My bases goy goes 6/26

A-Train

Banned
I just wanted to let u guys know that my mlb goy will be tomorrow 6/26....now u may be saying who cares and thats fine but i do this for a living and this game will win...i will post it in the bases forum as i know picks arent allowed in the main forum....get on board guys and lets make some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mofome

Banned
Re: My bases goy goes 6/26

train, how many GOY are you gonna have you homo?

:cocktail

:+excited-

:+comfort+

A-Train

Banned

as many as it takes till i win....and i havent had 1 yet...ive had really strong games but no goy and i will only have 1....

A-Train

Banned

hey mo when u coming up to hang around???????? a couple of my friends from myspace have been asking about u...

mofome

Banned

and i havent had 1 yet...ive had really strong games but no goy and i will only have 1....

:nono

<TABLE class=tborder id=post746234 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">05-29-07, 03:36 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #5 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>A-Train<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_746234", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_746234 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Call me Santa Claus
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Ive only posted 2 plays on the main board...1 loser and 1 winner...i play bases for a living and im already in so line movement wont affect me....i havent had a play of the year until today...ive had strong plays but this is the play of the year......santana sux....angels coming home were flat last nite and will struggle first time seeing this new pitcher....its easy to love a big fav but this is the play of the year for me..
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

hey mo when u coming up to hang around???????? a couple of my friends from myspace have been asking about u...

shit man, whenever i can. i need to get down to GA to visit deeds. you gonna make it to the bash? im gonna go to GA to visit deeds than make it up to NY this fall. those two and the eog blast are the only trips i have planned.

A-Train

Banned

is the blast still on???? if so how do i sign up??? cmon dudr come up this summer its the best time..

A-Train

Banned

re: play of the year against santana...u r right my bad...but i willl be a lot heavier on this plkay tomorrow and ive copied my tickets on this forum so u know i play heavy....tom will be a huge play and it will win...

mofome

Banned

is the blast still on???? if so how do i sign up??? cmon dudr come up this summer its the best time..

you in a relationship now my friend?

the january blast. you gotta go. you're one of the people i want to chill with down there. i will get up to NY for a weekend first...

:houra

A-Train

Banned

yea bro ive been dating this chick for a litle over a month and im def in love with her...

mofome

Banned

yea bro ive been dating this chick for a litle over a month and im def in love with her...

:nono

you can't be in love with a girl you've known for a month. you can, however, be in love with the thought of being in love with her. think about how much shit she really doesn't know about you; you probably know even less about her. im sure you've had many great talks and many great times, but don't create too many expectations with someone who has been in your life for 1/12th of one year. well, thats how i see things anyway. obviously, i am happy for you and hope things work out well.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

:houra

mofome

Banned

thx bro....good way to look at it....

all i can say is enjoy the day. dont put pressure on the future b/c it doesn't allow you to fully enjoy the moments as they take place. dont fear what may happen in the future b/c that also taints the moments as they happen. enjoy the moments for exactly what they are and, if she is all you hope she is, you will find yourself a year down the road with a wonderful woman. people always try to prepare for what may happen months down the road (good or bad) but neither is worth the time. you cannot prepare your emotions for something bad...you simply cant. if someone you care about hurts you, its just gonna hurt. if someone amazes you, be amazed. all told, today is always the most important day and you are happy today...which is an awesome thing. im happy for ya.

:houra :houra :houra