Dirty's WNBA for Wednesday, June 13, 2007

dirty

EOG Master
YTD: 28-10 +17.00 Units

OK guys... Missed the good lines but still feel good about these....Lets Think sweep and go 2-1 worst case....

651 Phoenix -5 -- This line will not matter. A bad Washington team after all the Travel from NY. This game will have a Halftime play as well most likely...

654 Indiana -6.5 -- This line will not matter either..take it at 7 as well. Seattle is a bad road team, always have been. After playing from behind last night and having to play their starters alot of minutes they should be ripe for the picking...

655 Connecticut -5.5 -- This should be a blow out as well. Minn has played better lately, but Connecticuts Inside game will be the difference here...

Re: Dirty's WNBA for Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another great night last night, dirty! Hope it stays hot tonight!

I am sticking with only Indiana for tonight but agree with your other picks. No action tomorrow but I'm already working on Friday's big card.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm on Pho with you tonight dirty, makes me feel confident when we match plays. Best of luck although you shouldn't need it.

Woody

EOG Veteran

I played 1st halves for a half bet last night on New York and Seattle for a 1:1 result, but I also played Seattle for the second after their anaemic first half.

My point Dirty is how do you feel about playing first halves?

dirty

EOG Master

WNBA I don't like it....but is profitable for some... I concentrate Mainly on game and 2nd half wagers. I have never gotten into the first half stuff at all...

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

GL again Dirty, Im on board with you and Reload for the season. Keep the winners coming

Woody

EOG Veteran

WNBA I don't like it....but is profitable for some... I concentrate Mainly on game and 2nd half wagers. I have never gotten into the first half stuff at all...

Thanks. I've taken Indiana for the first and on all 3 game selections.

Lets roll again!

First halfs are tough. It's only 20 minutes so any team can get completely blown out in a half with one bad run. Another problem is that someone could get into foul trouble quick, get taken out and that throws off the whole first half but not always the game. Teams can also get a big lead in the 1st quarter and take starters out in the 2nd quarter which could end up affecting the result at halftime. Overall, more uncertainty there and I'd say in general it's not worth bothering with.

Second halfs are better to be involved with than betting first halfs, and if you take it seriously enough can be worth playing. You have to really stay on top of everything though.

dirty

EOG Master

Look for a 2nd half play on Phoenix...They have had a rough 2nd quarter, but should pick it back up after the break

dirty

EOG Master

Phoenix -5 2nd half

Lean to Seattle -1 2nd half but will not play it

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated

GL on the 2nd H plays Dirty. I think both will win although you are only playing Phoenix. Talk about a complete role reversal in the Storm-Fever game. You would swear a switch was turned on & it said for the Storm to act like they are exhausted. They didn't look it one bit & all of a sudden Indiana could do no wrong.

Phoenix should toast the Mystics in the 2nd H.

dirty

EOG Master

GL on the 2nd H plays Dirty. I think both will win although you are only playing Phoenix. Talk about a complete role reversal in the Storm-Fever game. You would swear a switch was turned on & it said for the Storm to act like they are exhausted. They didn't look it one bit & all of a sudden Indiana could do no wrong.

Phoenix should toast the Mystics in the 2nd H.

I am watching on NBATV and man you ain't joking... Holy hell... I have not seen anything like that in a long time...It was like the Bookies called the Bench and said just lay down..... was wild.... 29-4 in the 2nd half....I wanted to play Seattle but what if they are that tired... I couldn't bring myself to play it....

Tool I believe all of us are correct on Phoenix waxing a little Mystic Ass in the 2nd half :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I think the Phoenix game will be like the Seattle game last night....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I think the Phoenix game will be like the Seattle game last night....

i think we all said the same thing - might be close for 20 minutes then the 2nd half with a rested and running Phx team against what has to be a tired Wash team playing B2B could make for something ugly

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated

I am watching on NBATV and man you ain't joking... Holy hell... I have not seen anything like that in a long time...It was like the Bookies called the Bench and said just lay down..... was wild.... 29-4 in the 2nd half....I wanted to play Seattle but what if they are that tired... I couldn't bring myself to play it....

Tool I believe all of us are correct on Phoenix waxing a little Mystic Ass in the 2nd half :cheers

They must have set a record for the lowest scoring quarter in WNBA history. I have their team total o33.5 in the 1st H & I lost after they scored 26 in the 1st Q.

I would understand if they looked exhausted but that wasn't the case. I didn't expect them to continue shooting 100% like they did for the first half of the quarter. However I wouldn't expect them to go into that much of a drought.

