dirty!!! (fantasy baseball)

d ray

EOG Dedicated
Re: dirty!!! (fantasy baseball)

last week doesn't show up on the standings even though i won...........

dirty

EOG Master

It will be fixed... I still can't get in....

The scores are there under recap from what I understand... The standings will be updated soon as everyone's week 13 lineups are in... Once I get access I will fix it all... don't know why I can't get on

d ray

EOG Dedicated

yeah but when i submit lineup it says week 14, just submit it then and use as 13?

dirty

EOG Master

NO... ONce I get in I will change the settings to let you set week 13....

d ray

EOG Dedicated

NO... ONce I get in I will change the settings to let you set week 13....
OK, sounds good, i'll check again tomorrow morning before thursday's games start.

Hurray we're in!!!!

:cheers :cheers :cheers

mofome

Banned

this league has the best group of people of all time. bar none.

:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

The problem was the Hosting company changed the IP addy to the server and the email never reached anyone... Took us 5 days to run that shit down....That is why the Tech's couldn't figure out why nothing was working... everything looked fine on both ends...Tech and Software....

I still can't get in...but hopefully tomorrow

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i wont be home til after games start today, so since my opponent already has his lineup in, i went ahead and put mine in as well, even though it says week #14.....if u get stuff running, please put that in as my week #13 lineup....i used my 2 start pitchers of course, and all....so its the lineup i would have used anyway, but it says week #14 of course, right now

bobalou

EOG Enthusiast

If you set your lineup and it shows week 14 that's next week. Once you set it, if it doesn't show you having any points so far for the week then the site set it for week 14 not 13.

I will be on the road today but I will be happy to set anyone's line up once I get to my hotel if you want to email me your lineup or let me know you need me to set it.

Just trying to help out if needed.

Barb

bobalou

EOG Enthusiast

Bucsfan amd Karamazov I changed the lineup you set to read week 13. You should now see your current scores to date for the week.

Let me know if anyone else has set their lineups and it's not showing up.

Barb

mofome

Banned

i dont even have enough healthy players to field a starting lineup.

:smokesmal

mofome

Banned

thanks to the goodness of the site, i can only start 15 people this week.

:whatever:

dirty

EOG Master

I am in... I am setting everyone a lineup...please let me know any changes that need made