WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM?

The Devil

EOG Master
WAS WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD SAY THE YANKEES AND WHY?

I CAN SEE A NEW YORKER OR EX NEW YORKER SAYING THEY WERE HIS/HER FAVORITE TEAM.....BUT WHAT IS THE ALLURE FOR A PERSON WHO LIVES NEAR ANOTHER BALL CLUB?

ME I LIKE THE METS.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM?

Yanks... Lived in jersey whole life and grew up watching the Mattingly era when I would hate Toronto every year.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Red Sox....born here and still live here.....nuff said.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

My favorite team is the one that I bet on today. As a serious gambler I cannot afford to get sentimental. I gave up being a fan when I started betting.

VistaMan

Banned

I have to agree. My favorite team is any that wins the runline for the game they play that day..

My favorite player to watch is Master Johan Santana. When he is on his game, really on his game...he is like a f'ing magician with the ball and fun to watch.

VM

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Closet Dodger fan since the 80's after my fanship for horner, murphy and crew went away in Atlanta.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Red Sox - starting cheering in 1984 when I dated a girl who had ties to the team. HATE the Yankees. Brother is a HUGE Yankees fan. We both attended the first ever Blue Jays game in the snow in Toronto in 1977 against the Chicago White Sox. Both of us don't support the Jays.

Have been a Tigers fan since I was a young kid.

Met several players back in the 1980s.

:cheers

Harrington

EOG Enthusiast

Toronto from day one. I was at the Skydome when they won The World Series and will never forget it.

Not that I even watch more than 4 or 5 games a year on TV, but:
1. Mariners
2. Padres
3. Whoever beats the Yankees
4. Whoever beats the Dodgers

dirty

EOG Master

Atlanta Braves... Is there anyone else....

Born and Bred right here in North GA.... Been going to Braves games since I was Knee High to a Grasshopper... Nothing like it..

mofome

Banned

Atlanta Braves... Is there anyone else....

Born and Bred right here in North GA.... Been going to Braves games since I was Knee High to a Grasshopper... Nothing like it..

dirty, i don't mean to be rude, but i think The Devil was asking eogs heterosexual members only. i could be wrong, but im fairly certain im not.

Kansas City Royals

Big Willie Wilson fan, c'mon who is going to beat the record of 13 career inside the park home runs for players playing after 1950!

Barry who?

Detroit Tigers for better than 25 years now...grew up an hour outside of Detroit...