I do know one thing, mark me down for Seattle to toast the Fever in the rematch at Key Arena on July 27th. The Fever will be on the back end of a B2B playing at Arco the day before. They get one day off & have to play at Phoenix on the 29th. Those 3 games could be killer for them.

My only concern is when the Storm face the Fever, it will be their first game back from a 4 game road trip.

dirty

EOG Master

I agree with everything you just posted.....Amazing what we just witnessed....Seattle will have revenge on the Mind you got that right...

what a bad beat man....Holy Cow....May be the worst beat of all time..... 10 minutes to score 4 Buckets....WTF

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

They must have set a record for the lowest scoring quarter in WNBA history. I have their team total o33.5 in the 1st H & I lost after they scored 26 in the 1st Q.

I would understand if they looked exhausted but that wasn't the case. I didn't expect them to continue shooting 100% like they did for the first half of the quarter. However I wouldn't expect them to go into that much of a drought.

I do know one thing, mark me down for Seattle to toast the Fever in the rematch at Key Arena on July 27th. The Fever will be on the back end of a B2B playing at Arco the day before. They get one day off & have to play at Phoenix on the 29th. Those 3 games could be killer for them.

My only concern is when the Storm face the Fever, it will be their first game back from a 4 game road trip.

Man that is a bad beat if I ever heard it EGD. That's crazy!!!! I hope the ball bounces back your way.

dirty

EOG Master

Connecticut -4 2nd half

WTF happened to Phoenix...Sorry about that play guys.....Holy cow....we will get it back

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated

Thanks but I'll take my lumps. Anything can happen & I learn not to let it get to me. Basketball can have some strange events happen so I learn to not be surprised by it anymore.

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated

Connecticut -4 2nd half

WTF happened to Phoenix...Sorry about that play guys.....Holy cow....we will get it back

I had to double check & make sure I didn't look at the schedule wrong. Phoenix is playing like they are on a B2B. I am pretty sure I'll back the Mercury in the rematch at home in a week.

dirty

EOG Master

I had to double check & make sure I didn't look at the schedule wrong. Phoenix is playing like they are on a B2B. I am pretty sure I'll back the Mercury in the rematch at home in a week.

I agree.... I am shocked at how Phoenix played tonight...girls must have went out and got hammered last night...I never dreamed the 2nd quarter would take over the entire game.... What do ya do....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

100% agree - Phx looked like they were exhausted when it should have been the other way around

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

ill be happy with a 2-1 night, need conn to put this out now

dirty

EOG Master

Lost my ass tonight...

Oh well will make it up to ya soon

TunicaKid

EOG Member

You suck...I dont care what your record is...You almost always come with the favorite and your analysist is that of a typical square..FAVORITE..........FAVORITE..............FAVORITE. I do wish you the best of luck however. I want everybody to win but think you are a typical sucker :+clueless

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

you with 15 posts telling dirty he sucks. negative people always try to bring things down. if you don't like his plays or opinions don't waste your time and ours responding to his plays

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated

You suck...I dont care what your record is...You almost always come with the favorite and your analysist is that of a typical square..FAVORITE..........FAVORITE..............FAVORITE. I do wish you the best of luck however. I want everybody to win but think you are a typical sucker :+clueless

Seriously shut the fuck up.

YTD: 28-10 +17.00 Units into tonight does not sound like a sucker to me.

You see the + sign, that means he is making money. I bet you are not used to having a + sign are you!:doh1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i think you are a mother fucking asshole

tell ya what - you spend as much time here as Dirty and you come within 50% of what he has done THEN pop off

until then do us all a favor and stop wiping your ass so your head can't get a view of the world

either that or have mommy/daddy take away your computer rights so that you don't make a Jackass out of yourself when you post

Where the FU$K are your picks?
Must be in those Tunica cotton fields.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

dirty i bet some on the 1st half total tonight houston-la

why didnt they have a 2nd half line up for that game? is that normal i only placed a few wnba bets so im not sure if they post all lines

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated

why didnt they have a 2nd half line up for that game? is that normal i only placed a few wnba bets so im not sure if they post all lines

Some on the RX were thinking it was because Cris/Bookmaker was down & no one had a line to base theirs off of.

dirty

EOG Master

:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:finger007-1:finger007-1:finger007-1:+waving-2:+waving-2:+waving-2

Where are you betting at... They had one at Bet Jam....

Thanks for all the support Guys... I will win money for us no matter what the Jackasses say

dirty

EOG Master

gonna have a hell of a Friday Night when the lines come out... Lets do it to it Big Dogs

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

Tunica :finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004 Lets have some fun....:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004