I AM DRUNK!

mofome

Banned
Re: I AM DRUNK!

:LMAO

i guess you're running out of things to educate me about...

its not that, its just that a mind like yours can only take in one piece of new information every 30 days or so. im just trying to slow things down for you so that you are able to keep up. i take my time with you b/c i care.

:+comfort+

Katie

EOG Master

its not that, its just that a mind like yours can only take in one piece of new information every 30 days or so. im just trying to slow things down for you so that you are able to keep up. i take my time with you b/c i care.

awww, mo...

:hug:

andrew748

Banned

katie has found out about dirty sanchez :D

Blondie

EOG Master

Katie, did you pass out on the keyboard, or are you raising havoc somewhere else in the forum?

Blondie

EOG Master

YEs, but is there really enough to save... or would it jsut be more feasible to drink the rest. I think it would be more feasible to drink the rest LOL

hroberts

EOG Veteran

:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail
Three days straight:+excited-

Blondie

EOG Master

z look at it this way. At least she is only posting while intoxicated and not driving or thinking or walking or well you get the point :LMAO

z look at it this way. At least she is only posting while intoxicated and not driving or thinking or walking or well you get the point :LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail:smokesmal:+excited-:cheers

hroberts

EOG Veteran

Had about 20 beers some tequila and bacardi on Cinco de mayo and blacked out.:doh1

Fine the next day though:+textinb3