were in Houston.
6)Rivera states Chris Benoit is "alleged to have instant messaged friends while watching the PPV" but where are these allegations from and how does Geraldo Rivera know this when the rest of the media, wrestling or mainstream has yet to report it?
7)Sherri Martel was not connected, socially or professionally to the Benoits in 2007. She worked with them in the past but beyond independent appearances and occasional WWE work, was living in Alabama. The Benoits lived in Georgia.
8)The comment that Kevin Sullivan was Martel's "booker" to tie everyone else together was preposterous. Sullivan booked for WCW so he was *everyone's* booker. Rivera obviously didn't even know what the term meant. Furthermore, Sullivan hasn't worked in wrestling in a booking position or any management position since WCW went out of business in 2001. Sullivan told the New York Times that he hadn't been in contact with Nancy Benoit since they divorced. His last likely contact to Benoit was early 2000 when Benoit and the other Radicals left WCW for the WWF.
9)Rivera's discussion of the steroid issue in professional wrestling sounded like wrestling had a "wild west" mentality where anything goes. Whether you believe the WWE Wellness Policy is effective or not, Rivera didn't even know it existed based on his comments, so he was obviously not educated on the topic.
10)The wikipedia user, based on the five minutes of research made into that IP address (which was done via sources available publicly online, with very little effort) showed that the person involved was a hoaxer who was changing wikipedia entries to include offensive, obscene, explicit comments. The comment about the death of Benoit's wife was just another example of that, not a smoking gun that WWE may have been involved.
11)The internet pharmacy Rivera referred to as "raided" was MedXlife. They were not raided due to the Benoit tragedy. In reality, Two of MedXLife's co-owners pleaded guilty to drug charges in Albany County in April 2007, two months before the Benoit incident. Benoit's doctor's office was indeed raided overnight, presumably for evidence in the Benoit case. There have been no "Internet pharmacies" raided in connection to the Benoit case at this point and time.
There has been a lot of media coverage with varying degrees of legitimacy but this discussion between two "respected" reporters took the cake for me. You can give reporters a pass for not knowing or understanding the inner workings of the wrestling business, but for Rivera to state that Sullivan was "Martel's booker" just shows a complete inability to do the most basic of research or even care about the topic. Rivera attempting to tie Kevin Sullivan, who's off running a gym in Florida, to the Benoit family tragedy because of a position he held over five years ago in a company that no longer exists was as useful as Rivera's ill-fated special on Al Capone's vault. Important facts like dates were spewed incorrectly to weave a picture of a larger problem between a "group of wrestlers."
While there is obviously an epidemic of problems in this industry (and all others, to be fair), Rivera throwing out incorrect facts and inferences does nothing to educate the public or to help bring about the truth to the viewers. Instead, it was wasted time that could have been spent on the true tragedy here - the deaths of a mother and a child, the shocking actions of someone who committed an act he never would have been suspected of prior to that sad weekend, and of Fragile X, the rare affliction Daniel Benoit suffered from and how we, as viewers, can help others afflicted by the same syndrome.
Instead, we watched two self-appointed experts spout boastful comments and half-truths. I usually enjoy such a thing - when they are done inside professional wrestling promos and aren't disguised as "real journalism."
Mike Johnson can be reached at Mike@PWInsider.com.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

frank,

Maybe dirty is just waiting for all the facts to come in before rushing to judgment.

Recall the Duke Rape Case...

Or the Alec Baldwin tapes...
Yes, perhaps dirty is here to inform and not to judge. That certainly would be a first for a guy, as i have said, who's hair trigger when it comes to what he sees as bullshit excuses to criminals whining and their feeble excuses. And this is just about the most criminal behavior we've been witness to.

The Devil

EOG Master

I BELIEVE DIRTY POSTED THE GUEST LIST BEFORE ANY OF THE FACTS CAME OUT. AT THE TIME HE PROBABLY THOUGHT (AS I DID) THAT HE AND HIS FAMILY WERE MURDERED, NOT THAT HE WAS THE MURDERER.

dirty

EOG Master

I BELIEVE DIRTY POSTED THE GUEST LIST BEFORE ANY OF THE FACTS CAME OUT. AT THE TIME HE PROBABLY THOUGHT (AS I DID) THAT HE AND HIS FAMILY WERE MURDERED, NOT THAT HE WAS THE MURDERER.

Bingo....But Don't let Facts get in the way of Frank's fantasies :+waving-5

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I understand that. That is why several days ago I posted a message to dirty that i felt the same way initially about oj but you have now condemned benoit for the crud that he was. Though you did surprisingly offer the excuse yesterday referencing a picture of benoit about which you said "he looked normal so the dr. must have given him something." They all look NORMAL. How many times have we heard, "He seemed like a normal guy to me" about these pieces of shit? Crank and other drugs is what puts all this garbage on death row. I don't cut 'em no slack for drugs and either did dirty till it was benoit.

The Devil

EOG Master

I understand that. That is why several days ago I posted a message to dirty that i felt the same way initially about oj. Devil but you have now condemned benoit for the crud that he was. Though you did offer the excuse yesterday referencing a picture of benoit about which you said "he looked normal so the dr. must have given him something." They all look NORMAL. How many times have we heard, "He seemed like a normal guy to me" about these pieces of shit? Crank and other drugs is what puts all this garbage on death row. I don't cut 'em no slack for drugs and either did dirty till it was benoit.

