Are People That Support Bush And His War Stupid Or Stubborn Or In Denial?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
I would really like to understand how anybody can support this President and his War.......can anyone out there enlighten me, please.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Are People That Support Bush And His War Stupid Or Stubborn Or In Denial?

ZZ I still fail to see the obsession with Bush KNowing he is on his way out, Republicans are distancing themselves from him, and the Democrats Now control Congress. Doesn't mean much in the big picture when Americans that Vote should be focusing on who is electable back or Into Office. NOT a bunch of Lame Duck Politicians who could care less because they Know they will not back in office. Villifying those People will not change one thing, the ones that can be back are the ones we need to focus on

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

ZZ I still fail to see the obsession with Bush KNowing he is on his way out, Republicans are distancing themselves from him, and the Democrats Now control Congress. Doesn't mean much in the big picture when Americans that Vote should be focusing on who is electable back or Into Office. NOT a bunch of Lame Duck Politicians who could care less because they Know they will not back in office. Villifying those People will not change one thing, the ones that can be back are the ones we need to focus on
I believe anyone, including the President and his assistants, who knowingly deceives the People of the US and the world, into death and destruction on such a massive level, deserve to be punished accordingly so that it never happens again! And I would still like an answer to my thread starting question.

the answer to your thread starting question is:
YES

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I apologize for George W. Bush ........he is not representative of most people in the United States that try to think for themselves.

I fully support our Commander-in-Chief and the mighty U.S. war machine.

No shame in my game.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Bush has lost all credibility in my estimation. He's going to keep this ongoing soap opera of the war for the rest of his term. He doesn't want to deflate his own personal ego by sending our troops home anytime soon.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Bush has lost all credibility in my estimation. He's going to keep this ongoing soap opera of the war for the rest of his term. He doesn't want to deflate his own personal ego by sending our troops home anytime soon.
And he gets to pass off a lose-lose scenario to his successor unless we get a President with true character AND wisdom. A Truman-esk President who does the right thing no matter the political correctness!

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Dirty asks why we still care. For starters, May has been the deadliest month of the year as deaths are approaching 3500. Our boys are telling news people that it's like the "Alamo" over there. That its the iraqi's doing the surging. And the congress is now voting hundreds of billions more for the war, for Halliburton, for the war profiteers. Why do we still care? Incredible.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Dirty asks why we still care. For starters, May has been the deadliest month of the year as deaths are approaching 3500. Our boys are telling news people that it's like the "Alamo" over there. That its the iraqi's doing the surging. And the congress is now voting hundreds of billions more for the war, for Halliburton, for the war profiteers. Why do we still care? Incredible.
Has anybody ever answered the question, "What in the hell are we doing in Iraq?" Every single reason I ever saw for being there has been disproven.........years ago and thousands and thousands of killed and maimed ago.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Had dubya focused all of our military might to the Afghanistan and Pakistan areas harboring the Taliban to put this pressure and offensive towards Bin Laden we would have accomplished much more success IMO and also Saddam would still have them extremist nutz under control in Iraq. We could have used special forces to take out Saddam just about any time. Instead, our combat trained soldiers are now baby sitters occupying an innocent country in relation to 9/11.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Has anybody ever answered the question, "What in the hell are we doing in Iraq?" Every single reason I ever saw for being there has been disproven.........years ago and thousands and thousands of killed and maimed ago.

Bad/False intelligence it is said. :rolleyes:

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Had dubya focused all of our military might to the Afghanistan and Pakistan areas harboring the Taliban to put this pressure and offensive towards Bin Laden we would have accomplished much more success IMO and also Saddam would still have them extremist nutz under control in Iraq. We could have used special forces to take out Saddam just about any time. Instead, our combat trained soldiers are now baby sitters occupying an innocent country in relation to 9/11.
I agree General! Is there any valid excuse why we didn't pull our troops out after we won the war?

dirty

EOG Master

The bottom line and the point of my post is that pointing you anger and emotions at Bush and company will not change anything...it has not so far and it will not... the people we need to be working on is our Politicians who are up for reelection in 08 and the ones who will run for options...

You can keep screaming Bush and Co should be in jail, Blah blah blah....but it does no good... focus on the things you can control....not what you can't

ynot

EOG Dedicated

AH, the ever faithful bush apologist. Of course disguised as something else.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

The bottom line and the point of my post is that pointing you anger and emotions at Bush and company will not change anything...it has not so far and it will not... the people we need to be working on is our Politicians who are up for reelection in 08 and the ones who will run for options...

