d ray

EOG Dedicated
Re: NBA Draft Comment Thread!!!

sorry dirty, acie law sucks.

acie and horford.......

or if i was GM

Conley and thaddeus young

i like the 2nd alot better.

i think acie is horrid, get ready to watch a player that doesn't play defense, turns the ball over and is streaky at best shooting the ball.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

philly with the pick of the draft, the one, the only taddeus young. Future Superstar!

mofome

Banned

sorry dirty, acie law sucks.

acie and horford.......

or if i was GM

Conley and thaddeus young

i like the 2nd alot better.

i think acie is horrid, get ready to watch a player that doesn't play defense, turns the ball over and is streaky at best shooting the ball.

1) 'alot' is not a word.
2) acie is a great player.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

The fused spelling "alot" is an interesting case and it shows how the judgment of dictionary editors comes into sway. There is no linguistic reason to keep "alot" out of the dictionary. It is a very common spelling (as any composition teacher will tell you), and there are many similar words already (there's one right there) in the dictionary, like "awhile." But commercial dictionaries are mainly concerned with what is conventional in publishing, and "alot" is certainly not conventional in newspapers, magazines, and other published sources. So it will be a while (two words) before "alot" gets in.

blow me, it will be someday.:cocktail

dirty

EOG Master

whoever draft thaddeus young is gonna be one happy team. steal of the draft, along with stuckey. nice pick chicago, i like it.

Young is a Hell of a Player... he will be a good Pro for many years

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Everyone has the potential. It will just take awhile to figure the busts and the unexpected stars.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Nick Young = spend more time on the developmental league court then the NBA court. total bust.

mofome

Banned

The fused spelling "alot" is an interesting case and it shows how the judgment of dictionary editors comes into sway. There is no linguistic reason to keep "alot" out of the dictionary. It is a very common spelling (as any composition teacher will tell you), and there are many similar words already (there's one right there) in the dictionary, like "awhile." But commercial dictionaries are mainly concerned with what is conventional in publishing, and "alot" is certainly not conventional in newspapers, magazines, and other published sources. So it will be a while (two words) before "alot" gets in.

blow me, it will be someday.:cocktail

nice quote. next time dont pawn it off as your own thoughts. i knew it wasn't your own, you're not that bright.

:+waving-5

Wordsmith.org -- Online Chat with Joseph Pickett

i know...i know....

:thumbsup

d ray

EOG Dedicated

wasn't try to pawn off.

lol, my bad didn't want it to look like i did.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

boston and seattle just made the only trade in the history of the league that will make both teams worse.

:+clueless

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

fuck, these people are stupid.

:houra

mofo, if Ray Allen causes Pierce to get even one less touch of the ball per game - then it will be good for the Celtics

mofome

Banned

mofo, if Ray Allen causes Pierce to get even one less touch of the ball per game - then it will be good for the Celtics

500 jumpers a game for the celtics. they should have taken the asian man of steal.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

joakim is better then you think, fits well in chicago too. nice pick

d ray

EOG Dedicated

next steal in the 1st round IMO is Josh McRoberts, Utah at 25 would be my guess.

mofome

Banned

The Warriors' Jason Richardson appears to be going to the Bobcats for the rights to Brandan Wright.

The Bobcats would be getting a high-scoring, explosive veteran and giving up a possible future star. For a young team needing veteran leadership, this move could help the Bobcats get into the playoffs next

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

not 1 word about the weed smoking kid from BC who went to the nets. this kid is a legit talent and would of been drafted alot higher if he wasnt busy getting high lol

mofome

Banned

not 1 word about the weed smoking kid from BC who went to the nets. this kid is a legit talent and would of been drafted alot higher if he wasnt busy getting high lol

i wanted the wizards to take him badly. we fucked up.