can someone explain to me

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
why people can't part ways, get divorces, break up...whatever. Is killing the answer. How fuckin stupid do you have to be to go that route. I watch these 48 hours things all the time. People don't want to pay alimony or child support and kill spouses or whatever. My little brain can't grasp the concept. I just told my wife if she wants out to go but don't serve me a horse shake or make my chest a strainer.

Fucked up people in this world

mofome

Banned
Re: can someone explain to me

most people are idiots. idiots are easy to piss off. idiots don't know how to make themselves happy. unhappy, pissed off idiots can get weapons and alcohol at the same stores in redneck towns. pissed off idiots shouldnt have alcohol and weapons. the biggest pissed off idiot in the world is our president. he murders without reprimand. a fine example to our citizens.

Ain't that the truth. The old-fashioned man, you know the one who cheats on his wife with anything that moves and yet if his wife cheated he'd kill her, the guy, both families and anyone else he could find is too slowly being phased out of this world unfortunately.

mofome

Banned

Ain't that the truth. The old-fashioned man, you know the one who cheats on his wife with anything that moves and yet if his wife cheated he'd kill her, the guy, both families and anyone else he could find is too slowly being phased out of this world unfortunately.

insecurty breeds violence.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

insecurity and low self esteem breeds stupidity....either that or my chemical imbalance is shifting.

Huh

:whatever:

mofome

Banned

AND MOFO KNOWS....CAUSE HE BEEN MARRIED SEVERAL TIMES!!!!:rolleyes:

my previous post, in this thread, defines you.

your simple minded post here would insinuate that you think doctors are useless. you're sharp as a marble, my friend.

:cheers

my previous post, in this thread, defines you.

your simple minded post here would insinuate that you think doctors are useless. you're sharp as a marble, my friend.

GEZZ! MOFO! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!:+clueless

BUT ANYWAY...MY LIL SISTER IS GONNA ENTER A CONTEST WHERE SHES GOONA SHOW HER TITS AND ASS!!

CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE FOR HER?:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1 OH NEVERMIND THAT WAS YOUR SISTER!!! AND THIS MAKES YOU SHARP!!

mofome

Banned

who said we're not friends? you joke...but can't take'em? gotti, why don't you relax and have a few drinks.

who said we're not friends? you joke...but can't take'em? gotti, why don't you relax and have a few drinks.

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!

AND YOU KNOW ALOTA SHIT ABOUT SPORTS (HANDICAPPING) AND SOME OTHER THINGS....AND REGARDLESS IF WERE FRIENDS...I RESPECT U FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOU POSTS!

BUT....YOUR COMMENTING ON MARRIAGE???

CMON...NOW! LETS KEEP IT REAL!!!:cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

why people can't part ways, get divorces, break up...whatever. Is killing the answer. How fuckin stupid do you have to be to go that route. I watch these 48 hours things all the time. People don't want to pay alimony or child support and kill spouses or whatever. My little brain can't grasp the concept. I just told my wife if she wants out to go but don't serve me a horse shake or make my chest a strainer.

I have always believed that it has more to do with people just snapping rather than them always being originally screwed up in the head.

Jealousy, broken hearts, etc can push people to & over the edge....

he was suppose to join me at 5 after t-ball but must have forgot
ACTUALLY I WAS HERE....... BUT I HAD TO GO BACK TO THE T-BALL FIELD TO WATCH AN 8 O"CLOCK GAME!! IM TRYING TO FUCK A MOTHER FROM ANOTHER TEAM!!!:doggie :doggie :doggie AND GET HER SON MY TEAM NEXT SEASON!!!

BUT IM HOME WITA ICE COLD 40 OUNCE!!!!:cheers :cheers :cheers

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

to some extent by the way. I think that fuckhead Cutts or whatever his name is knew what he was doing and planned it.

I have always believed that it has more to do with people just snapping rather than them always being originally screwed up in the head.

Jealousy, broken hearts, etc can push people to & over the edge....

WELL,,, WHATS YOUR OPINION ON CRIMES OF PASSION?