I belive I said the doctor may have given something, not must have given him something.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

actually frank, this is what i said.

You are on record from yesterday labeling benoit the pos he was. I've read that post. Whether he looked normal in a picture and whether a doctor "may" have given him something is really irrelevant to that assessment. Tens of thousands of guys take steroids, maybe even hundreds of thousands that they get from doctors and they actually are normal. Benoit wasn't. He's a woman and child killing coward to all of us but dirty. He's had several days and all we get are cut and paste jobs alluding to drugs and other excuses from a guy who normally cuts no criminals a break or brooks their excuses.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Bingo....But Don't let Facts get in the way of Frank's fantasies :+waving-5

The "Facts": I understood why you posted the "guest book." You know that because i posted a message explaining how these heroes create an impression which is frozen in our minds making it nearly impossible to accomodate the monstrous acts they have committed. I told you I was guilty of the same thing in the oj situation iniitially.

More Facts: You've had several days to condemn benoit but all we get from you are cut and paste posts about a "bizarre" situation which is a lot different than calling out the pos that caused the bizarre situation in the first place.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Franky, all I have to say is that, seems like you are not a big fan of WWE.
He was best wrestler but not a good family guy. People knows him through
his wrestling not through his relations with his wife or kid.

By looking at the following video, you would be like how could he ever do this
to his wife and kid. We are only seeing what media is telling us. We don't have
any idea what really went wrong!

YouTube - Shocking new details into the suicide of Chris Benoit
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCpwuzTzIvY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCpwuzTzIvY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WWE.com learned from an interview conducted Tuesday by Vancouver's News1130 that Chris Benoit's son Daniel possibly suffered from Fragile X Syndrome, a genetically passed-on condition that results in impairments ranging from physical and learning disabilities, to more severe cognitive or intellectual disabilities.

In the interview with News1130, Pam Winthrope, whose own 12-year-old son suffers from Fragile X Syndrome, recounted how she and her husband talked to Benoit about the condition five years ago.

"We talked to him because I was trying to set up a support group in B.C. and in Canada; we only have a couple of them," she said. "My husband was struggling when we got diagnosed with our son, and Chris was struggling with his. They talked for a few minutes, and then he said he didn't want to be a public face for Fragile X. He just wanted to keep it really, really quiet."

A source close to Benoit recalls similar conversations with him, where he described his son's condition as "a learning disability much like autism." This source quotes Benoit as saying "Daniel wasn't capable of interacting with other children and was afraid of other children. Daniel also had a hard time making eye contact with everyone, which was another symptom of his disability." Benoit also claimed that his son was on medication for this condition.

Winthrope discussed the pressures facing parents of children diagnosed with Fragile X syndrome. During her interview with News1130, she stated that families can be torn apart by the disease because it's very difficult to find help and support. Winthrope added, "You as a parent have to go out there and find what's available and it's not easy -- they don't tell you."

A co-worker and long-time friend of the Benoits speculates that perhaps the pressures of home and Daniel's illness had gotten to him, causing him to snap and take the lives of his wife and son before taking his own.

"Is it possible that after Chris killed Nancy (for whatever reason), he felt Daniel wouldn't be able to get the care and attention he required as a special needs child (if that is indeed true) with no mother and a father either in jail or dead? Did he then decide that the only way he could protect and take care of his son was to take him to the next world and go with him? In his warped and twisted state, did he think this was the only way to shield his son from a difficult life of pain and hardship? It doesn't condone or justify a damn thing, but it's the best reason I can think of. I'm trying to put together some semblance of logic for his actions, but it's an impossible task trying to explain this."

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The "Facts": I understood why you posted the "guest book." You know that because i posted a message explaining how these heroes create an impression which is frozen in our minds making it nearly impossible to accomodate the monstrous acts they have committed. I told you I was guilty of the same thing in the oj situation iniitially.

More Facts: You've had several days to condemn benoit but all we get from you are cut and paste posts about a "bizarre" situation which is a lot different than calling out the pos that caused the bizarre situation in the first place.

And while Dirty bellows on about "Frank's fantasies," those are the facts.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

frankjohnson, what is amazing to me is your intelligence pertaining to every subject matter in which you get involved. I don't see how you can even have time to spend on the forums with your intelligence. I would think you have a job with NASA or scientific study of stem cells. You are the EOG Einstein. I am a little envious of this intelligence level.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

And if Dirty was any kind of man he would have thanked me when he "rushed to judgment" with his guest book thread and i wrote i understood how that could happen.

Frank - you are correct, sir. Benoit is a piece of garbage evil man who is with the devil right now (if one exists :))

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

frankjohnson, what is amazing to me is your intelligence pertaining to every subject matter in which you get involved. I don't see how you can even have time to spend on the forums with your intelligence. I would think you have a job with NASA or scientific study of stem cells. You are the EOG Einstein. I am a little envious of this intelligence level.

You know General, you'd have to be an "Einstein" to find the last time befoe benoit that dirty went looking for excuses to defend criminal acts of any kind let alone the cowardly murder of a woman and child. Then the hateful pig goes on his website to change his wife's vitals to show she was dead. What a man! He sure showed her!

