Dirty's WNBA for Saturday, May 26, 2007

dirty

EOG Master
YTD: 8-2 +5.80

Ok guys...we got a good one today... I did a brief write up in my post about the game in this forum.... If you play this game at all you have to take the points....

I am playing this one regular, but could see LA winning outright. This early in the season it is too early to tell in these big matchups...

601 LA Sparks +5.5

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Dirty's WNBA for Saturday, May 26, 2007

Guys... if you have time to hold out...you may get 6.... I couldn't .. I am leaving in a few minutes... it has moved to 6 at pinny, Betonline, and was temporarily at Greek

Brickhands

EOG Member

Thanks, for the play. I was on the fence. I waited and found 6 just before tip (vegas).

dirty, i love it man! you talked the talk AND walked the walk. well done sir! you and the wnba may save my slow baseball season thanks an d good luck!:thumbsup

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i know this game isn't over yet - but UP 20 @ 1/2-time and getting +5.5 sure is the side i'd rather be on

as of now - once again - TYVM Dirty

ulpafox

EOG Senior Member

firts time, I followed you.
So far (52-32 +5.5) it seems very well.

tx, tx, tx

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

I really like the middle opportunities the WNBA gives. Having LA +5.5, they are up 20 pts at the half. Taking Connecticut -6 gives them a chance to lose by 1-13 pts or win by 1-5 pts and you hit it both ways. Too much space in my opinion not to take it.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Not a bad approach in this afternoons game. All depends if you want to take a high percentage of potential money in the bank off the table if the second half loses. I personally like to pocket it when I can but certainly understand the attractiveness for sure. I hope you hit both ends as long as I hit mine!

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

need them to hold on here, let conn get right back in it

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I would have preferred LA to come out of he locker room...I certainly want who ever has -6 2nd half to cash so lets just play even from here.:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

LA up 5 and holding on

i think we still cash this ticket but not as easily as we did @ 1/2-time

Conn -6 for 2nd half is looking GREAT now

ulpafox

EOG Senior Member

Nice and easy $$, Dirty.

I have just finished my holidays and first I wagered your play to collect $$ for the next holiday.

Thank you very much

dirty

EOG Master

just got home from the ballpark guys and seen the results....Congrats guys