My New GF Wants Too much Sex

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
She's a hottie - another Asian babe, about 10 years younger than me. Man, I love petite brunettes. I'm not a spring rooster anymore, though. Damn, about 2-3 times a day is enough for me. Well, this honey just wants to fuck all day and night long. I just don't know if I'm up to it. I told her I'm watching the Braves games every night, no matter what. She likes baseball, too. However, the other night she wants it doggie style during the 5th inning - geesh. So, here we are on the ole sofa and I'm watching the friggin Braves at the same time. Just didn't quite seem right. Oh well, she's an Auburn fan - which is way cool and probably why I haven't kicked her out yet. Any suggestions ?

:smokesmal

Katie

EOG Master
Re: My New GF Wants Too much Sex

count your blessings..
at least someone is giving you sex again..:)

mofome

Banned

She's a hottie - another Asian babe, about 10 years younger than me. Man, I love petite brunettes. I'm not a spring rooster anymore, though. Damn, about 2-3 times a day is enough for me. Well, this honey just wants to fuck all day and night long. I just don't know if I'm up to it. I told her I'm watching the Braves games every night, no matter what. She likes baseball, too. However, the other night she wants it doggie style during the 5th inning - geesh. So, here we are on the ole sofa and I'm watching the friggin Braves at the same time. Just didn't quite seem right. Oh well, she's an Auburn fan - which is way cool and probably why I haven't kicked her out yet. Any suggestions ?

i'll move in with you. when you get bored, i'll fuck her for 2-4 minutes. afterwards i'll need a short nap.

Damn Oscar, where do you meet all these Asian chicks

not a bad problem to have unless she feels depraved and leaves

get her a dildo

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

i'll move in with you. when you get bored, i'll fuck her for 2-4 minutes. afterwards i'll need a short nap.

nice avatar mofo ! and if you want to move on down to the mecca of college football - comon. 2-4 minutes ?

:cheers

mofome

Banned

nice avatar mofo ! and if you want to move on down to the mecca of college football - comon. 2-4 minutes ?

:cheers

you dont live in knoxville though. :nono

i was being arrogant on the board. 1 minute tops.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

DO WHAT GEOGE FROM SEINFELD DID GET A CORN BEEF SANDWICH AND WHILE U DOING HER DOGGIE STYLE HAVE DINNER.................:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

HOW ABOUT INVITING A BUNCH OF EOGers OVER TO HELP WITH YOUR WORK LOAD?

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Two months until Football gets into full swing...see if you can stand it until then...

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

HOW ABOUT INVITING A BUNCH OF EOGers OVER TO HELP WITH YOUR WORK LOAD?

That thought crossed my mind, Devil. Maybe, I should bring her to an EOG blast. But I really do like the lady.

You guys (and Katie) are hilarious, though. You all make me laugh a lot and that's a big reason why I like EOG.

brown stink pot and corn beef sandwich
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Dante

EOG Veteran

sadly...If you have to stop to think which one you would rather do more, watching a BB game or sex there is NO help for you whatsoever
:whatever:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

sadly...If you have to stop to think which one you would rather do more, watching a BB game or sex there is NO help for you whatsoever

Sex is highly overrated unless you are experimenting with other parties/persons (or in any other ways) along with your partner. (Keep it fun).

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

You are right Dante. GO Braves !

Let Gotti have a shot doggie style with his dunkin donuts toilet balls slapping her from behind.....that'll quiet her down for awhile

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

lol Wrigs

Sorry man, I don't have to suck on them but I just can't be with a girl who has jacked up feet/toes......... :p

the movie boomerang is played out fellas........get over it:cool:

sabian06<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_776696", true); </SCRIPT> .......IT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT BOOMERANG!!!!!

IF A CHICK DONT TAKE CARE OF HER FEET......SHE SURE DONT TAKE CARE OF HER PUZZY!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SO IF U BE FUCKING WIT BITCHES WIT GARBAGE FEET......U BE FUCKING WIT BITCHES WIT GARBAGE PUZZY!!!!:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

THATS FUCKING SICK!!!:puking: :puking: :puking: :puking:

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

That thought crossed my mind, Devil. Maybe, I should bring her to an EOG blast. But I really do like the lady.

You guys (and Katie) are hilarious, though. You all make me laugh a lot and that's a big reason why I like EOG.

brown stink pot and corn beef sandwich
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I think this must be in reference to rear entry. I've heard such actvity described much more diplomatically by Jim Morrison who called himself a "Back Door Man" on the Doors first album.

I have also heard a joke where it's said the reason rednecks do it doggie style is so that they can both watch NASCAR!

Last edited:

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Toe cheese is something that is just not a delicacy with this Canuck. I'll pass on the feet!

LOL mo - skinsraj was being sarcastic....u viciously attack people for no reason....and u end up lookin like a clown...