Reload's WNBA Friday "Double Penetration"! Top 2 picks! (WNBA: 19-8 +10.2 units)

Reload's WNBA Friday Night "Double Penetration"!
WNBA Record: 19-8 (+10.2 units)

Western Conference "On The Rag" Game of the Week:
San Antonio Silver Stars minus 6.5 points against the Minnesota Lynx

Eastern Conference "Payback's The Bitch" Revenge Game of the Week:
Indiana Fever minus 5 points against the Connecticut Sun

On Tuesday night, my reload-ers and I won big with my WNBA "Bitchball Blowout of the Week" as the Sacramento Monarchs humiliated the New York Liberty on ESPN2 with an easy win and cover! It gave us a successful 1-0 start to "Reload-er Appreciation Week" and improved us to 19-8 for the season! The action continues on Friday night with two more big selections! "Double Penetration" is back and you will only find it here on EOG!

Friday night's "Double Penetration" package features one game in each WNBA conference! You get my Western Conference "On The Rag" Game of the Week and my Eastern Conference "Payback's The Bitch" Revenge Game of the Week! It's the continuation of "Reload-er Appreciation Week" and "Double Penetration" will not be denied!

Get your reloads in and get set for a 2-0 Friday night with two easy winners!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reload's WNBA Friday "Double Penetration"! Top 2 picks! (WNBA: 19-8 +10.2 units)

Go get em again, Load !

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Reload's WNBA Friday "Double Penetration"! Top 2 picks! (WNBA: 19-8 +10.2 units)

I agree with both...Good Luck

FOREGO

EOG Member

Thanks Reload for the picks and love how you kicked off the Reappreciation Week with a 1-0 start, good luck tonight!!!:+excited-

Thanks Reload for the picks and love how you kicked off the Reappreciation Week with a 1-0 start, good luck tonight!!!:+excited-

You're welcome, Forego! I was glad to see "Reload-er Appreciation Week" start that way also! And hopefully we will continue with two more winners tonight!

:thumbsup

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

THANX BROTHER AND GLTY.....

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

GL Reload, Ive been thanking you and D in Dirtys threads, wanted to give you your props in your own thread as well.

Thanks again for all your great work on this.

Lets get em tonight.

GL Reload, Ive been thanking you and D in Dirtys threads, wanted to give you your props in your own thread as well.

Thanks again for all your great work on this.

Lets get em tonight.

Thanks, Nick! Good luck this weekend!

:thumbsup

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Tough night man...these shitty teams are playing amazing for some reason, lol!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Rough go, Load, ............... "It's Alright, Ma, I'm Only Bleeding" type night.
Get em next time.

Yeah, pretty bizzarre night on Friday with all of the underdogs not just covering - but winning straight up. Pretty much the five best teams in the league at that point losing to the five worst. I passed on Saturday and Sunday but will be back this week with more.