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

This is ridiculous. I highly doubt Dirty is defending him. He put the guest book up there when it was thought they were all murdered by someone else. Obviously something snapped in Benoit. It was horrible. Why do you need to bash Dirty?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

This is ridiculous. I highly doubt Dirty is defending him. He put the guest book up there when it was thought they were all murdered by someone else. Obviously something snapped in Benoit. It was horrible. Why do you need to bash Dirty?

The answer to your question is in my posts on this subject. Basically, Dirty sees benoit as one of his own, and now deviously goes about avoiding calling the pos a pos looking for "excuses" instead. It is something which i would not have belabored but for dirty's track record here as a macho boor who cuts no slack to anyone with a compassionate heart. It is hyporcisy to the extreme when you consider what benoit did.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I am not to judge, Frank. I am human and I sin. I try and ask for help and forgiveness often. Who am I to Judge Chris? What I can relate to is drugs, depression, alcohol, anti-depressants, pain medication, steroids, etc ALL and the way a human mind can lose control under seemingly dreadful and confrontational conditions.

Obviously these murders were not necessary and it is a Very sick thing. But, I am just sorry it happened and I will let our creator decide the afterlife for Chris. With that said, it was only he who put himself in such a state of mind so there is no excuse for the beginning or the end because Chris had choices and he chose some bad ones.

The choices he made were his choices and these developments via choices over years took their toll on his state of mind a week ago.

It is just sad to read about and to know that it is true now and the mother and child were murdered.

My curiosity is just because of the criminal aspects and investigation just like I sit sometimes and watch Spector on trial. It is intriguing to me, these big crimes, deaths and trials of people.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I am not to judge, Frank. I am human and I sin. I try and ask for help and forgiveness often. Who am I to Judge Chris? What I can relate to is drugs, depression, alcohol, anti-depressants, pain medication, steroids, etc ALL and the way a human mind can lose control under seemingly dreadful and confrontational conditions.

Obviously these murders were not necessary and it is a Very sick thing. But, I am just sorry it happened and I will let our creator decide the afterlife for Chris. With that said, it was only he who put himself in such a state of mind so there is no excuse for the beginning or the end because Chris had choices and he chose some bad ones.

The choices he made were his choices and these developments via choices over years took their toll on his state of mind a week ago.

It is just sad to read about and to know that it is true now and the mother and child were murdered.

My curiosity is just because of the criminal aspects and investigation just like I sit sometimes and watch Spector on trial. It is intriguing to me, these big crimes, deaths and trials of people.

The world would be a better place if more people shared the feelings you express above General.

dirty

EOG Master

MORE INACCURATE COMMENTS FROM GERALDO RIVERA, WARRIOR TO WEIGH IN TONIGHT, THE WIKIPEDIA FIEND REVEALED & MORE BENOIT TRAGEDY NEWS
by Mike Johnson @ 10:25:00 AM on 6/29/2007

Former WWF champion Ultimate Warrior will be on Fox News on Hannity & Colmes tonight, at 9 PM Eastern discussing the Benoit situation.
Newsvine.com has an article on the anonymous poster who eerily posted about Nancy Benoit's death before Georgia authorities found the bodies of the Benoit family, looking at a lot of the same facts that we discussed yesterday on PWInsider.com and noting it was likely one of three college students (who are named) in the Naugatuck, Connecticut area at this link. Hopefully that will get the mainstream media (who quite frankly should be ashamed that with their resources they didn't do five minutes of fact checking, as opposed to parroting the initial incorrect Fox news report) focusing on more pertinent factors in the coverage of the Benoit family tragedy.
Speaking of Fox, Geraldo Rivera (who as I wrote last night, should be embarrassed by his comments on The O'Reilly Factor last night) appeared on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet on Fox 5 in New York. Andrew sent the following recap...Geraldo was on, talking about the Benoit tragedy, coincidentally, at the same time I was reading about the article regarding his mistakes on Fox News. He, along with this lady Jeanine Pirro, were immediately biased towards "Roid rage" as the cause. Geraldo also said he was "stocking up on steroids" at his Doctor's, killed his wife on Saturday, and watched Vengeance while texting people. Then after the event, he choked his son and hung himself. He also said that Benoit supposedly texted a WWE official during the event, saying he killed his wife, which, in turn, made the guy edit his Wikipedia page. The only thing that was anywhere near accurate was that he said Sherri, (which he pronounced her last name wrong) died exactly a week before Benoit. I used to think Geraldo was an intelligent person, but after seeing this, I'm starting to have a little bit different a view.
Geraldo's claim that Benoit was "watching the PPV" comes from an inference made by celebrity gossip website TMZ.com, which has never been confirmed by any other media source.
The London Free Press in Canada has an article about the tragedy with comments from former WWF Intercontinental champion Jacques Rougeau at this link.

dirty

EOG Master

Benoit's Father Says Son Was 'Fine'