I DONT BUY IT..... I FEEL....IF YOU KILL SOMEONE...YOUR A MURDERER!!! (EXCEPT SELF DEFENSE)

mofome

Banned

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!

AND YOU KNOW ALOTA SHIT ABOUT SPORTS (HANDICAPPING) AND SOME OTHER THINGS....AND REGARDLESS IF WERE FRIENDS...I RESPECT U FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOU POSTS!

BUT....YOUR COMMENTING ON MARRIAGE???

CMON...NOW! LETS KEEP IT REAL!!!:cheers

1) i did not comment on marriage
2) people can understand the feelings of close relationships without being in one.
3) some people who are married are not nearly as close as others who are merely dating.
4) we are friends. i recently gave pete my email to give you.

1) i did not comment on marriage
2) people can understand the feelings of close relationships without being in one.
3) some people who are married are not nearly as close as others who are merely dating.
4) we are friends. i recently gave pete my email to give you.

1. THEN MAYBEE I MISUNDERSTOOD
2. MAYBEE (IF UR GAY...IM STILL UR FRIEND)
3. MAYBEE IN SOME CASES (AGAIN..IF UR GAY IM STILL UR FRIEND)
4. GOOD! ILL EMAIL U RIGHT NOW!!! (BUT IF YOU GAY...PROMISE YOULL BE GENTLE?):LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

1. THEN MAYBEE I MISUNDERSTOOD
2. MAYBEE (IF UR GAY...IM STILL UR FRIEND)
3. MAYBEE IN SOME CASES (AGAIN..IF UR GAY IM STILL UR FRIEND)
4. GOOD! ILL EMAIL U RIGHT NOW!!! (BUT IF YOU GAY...PROMISE YOULL BE GENTLE?):LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

all is well. never mistake my giving you a hard time on here for not likin ya. you are one person, ive met on here, that i constantly hope is well.

:hug:

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Mostly I agree with you. I think in the majority of cases it's simply about the money involved.

MONEY?
Just wait till next week (July 1st) when Virginia's new driving CIVIL fines go into effect. In addition to the regular fines, (if I understand it correctly) fines start at $1000 MIN. for such things as failing to use a TURN SIGNAL! Don't get me wrong, I hate speeders and bad drivers. But this is over the line. Can't pay-lose lisc and/or go to jail.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

1000 bucks for a frigging turn signal?
that's insane!

Yes it is! It's to raise money for Virginia's highways. Has little or nothing to do with safety as ONLY Virginia drivers are subject to the Civil fines!

Katie

EOG Master

Yes it is! It's to raise money for Virginia's highways. Has little or nothing to do with safety as ONLY Virginia drivers are subject to the Civil fines!

so if someone from out of state is fined they are not fined the same amount as virginia residents?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

so if someone from out of state is fined they are not fined the same amount as virginia residents?

100% Correct. Out of state drivers are NOT subject to the Civil Fines. They of course are charged with whatever the fine is for failure, but NOT the whopping new Civil Fines!

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

If you're referring to the Jessie Davis (pregnant woman) case where Bobby Cutts was just arrested, then you're missing the point of why she was killed.

She was carrying his child and was just a few weeks away from giving birth.
Cutts has tons of financial problems and was (presumably) not ready to take on more financial responsibility with the birth of this next child. I believe he had 2 children with another woman, a 2 yr old already with Jessie Davis, and now the 4th was on the way.

Cutts seems to have snapped under the pressure. It is incredibly terrible that this happened, but it does happen.

It's an awful story.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Okay, I just re-read your post. You mention "alimony, child-support", etc.

The first part of your statement: "divorces, break up, whatever".

When there is alimony and/or child support, there is no "breaking up" because you are always tied to that woman, and that child.

Cutts seemingly did not want another child for financial reasons, and the best way (in his mind) to eliminate the child was to eliminate him/her while she was still in Jessie's stomach.

So sad.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

A normal person does not think/act the way that Scott Peterson and (presumably) Bobby Cutts acted.

These are extremely rare cases.