Need EOG Oddsmaker players for WSOP tourney Sat 5/26 at noon Eastern!

purplepat

EOG Senior Member
This is a "freeroll", just costs 1000 Oddsmaker Players Club points. I know several of you out there have won with Oddsmaker and should easily have the 1000 players club points to enter.

First place gets a $2000 WSOP seat. 2nd place gets $200, 3rd gets $100. We need a minimum of ten entrants to hold the tourney, right now five are registered.

The same type of tourney was supposed to happen last Saturday. Even after Saturday noon past, the tourney went into a holding pattern just waiting for ten entrants. We never got past six, I got home today and see the tourney has disappeared. CS tells me it was cancelled.

Come on folks! 1000 players club points is nothing for conceivably a 1 in 10 shot at winning a $2000 WSOP seat. I know one other Oddsmaker customer on EOG besides me had registered for last week's tourney, I know there are at least four or five more winners on this site alone. Come on, at least register and let me win the money!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Need EOG Oddsmaker players for WSOP tourney Sat 5/26 at noon Eastern!

Good opportunity if you play there

PO69

EOG Master

You need to post this at the rx. They have bigger poker players at that site

dirty

EOG Master

PO quit coming here shilling for the RX every time you get a chance... it gets old

PO quit coming here shilling for the RX every time you get a chance... it gets old

lmao, I had the Under 2 minutes before a Dirty response on this one, lol.

PO69

EOG Master

I could be wrong, but I dont think that I have mentioned the RX in a long time! I mention EOG over there quite often as well. Who pissed in your moonshine today??

PO69

EOG Master

Dirty, I am not real adept at using the search feature, but can you please find the last 2 times that I mentioned the RX here???

I am not a little kid like MO that has an agenda. I only mentioned it because it might help him out. He tried this same thread here last week and no one signed up for the tourney.

The RX probably has 3X more poker players than this site an I was trying to help the guy. I didnt mention any other sites in last weeks thread

purplepat

EOG Senior Member

1st, the password is wsopnl.

2nd, I know nothing of the "other site". This is the only gambling forum I am on, so I would appreciate someone who is on the other site to post a link here, or a message, or whatever. Thanks.