POSTED: 10:31 am EDT June 29, 2007
UPDATED: 12:37 pm EDT June 29, 2007
<!--startindex-->ATLANTA -- Chris Benoit's father said Friday there were no signs of trouble between his wrestler son and his daughter-in-law.In an exclusive interview with WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News reporter Tom Regan, Michael Benoit said his son was "fine" on Father's Day, the last time they spoke.Over the weekend Chris Benoit murdered both his wife and son, and then committed suicide, according to police.Talking from his home in Ardrossan, Alberta, Canada Benoit discounted theories that steroid use was behind the gruesome crime."There's a lot of stories we know have been fabricated," he said.Federal drug agents and Fayette County sheriff deputies raided Chris Benoit's doctor's office Wednesday.Dr. Phil Astin admits prescribing testosterone for Benoit.Reaching out to Nancy Benoit's family he told Regan "We pray desperately that Nancy's family is able to deal with this situation."Nancy Benoit filed for divorce from Chris Benoit several years ago and asked for a restraining order against her husband. She later withdrew both legal actions.<!--stopindex-->
Copyright 2007 by WSBTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

dirty

EOG Master

BRET HART, JOANIE LAURER, WIKIPEDIA FOUNDER DISCUSS BENOIT TRAGEDY WITH FOX NEWS
by Mike Johnson @ 12:50:00 PM on 6/29/2007

Fox News' On The Record with Greta Van Susteren covered the Chris Benoit tragedy yesterday. Van Susteren spent the opening moments of the program discussing facts we've already covered on PWInsider.com as well as conjecture stemming from the DEA raid of Chris Benoit's physician's office and the role of steroids.
The second segment featured the founder of wikipedia, Jimmy Wales discussing the wikipedia change to Benoit's profile. Wales noted that anyone can edit wikipedia and that after the Benoit story broke they noticed, "That something interesting had happened" and contacted the police. Wales explained that all edits and IPs are traced and while they can't look for the actual person, investigators can get a subpoena for that information. He said his volunteers "wrote a fantastic report" about the situation but it's up to investigators to get further. Wales said there was no glitch to make it appear as if it was posted before the deaths. Van Susteren spent the remainder of the segment discussing basic questions about how often Benoit's profile would have been changed. Wales noted that the person responsible had made several other edits to other wrestling articles, but failed to note the extent of those edits at all (they had been poorly written, explicit comments).
Former WWF champion Bret Hart appeared. He said the wikipedia situation was just bizarre and he hopes the authorities figure out who that was. Hart was asked if he knew anyone Benoit had texted that his wife had past and Bret said that he didn't know anyone who he had texted. When asked about the raid on the doctor's office, Bret said it sounds like the doctor was friendly with Chris and his whole family but didn't know enough about the doctor. He said he wouldn't refute that Benoit may have been taking testosterone because his levels were down. Bret said that he, like everyone else, just wants to get to the bottom of this and find out how this happened. Hart was asked about whether steroid use was a problem in wrestling. Hart said that it was a problem in the 1980s during the Hulk Hogan era but not so much during his era, He said WWE adopted a policy that was discarded in 1997 around the time he left the company, but a more stringent policy was adopted after the passing of Eddie Guerrero. He said in the 1980s, steroids were taken by many because it was the only way to stay competitive, the same it would have been in the NFL or the Olympics. Hart said that he was never asked to take them and he felt the best stretch of matches in his career was when he was steroid-free.
They brought in Joanie Laurer who said she was tired and sad and disgusted by the entire thing. Laurer rambled, saying that seeing what happens in an industry that has so many red flags and now that it's come to a double murder with a child, she's disgusted. Laurer looked as if she was going to crack at any moment.
Laurer was asked about steroid abuse in the company. She said she couldn't say because she was never tested when she was there . The company wasn't testing during that time frame, so she's telling the truth, although if they suspected a performer had a problem, they would ask you to submit to a test and then handle it on a case by case basis. She said they should test everyone for a few months, spend the dollars and see if that's the issue. Laurer seemed completely unaware of the Wellness Policy.
Laurer was asked about steroids. She said that she never used them and she doesn't know if there is such a thing as roid rage. She said that she's thought of using them to get a better look but being a female, she didn't want to cause any long-term effects to her body. She rambled through the answer.
Laurer said she didn't know Nancy Benoit but Chris was very quiet and very talented in the ring. She said he was "one of the few people who trained in Japan." [While Benoit did train in the New Japan dojos, there are many others who trained there and he wasn't originally trained in Japan, but in Canada by the Harts.] She said he was technically very good and had a very long career, but what, "I didn't know about him was that...here were some issues there and he was, you know, murdered his wife, his child and himself. So, obviously disturbed....violent"
Laurer was asked about Vince McMahon and said, "I think Vince McMahon is happy to put his trademark on you and own you on a family-oriented personal level until something happens and then, I don't know, maybe he feels for it or something. I don't think he has taken enough responsibility from what I know of him as a person from working with him, but from what I know of him as a person, he hasn't been a very kind gentleman that deserves my respect, let me tell you that."
As you can imagine, Laurer was all over the place, rambling and stammering and not really making any points. She and Bret Hart were night and day.

dirty

EOG Master

COMPLETE, DETAILED REPORT FROM CHRIS JERICHO'S APPEARANCE ON CNN'S NANCY GRACE SHOW TO DISCUSS BENOIT TRAGEDY
by Mike Johnson @ 12:35:00 PM on 6/29/2007

