POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES** YTD 72% BURY THE BOOK

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast
Re: POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES** YTD 72% BURY THE BOOK

Can we do this in another forum? Hasnt this all been done before? This guy Chicago Hotsides plays big favorites but they do pretty well. He has gone through a few rough stretches but has come out on top. If he does not have time to post the plays he is passing them off for someone else to post them for him. I understand that some think that he is being a prima donna by having others post his plays but I can see how things would get a little hectic at crunch time. I have friends calling me 10 minutes before a game to see what I am playing and I cannot answer the phone while I am shopping for the best line or doing some last minute research. Who cares who is posting the games. HE IS UP 50+ units and since he is playing big chalk games it could be even more.

husker

EOG Addicted

Husker...you are the BIGGEST LYING SOB on the forum scene....banned for Blatant Lying & misrepresenting others records elsewhere....DO NOT EVER COME IN MY THREADS AGAIN.

i see you started another thread, but don't want to answer the question i asked you here.

where am i banned like you stated??

or are you "the BIGGEST LYING SOB on the forum scene"!

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Mods,

while i was away you have allowed the trash to come in my threads.

Delete the trash, and do not allow Husker nor Hoffa in ANY of my threads.

This includes any "Posting for C. Hotsides" threads as they ARE mine, started for me on my behalf to help others WIN. Not for a playroom for childish bullshit.

husker

EOG Addicted

you come up here posting lies about me, and then say you don't want me posting in this thread.

i will stop posting in your threads if you back up the accusation you made about me!

Mods,

while i was away you have allowed the trash to come in my threads.

Delete the trash, and do not allow Husker nor Hoffa in ANY of my threads.

This includes any "Posting for C. Hotsides" threads as they ARE mine, started for me on my behalf to help others WIN. Not for a playroom for childish bullshit.
EOG rules clearly state that bashing will not be allowed in the sports forums. Please follow the rules as stated. I will accept your apology for referring to myself and others as trash. In the future please show civility to others.

Thank you.

Tired of a poster?
Go to: USER CP, BUDDY/IGNORE LIST...

you won't see them again.

hope this helps.

husker

EOG Addicted

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ChicagoHotsides
Husker...you are the BIGGEST LYING SOB on the forum scene....banned for Blatant Lying & misrepresenting others records elsewhere....DO NOT EVER COME IN MY THREADS AGAIN.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

looks like this clown has nothing to back this statement up with! no surprise, since he has had at least three services in the past and bin banned for ghost posting at another forum.

husker

EOG Addicted

still waiting for CHS to back up the accusation he made!

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Desthi...

READ my post before you talk about a slap in the face to anyone.

I said since I was ONE OF THE ONES REALLY WINNING...implying there are more than one by the phrase ONE OF.

I have given you props in your threads as well as Bucs on MANY occasions as well as FH & smartz.

:party

My point was that while I was on vacation, AND since I was ONE OF the ones winning...the TRASH from across the street came in to bash away.

I'm all for Bucs & crew winning...heck I even came in his thread at the beginning of the season & said THIS SITE WOULD BE the place to be for winners all season & hoped he would win 200 units this season.

wrongside

EOG Enthusiast

There always a few jerkoff's to spoil it. Don't let these clowns stop you from posting. You are doing great. I may have to jump aboard because I can't win a game to save my life yet people call me a fraud. What a joke

husker

EOG Addicted

CHS posted here but didn't respond to backing up his statement about me. i guess that just proves to everyone that i am right about him being a lire.

i would be careful following his plays from now on. he won at the beginning of last year also, but ended up loosing 72 units for the year.