You can keep screaming Bush and Co should be in jail, Blah blah blah....but it does no good... focus on the things you can control....not what you can't
I still think there is time to have Bush and his helpers locked up.....would be a good example for future Presidents. Is there anybody but shear sheep (sorry about the pun), who do not believe this President and his people have not committed real serious crimes?

please tell me you don't believe your own bullshit

dirty

EOG Master

I don't believe any of your Bullshit either.... so what is it to ya... you aren't even in America so you should have no opinion one way or the other....

I don't believe any of your Bullshit either.... so what is it to ya... you aren't even in America so you should have no opinion one way or the other....

Who says I'm not in America ?? And why shouldn't I care ?

The Devil

EOG Master

I fully support our Commander-in-Chief and the mighty U.S. war machine.

No shame in my game.

AGREE WITH JIMMY HOFFA. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, EVERY WAR HAS TO BE APPROVED BY THE CONGRESS AND THIS ONE WAS. SO YOU CAN BITCH AND MOAN ALL YOU LIKE, BUT I DOUBT IF A CONGRESSMAN WILL EVEN LISTEN TO SOMEONES VOICE FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.

Last edited:

The Devil

EOG Master

I still think there is time to have Bush and his helpers locked up.....would be a good example for future Presidents. Is there anybody but shear sheep (sorry about the pun), who do not believe this President and his people have not committed real serious crimes?

AN IDIOTIC STATEMENT. WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS LETS TIE UP EVERY FUTURE PRESIDENT. "I WON'T DEFEND OUR COUNTRY WITH OUR MILITARY BECAUSE I MIGHT GO TO JAIL". "LETS WAIT UNTIL THEY BLOW UP MORE OF OUR PEOPLE, LETS WAIT UNTIL THEY FLY MORE PLANES INTO OUR BUILDINGS" "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL FOR IT". "MAYBE WE NEED A MURDERER LIKE TEDDY KENNEDY TO RUN THIS COUNTRY, GIVE HIM A FEW DRINKS AND HE WOULDN'T SEE ANYTHING EITHER. JIMMY CARTER COULD BUILD THEM A BUNCH OF HOUSES. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT TRUMAN ZZ, HE WOULD BOMB THE FUCKERS INTO SUBMISSION.

kahlmyishmael

EOG Member

AGREE WITH JIMMY HOFFA. WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, EVERY WAR HAS TO BE APPROVED BY THE CONGRESS AND THIS ONE WAS. SO YOU CAN BITCH AND MOAN ALL YOU LIKE, BUT I DOUBT IF A CONGRESSMAN WILL EVEN LISTEN TO SOMEONES VOICE FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.

But the USS Liberty murders and the Franklin Grand Jury in Omaha, Nebraska demonstratively establish that...

..it is NOT OUR political leaders who make the decisons... it is the "corporate elite" who control both political parties and the news media...

..Devil... you're not telling the readership that YOU'RE ACTUALLY dumb enough to believe we are in anything other than an Orwellian Big Brother society...

..are you?

No shame in your game??? LOL!!!!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

AGREE WITH JIMMY HOFFA. WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, EVERY WAR HAS TO BE APPROVED BY THE CONGRESS AND THIS ONE WAS. SO YOU CAN BITCH AND MOAN ALL YOU LIKE, BUT I DOUBT IF A CONGRESSMAN WILL EVEN LISTEN TO SOMEONES VOICE FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
They sure will if you are registered to vote in their state/county/municipality. And if the people that produced the evidence to incite the country to war are proven to be liars and deceivers, then they should surely be held accountable. And get nice orange jumpsuits.

BUT I DOUBT IF A CONGRESSMAN WILL EVEN LISTEN TO SOMEONES VOICE FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.

I'm still wondering who the fuck ever said I was from out of the US.

Is it because of the flag in my avatar ? wtf ?

The Devil

EOG Master

I'm still wondering who the fuck ever said I was from out of the US.

Is it because of the flag in my avatar ? wtf ?

WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU?

I WASN'T, AND THE PERSON I WAS TALKING TO UNDERSTOOD.

kahlmyishmael

EOG Member

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by The Devil
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
But the USS Liberty murders and the Franklin Grand Jury in Omaha, Nebraska demonstratively establish that...

..it is NOT OUR political leaders who make the decisons... it is the "corporate elite" who control both political parties and the news media...

..Devil... you're not telling the readership that YOU'RE ACTUALLY dumb enough to believe we are in anything other than an Orwellian Big Brother society...

..are you?