CNN Headline News' Nancy Grace spent close to 40 minutes covering the Benoit family tragedy last night featuring a panel of former WWF champion Chris Jericho (who came off the best of everyone on the panel and the only one actually concerned with finding out what caused the tragedy), Sports Illustrated senior investigative reporter Louis Fernando Llosa (who at times was asked about factual information and stammered through the appearance, at one point saying he didn't know the timeline), CNN's Law Enforcement Analyst Mike Brooks, Court TV's Jean Casarez and several others.
Grace, speaking in a tone and style that sounded more like a wrestling announcer pushing a PPV than that of a serious journalist, opened the show discussing much of the conjecture about "roid rage", Daniel's fragile X syndrome and mixing that with actual factual information. She said police were combing over text messages sent "before and during the murders" and then mentioned the wikipedia posting.
Grace mentioned rumors that Benoit himself had been murdered. The truth is, those rumors don't exist, she failed to name a source for any such rumors and they are completely unfounded. Llosa was asked about the DEA raid on Benoit's physician's office and said that they are trying to find out what was actually prescribed to Benoit via computer records. They are trying to find out what and why Benoit was taking. Casarez pointed out that Benoit visited the doctor that day and then he and his family were dead. She said it was believed files and computers were taken. Grace asked if they were files relating to Benoit. At this point, I wanted Casarez to say, "Well, duh" but she simply affirmed Grace's query.
Llosa discussed the Internet pharmacies that send prescriptions to individuals online and in many cases (but not this one, according to Llosa) doctors who weren't even actually treating patients were writing prescriptions and advising clients on how to use the drugs properly. Daniel Benoit's condition was asked about the crime scene and he recapped many of the facts already reported by the media. He said the toxicology report and the timeline of the when the family died will be the most important factors going forward in the investigation.
Grace said there was "an uproar in the wrestling community at the suggestion that Benoit had used anabolic steroids." To be fair, there's no uproar as I doubt anyone who follows or is part of the business would claim that Benoit never, ever used steroids. The uproar was from WWE claiming that, in their opinion, the evidence didn't match up with the mainstream media's "roid rage" fixation, which is an entirely different subject that Grace instead incorrectly referenced and then glossed over.
Susan Moss, listed as "Family Law Attorney & Child Advocate" began screaming that perhaps OJ Simpson isn't the only athlete that should be referred to as "The Juice." She said that it makes no sense that Benoit was loved by his friends and his community that snapped in a big way over a period of several days. "Certainly he may have been depressed, but authorities will have to look at the toxicology to see what the real story is."
Professor Marty McCary (name may be misspelled) was brought in to discuss the Fragile X syndrome that Daniel Benoit suffered from.
Nancy Grace then introduced Chris Jericho, introducing him as "a name you all know, wrestling superstar and dear friend of Chris Benoit. Jericho was asked for his thoughts on everything he's heard them discuss and how the story has hit him. Jericho said, "It's almost a tale of two cities, a tale of two people. There was the Chris Benoit that had these horrendous acts of extreme psychopathic lunacy in the last couple of days of his life. Then there's the Benoit I myself traveled with, lived with, said I love you to on many occasions - he was my mentor, he was one of my best friends and he was a brother to me in so many ways. The fifteen years I knew him and the two days that he decided to do these horrible horrible acts, it's hard to kind of discern the two and that's why we have to find out what would make a mild-mannered, polite, influential, tremendous person and performer to do such things. Is steroids a reason? I think it goes a lot deeper than that. I think we're seeing a man with some severe psychological, troubled issues that held them in for far too long until everything combined to cause him to snap in such a horrible way."
At this point, Jericho was already the best spoken to the entire panel and had put a human face to the tragedy that 99% of the other "representatives of wrestling" who seemed content to get agendas or promote themselves, had in much of the recent cable news coverage.
Grace noted that Jericho spent "many, many years" with Benoit and asked him if Benoit ever spoke with him about Daniel's condition. Jericho responded, "No and see, this is why I really wanted to come talk to you, Nancy, and try to explain a little of Chris Benoit the man to some of the people that never heard anything about wrestling and don't know anything about him and the millions of fans and hundreds of co-workers that he influenced in such a positive way and entertained. He was a very quiet man, but not a recluse and not a hermit. Just quiet. He minded his own business but he was always around. If there was a joke, he would laugh and in all of the years I was with him, I never saw anything. If I went nuts and wanted to beat somebody up, he was the guy who would contain me. A lot of people can tell you that and as far as knowing Daniel's condition, it wouldn't surprise me. I'm saying this seriously, if even his parents didn't even know. If Chris had decided he wanted to keep it to himself, you wouldn't have been able to pry it out of him for anything. I don't know anybody - myself or any of his close friends, his co-workers, his boss, who knew or even suspected anything about him having Fragile X. Yet as soon as I read the symptoms of Fragile X, it fit Daniel to a Tee all across the board."
Grace asked Jericho in what ways. "The lack of social skills, hard to make eye contact, intense shyness, flapping of the hands- I remember that was one thing I read; ADHD, a very kind of a hyper little guy. Even to the point of his ears being a little bigger, his head was a little bit larger. You don't think much about those things; some kids grow into themselves over the years, but now that you read it, you can kind of see where this all ties in. I remember a few years ago at a Wrestlemania party, my son, who was a year and a half old spoke more and better than Daniel did at four and a half at the time. They were playing and I just thought Dan was like his father, quiet and naturally withdrawn. Now you can see there were indications it was something more than that."
Grace asked if the symptoms Jericho described and whether they matched Fragile X. He said many of them do. She then asked if it would lead to stunted growth and he said that it was a tough call to say based on what little they know about Fragile X syndrome.
Nancy Grace went to Dr. Bethany Marshall about whether Daniel need special treatment to develop as much as he could. She wanted to know why someone would keep it secret from even his best friends, like Jericho. The doctor said 4% of all homicides include a suicide. She said often men who kill their wives, children, and then themselves have an "extreme personality disorder" and marry normal women. She noted Daniel was about to go to school and that may have caused Benoit to feel that he was exposing Benoit to harm or humiliation. She exposed a theory that men who commit crimes of passion believe their partner is "exposing them to danger, so they expose them to danger." Grace jumped right in, pointing out that by all accounts, "Benoit adored the boy." Grace's response was that Benoit put him in a chokehold and killed him.
A caller asked if Benoit had previous legal issues. It was pointed out he had a DWI "early in his life" and then the now well-known divorce papers filed in 2003.
Jericho was asked whether Benoit was upset about being demoted to ECW. Important to note here that the night before, Grace asked Bret Hart if Benoit was upset about being demoted from (I kid you not) "The Four Horsemen to Raw". Jericho said that was "such a fabrication" and explained the three WWE brands. He noted Benoit was champion of the Raw brand, then moved to the middle of the Smackdown brand. He said, "To better utilize his talents because he was, across the board, the best wrestler in WWE and anyone will probably tell you that. The move was twofold. One, he was about to become ECW champion. Two, ECW is full of younger guys who are just learning and Chris was just a great trainer and so well respected that they wanted to help train some of these younger guys to help them with their future endeavors. So, to move Chris to ECW, Chris would not see that as a demotion. He would see that as doing his job to help the business and keep it going. The business that he loved. Chris never had a job except for wrestling. He never delivered papers, he never worked in a convenience store. He would have seen this as a honor."
