OT-WHAT WOULD EOG MEMBERS...

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT-WHAT WOULD EOG MEMBERS...

drafted for MLB and knew I wasn't good enough to play bigtime so didn't bother riding the buses in the minors.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

9.5 - just read that thread again and about fuckin pissed myself. Wholly crap that was funny, plus I'm hitting the sauce so even better. The wife just looked at me and gave me the idiot look cause I was laughing so hard and she thinks EOG is for losers.

Well she has one thing right.

:+textinb3

9.5 - just read that thread again and about fuckin pissed myself. Wholly crap that was funny, plus I'm hitting the sauce so even better. The wife just looked at me and gave me the idiot look cause I was laughing so hard and she thinks EOG is for losers.

Well she has one thing right.

:+textinb3

Yea bro, this has been at good weekend so far at ole EOG :LMAO

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I dunno. I am going to think for awhile and see if i haven't posted anything about myself over the last 7 years.

KEMO SABE

Banned

That I net over 50k annually with the use of online sports gambling would probably be a big surprise for most....

janus

EOG Dedicated

That I net over 50k annually with the use of online sports gambling would probably be a big surprise for most....

not really. first because nobody knows you yet, and second because thats not too hard to accomplish.

janus

EOG Dedicated

oh gophie!

:puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking:

Katie

EOG Master

i warned ken that the boudoir should have hardwood flooring.

it looks like the carpet in there is worn out already :)

nah, it's fine..
i'm just out here trying to line up some new victims to come back to the boudoir with me... :)

Katie

EOG Master

:puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :puking:

janus, stop that or i won't let you back in the van!!!

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

I've been involved in two theatrical musicals, both in 2001.
I had small parts, sang onstage in a group, about 10 songs each play.
The run lasted about 15 performances each, about average for a local production.

I have a voice, sang a solo at the Grace Cathedral in San Francisco when I was about 12.

Katie

EOG Master

I've been involved in two theatrical musicals, both in 2001.
I had small parts, sang onstage in a group, about 10 songs each play.
The run lasted about 15 performances each, about average for a local production.

I have a voice, sang a solo at the Grace Cathedral in San Francisco when I was about 12.

wow! that is very cool!
i used to be a singer too..