No shame in your game??? LOL!!!!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

AN IDIOTIC STATEMENT. WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS LETS TIE UP EVERY FUTURE PRESIDENT. "I WON'T DEFEND OUR COUNTRY WITH OUR MILITARY BECAUSE I MIGHT GO TO JAIL". "LETS WAIT UNTIL THEY BLOW UP MORE OF OUR PEOPLE, LETS WAIT UNTIL THEY FLY MORE PLANES INTO OUR BUILDINGS" "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL FOR IT". "MAYBE WE NEED A MURDERER LIKE TEDDY KENNEDY TO RUN THIS COUNTRY, GIVE HIM A FEW DRINKS AND HE WOULDN'T SEE ANYTHING EITHER. JIMMY CARTER COULD BUILD THEM A BUNCH OF HOUSES. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT TRUMAN ZZ, HE WOULD BOMB THE FUCKERS INTO SUBMISSION.
I believe you and your people actually believe this nonsense.......we really are fukked! Incredibly, almost 51 percent of the US voters would agree with you. But then again, in 1491, almost 99 percent of the people believed the world was flat.....so, I guess we are improving.

kahlmyishmael

EOG Member

I believe you and your people actually believe this nonsense.......we really are fukked! Incredibly, almost 51 percent of the US voters would agree with you. But then again, in 1491, almost 99 percent of the people believed the world was flat.....so, I guess we are improving.

..and again....

..are you?

The Devil

EOG Master

ISH, THE USS LIBERTY HAPPENED 40 YEARS AGO, YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT UP 12 TIMES ALREADY, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH TODAY?

kahlmyishmael

EOG Member

ISH, THE USS LIBERTY HAPPENED 40 YEARS AGO, YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT UP 12 TIMES ALREADY, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH TODAY?

mmmm... you're not smart enough to figure that out?

..or are you just "being evasive"

First let's establish whether it was "murder" or not...and then why it was covered up by the News Media and US Governments(like 911 WTC attacks)..

..then we can get to the topics of why a national news forum is provided t those who criticize Hanoi Jane(who should be prosecuted) WHEN THEY THEMSELVES in the News Media engaged in equally reprehensible conduct in covering up the murder of 34 US Sailors..

You REALLY SAYING you were not smart enough to grasp the issues, Devil?

Anyway..let's start off with the "Free $500 USS Liberty challenge" thread ... and we'll all witness how you, Dirty and Omni respond...

Then we can get on to the topic of whether the News Media and US Government have covered up the murder of 34 US Sailors....

..and just what month/year things changed in the Government/ News Media AS EVIDENCED BY the News Media admitting they participated in the coverup of the murder of 34 US Sailors..

..and the US Government arresting those responsible for treason and their proteges who have participated in the coverup as late as 1/12/2004 SDW hearing at the US State Department ...

..and the wording of the 5/15/2006 SecArmy "War Crimes Complaint" denial..

..the treason has been pepetuated till this day...

Then we have a backdrop to discuss whether the US Government and News Media would cover up the murder of 2500+ people in the WTC attacks...

Also...you have NOT MENTIONED the Franklin Grand Jury getting caught in a lie...

You are NOT HITTING the quote button to reply BECAUSE you do not want the readership to see what you are trying to avoid answering...

..but I'll repeat:

the USS Liberty murders and the Franklin Grand Jury in Omaha, Nebraska demonstratively establish that...

..are you?

Katie

EOG Master

the answer to your thread starting question is:
YES

i agree...
it is hard to believe that anyone could support bush and this war at this point!
no weapons of mass destruction were ever found to my knowledge and that was supposedly what this war was all about!
so many lives have been lost for a bogus cause...
and what good has come from any of it?
we look like fools in the eyes of the world!
if any president deserves to be impeached it is bush!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

i agree...
it is hard to believe that anyone could support bush and this war at this point!
no weapons of mass destruction were ever found to my knowledge and that was supposedly what this war was all about!
so many lives have been lost for a bogus cause...
and what good has come from any of it?
we look like fools in the eyes of the world!
if any president deserves to be impeached it is bush!
Sorry Katie.....we not only look like fools......we are fools! "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!"

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I am ashamed to say I voted for him and frankly it is time for our troops to come home. He may actually win some approval votes if he actually did the right thing. Enough of our men and women have died for this crap.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I am ashamed to say I voted for him and frankly it is time for our troops to come home. He may actually win some approval votes if he actually did the right thing. Enough of our men and women have died for this crap.
Thank You Roseman for being honest! It is sad when you expect much less from your own President! Anyhow, Thank You!

I'm stubborn -- plus I want us to kill as many muslims as we can while we are there.