Grace said that it sounded as if Benoit was turning into more of a trainer. It's easy to take a swipe at her, but she didn't understand that Jericho meant Benoit was being placed in ECW to help younger performers improve by working against him, which is understandable from a woman who 24 hours ago, thought going to Raw was a demotion. She doesn't have a frame of reference for wrestling, which has actually been something of a weakness for many of those covering the story. Jericho said, "No, he was about to become the ECW champion. A champion is a champion, right?"
A caller noted that Benoit was so loved and asked if they were sure it was actually a murder-suicide. Grace said that rumors are flying that Benoit's death was actually a murder. That was news to me. Grace went back to SI's Llosa who said that after speaking to investigators and the District Attorney and nothing has supported that. He said that it's likely they have someone that was upset and possibly on steroids, but they need the toxicology report to truly understand what happened.
They ran down a list of wrestlers who died before the age of 65 while discussed drugs in wrestling and their adverse reaction. I have no problem with the media coming in to look at the deaths in wrestling, but it's amazing to see how little effort goes into research when they do so but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. How do you talk about drug deaths as you run the names of Owen Hart (in-ring accident), Adrian Adonis (car accident), Chris Candido (blood clot following surgery), Marianna Komlos (cancer), and Joey Marella (car accident), among others. You can't paint with such a broad brush and expect to be taken seriously. There are issues that need to be addressed but lumping names that have nothing to do with those issues only dilute the point, although the general public wouldn't know any better.
Grace said that she doesn't understand the "roid rage" and a doctor explained symptoms of it, including issues with impulse control. It would have been interesting to get Jericho's response to the list but they failed to ask him.
They aired clips of Lex Luger discussing the tragedy. I'll refrain from comment.
A caller asked about Benoit's other children in Canada. Jericho said that they are doing the best they can to try and deal with it. He said that you have to imagine how they feel losing their father at this age and the way they did. He said he knows they will do well but it's going to be hard.
WWE's disclosure that Benoit passed his most recent Wellness test was brought up and a doctor noted that we only know that WWE claimed he passed. While he has a point, I doubt WWE is going to throw that incorrect fact out there. He said that we don't know anything about how WWE collects samples, etc. Well, a little research could have answered that for them, but they didn't take the time.
The discussion turned to the text messages Benoit sent then discussed the wikipedia story. Boy, there is a college student in CT who's really scared of a knock on his door today. Grace asked the lawyers assembled if there would be criminal liability if Benoit told someone of the murders and they did nothing. As silly as the wikipedia story is when you realize the inexcusable non-attempt at research, that was a pretty fair question. One said it would be a stretch; there is no requirement by law to be a good Samaritan.
Grace asked Jean Casarez if the doctor could be facing criminal charges if he is tied illegally to giving Benoit steroids. Cesarez said she wishes she was representing the doctor and would love to see the search warrant used. Grace rightfully pointed out that wasn't the answer to her question. Cesarez said that Benoit passed a drug test and there's nothing to support the doctor did anything wrong. Well, that would be the point of investigating, to rule that out and discover what he did wrong. Grace said the drug test was four months ago. Uh, April 10th would be 79 days ago, which isn't even three months yet.
Susan Moss jumped in saying the doctor would be accessory to murder if the medication led Benoit to snap. Cesarez said that there's no evidence of that. Moss and Cesarez began arguing back and forth although both were trying to say that the facts aren't in yet. I could only imagine what Jericho was thinking as all this unfolded before him. Cesarez asked why we are assuming steroids were a factor and Grace pointed out the house was "full of steroids." Cesarez said that the toxicology could come back clean and said it's possible Daniel was killed by the wife, who "was also a pro wrestler."
Cesarez said for "us to vilify Chris Benoit...." Grace cut her off and said, "No one is vilifying Benoit." Under Grace read a graphic that said, "Cops: Wrestler Kills Wife, Son, Then Hangs Self." Grace said, "Benoit was a hero; not just to the wrestling community but to all the charities that he worked with; to all the people he tried to help and this is the choice and as you're screaming about anabolic steroids. According to the police, he killed his wife and his little boy, his mentally handicapped little boy, so if you can sleep better at night thinking he did that cool, calm and collected, then fine but I'd rather think for myself that some reason, he lost his mind."
She then said she wanted to go to Jericho because he knows Benoit, "better than us. He's known him for years. They are very dear friends." Grace asked Jericho if he can imagine Benoit doing this cool-headed. Jericho said absolutely not and commented that the argument was, "getting away from the story. Steroids or no steroids, it was still a man who had a very severe problem that no one knew about - maybe his wife did - I don't know, but no one I knew or that Chris talked about had any indication of these tendencies. This is not about steroids, this is not about wrestling; this is about finding out about the mental problems this man had to cause him to snap in such a brutal form. Ilove Chris Benoit. I hate the fact of what he did."
Grace said we don't know what happened. The murder victims can't speak and "he killed himself, although there are rumors he was murdered." She said it would would ease her heart to know maybe he was on steroids and "maybe he flipped for a moment" She said that Daniel had a Benoit action figure by his bedside and that he worshipped his father and Benoit worshipped him back.
"Nancy, that's the dichotomy of this this, that's the problem. Chris loved his children - all three of them. He talked about them constantly and went out of his way to go home, even for a few hours to see his sons, Daniel for sure. That's why you can't comprehend it. Was it steroids? Maybe, but I don't want to hang everything on steroids. He didn't suddenly take a shot of steroids and said, 'I'm going to go crazy.' This is something that had been building in him for many years, obviously to snap like that and go insane and take away the most important thing in his life. I know it, because he told me - all three of his children [were the most important thing.]
Grace asked Sports Illustrated senior investigative reporter Louis Fernando Llosa about the chronology of the deaths, trying to discuss a theory that Nancy Benoit killed Daniel first. Llosa said, "I'm not sure. The chronology has changed and shifted in the last three days." Actually, it never has; not even once.
Llosa then said he "didn't want to get off the point" and said they really need to take WWE to task, ignoring the fact that he just got completely off the direct question that was asked him. He said they need to instigate rules and regulations for anabolic steroids and human growth hormones. I got the impression Llosa knew nothing about the case and completely deflected the question towards WWE, not even realizing there is a Wellness Policy in place (and admittedly, the merits of which can obviously be debated, but he doesn't even seem to know there is one).
Mike Brooks noted that Nancy Benoit couldn't have tied herself up and then asked Jericho's drug testing policy.
Jericho said it was a random testing that was held by an independent corporation and said it was a "real, true, stringent drug test that gets results." He said if you are caught, you are fined and suspended (although some just work during that period with pay) and that if they asked Vince McMahon for a list of names suspended in the last six months, he would provide it.
That ended the discussion.
Quick Thoughts: Of all the guests, Jericho brought a human face to the tragedy and the hardship that many in the business are facing in trying to come to terms with what exactly happened. His comments that this goes beyond steroids and within Benoit's psyche was the voice of reason that has been needed all week from someone inside the business. Llosa added nothing to the conversation (and looked as if he was fighting to stay awake) while many of the experts seemed more involved with arguing over subjects without much in the way of knowledge on them. Grace's comment that no one was trying to vilify Chris Benoit was as ironic as having clips of Lex Luger discussing the tragedy.
Mike Johnson can be reached at Mike@PWInsider.com

dirty

EOG Master

Column: Has Pro Wrestling Lost Control?

By JIM LITKE
AP Sports Columnist
<!--endtext--><script language="JavaScript"> <!-- Begin function popUp(URL) { day = new Date(); id = day.getTime(); if (URL.match(/qtplayer/)) { eval("page" + id + " = window.open(URL, '" + id + "', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=440,height=300,left = 300,top = 200');"); } else { eval("page" + id + " = window.open(URL, '" + id + "', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,location=0,statusbar=1,menubar=0,resizable=1,width=440,height=220,left = 300,top = 200');"); } } // End --> </script><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"> <!-- function openMP(the_url) { the_url = "http://" + document.domain + "/" + the_url; var the_height_width = "height=600,width=890" + ",menubar=no,location=no,toolbar=no,resizable=no,scrollbars=no,status=no"; if (navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1) { the_height_width += ",left=" + ((screen.availWidth - 890) *.5) + ",top=" + ((screen.availHeight - 600) *.5); } else if (navigator.appName.indexOf("Netscape") != -1) { the_height_width += ",screenX=" + ((screen.availWidth - 890) *.5) + ",screenY=" + ((screen.availHeight - 600) *.5); } window.open(the_url,"_blank",the_height_width); } // --> </script> <!--begintext-->Hucksters make their living ahead of the curve, or at the very least, by selling that illusion. So there was something satisfying about watching pro wrestling czar Vince McMahon being forced to come clean, if only this once.
"Steroids may or may not have had anything to do with this," he acknowledged Thursday during an interview on the "Today" show concerning the murder-suicide of one-time WWE star Chris Benoit, his wife and son. "It's all speculation until the toxicology reports come back."
<!--endtext--><!--startclickprintexclude--><table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="170"><tbody><tr><td class="enhance"> (enlarge photo)
World Wrestling Entertainment owner Vince McMahon is interviewed on the NBC 'Today' television program in New York, Thursday June 28, 2007. McMahon urged people not to assume that steroids played a role in the murder-suicide of pro-wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)

<!--startclickprintexclude--><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/coxnet/js/daytonbreadcrumb.js"></script><!--endclickprintexclude--></td></tr></tbody></table> <!--begintext--><!--endclickprintexclude--><!--begintext--> McMahon is right about that last part, though just two days earlier, his World Wrestling Entertainment issued a statement insisting that even though anabolic steroids were found in Benoit's home, they "were not, and could not be related" to the deaths.
The statement went on to decry "sensationalist reporting," then suggested the way Benoit went about the business of murdering his wife and son, placing Bibles next to their bodies before hanging himself on a weight machine "indicate deliberation, not rage."
McMahon repeated that assertion in the interview, and he might be right about that, too. The shame is he didn't stop there.
"There's a rush to judgment," McMahon said. "There's almost a hysteria around us."
In case anybody is still wondering why that is, tragedy seems to find its way into pro wrestling more often than called for in McMahon's feverish scripts.
In 2005, Eddie Guerrero was found dead in his Minneapolis hotel room, the victim of heart failure linked to steroid use. Two years earlier, the deaths of Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig and Miss Elizabeth, the girlfriend of former champion Lex Luger, were tied to drug and alcohol abuse. A year earlier, heart failure linked to steroid abuse was blamed in the death of Davey Boy Smith, the "British Bulldog."
In 1999, real life intruded on wrestling's art when Owen Hart was killed trying to perform a stunt during a pay-per-view event. The audience had no idea Hart's death was real — not just a stunt — in large part because the show continued.
Even Benoit's nickname, "The Canadian Crippler," was a mocking reference to the very real havoc the sport occasionally wreaks on its cast; he acquired the moniker, according to SLAM! Sports Web site, because Benoit broke an opponent's neck a dozen years ago by accidentally dropping him on his head.
Wrestling is hardly our only diversion that destroys bodies at an alarming rate, as the testimony of a handful of former NFL players before Congress this week reminds us. It's not the only one, either, pressuring its participants to pop pills — and worse — in pursuit of ever-bigger and more spectacular performances. Just think of all the witnesses from baseball, bookended by the odd couple of commissioner Bud Selig and superstar-turned-informant Jose Canseco, who have made appearances before lawmakers over the last few years. And stories about well-off celebrities who have trouble handling fame and fortune are so numerous they've become a cottage industry.
The difference with pro wrestling is that tragedies like Benoit's are almost part of its allure. McMahon and his handlers do their best to sell recklessness, then pretend to be surprised every time someone proves more reckless than scripted. It's like that old trick of choking an opponent with a cord, then tucking it into your shorts and throwing up your arms in protest when the referee comes looking.
Just two weeks ago, McMahon had WWE cameras follow him out of the ring and toward a waiting limousine that exploded. His own publicists tried to pass off the spectacular fake as a real assassination and pretended the FBI was investigating. McMahon might have been hiding still, if not for the grisly scene at Benoit's house and the attacks it prompted on McMahon's empire.
McMahon was hauled into court in 1994 on charges of providing steroids to his employees a decade earlier, and acquitted. There's no question he knows the difference between truth and lies, and now is hardly the time to be disingenuous.
If there's a hysteria around his "sport," all he has to do is pause in front of a mirror to find the huckster who's responsible.
___
Jim Litke is a national sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at jlitke@ap.org
___
<script language="JavaScript"> <!-- function hourConvert(hour) { return (1 + (hour + 11) % 12); } function ampm(hour) { return ((hour + 24) % 24 > 11); } function formatAMPM(pmcheck) { return (['a.m.', 'p.m.'][+pmcheck]); } var date = new Date(Date.UTC(2007, 5, 29, 19, 27, 05)); var monthname=new Array('January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October', 'November','December'); document.write('' + monthname[date.getMonth()] + ' '); document.write(date.getDate() + ', '); document.write(date.getFullYear() + ' - '); var hours = date.getHours(); var formattedHours = hourConvert(hours); var formattedAMPM = formatAMPM(ampm(hours)); document.write(formattedHours + ':'); var minutes = date.getMinutes(); minutes = ((minutes < 10) ? '0' : '') + minutes; document.write(minutes + ' '); document.write(formattedAMPM + ' '); var timeZone = date.toLocaleString(); var reg = /.[SD]T/; var tzLength = timeZone.length; var tzOffset = tzLength - 3; var civilianTimeZone = timeZone.substr(tzOffset, 3); if (civilianTimeZone.match(reg)) { document.writeln(civilianTimeZone, '
'); } else { timeZone = date.toString(); tzLength = timeZone.length; tzOffset = tzLength - 8; civilianTimeZone = timeZone.substr(tzOffset, 3); if (civilianTimeZone.match(reg)) { document.writeln(civilianTimeZone, '</p>'); } } //--> </script>June 29, 2007 - 3:27 p.m. Copyright 2007, The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP Online news report may not be published, broadcast or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

Column: Has Pro Wrestling Lost Control? | ajc.com

The Devil

EOG Master

FRANK AND MOFO MUST BE TWINS.