I AM DRUNK!

Re: I AM DRUNK!

Hey sure thing, I can make an exception. And besides I only lost rent money today, nothing enough to put me in a bad mood or anything. Cause I know I can double down on the next bet.

Its all good

Katie

EOG Master

Hey sure thing, I can make an exception. And besides I only lost rent money today, nothing enough to put me in a bad mood or anything. Cause I know I can double down on the next bet.

Its all good

:cheerleade...

well, break open another bottle and let's dance..:houra

wtf does that mean?

and you're supposed to be taking care of me...

wtf have you been?

i'm not making you wanna drink am i ?????

NO WAY...

I am powerless over you and booze and my life has become unmanageable...:party

Katie

EOG Master

whoa, you have been drinking, haven't you???:doh1

WHY DID YOU LET ME GET DRUNK, SMOKE...

I'M SERIOUS...

YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING OUT FOR ME...

I'M A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

jimmycrackcorn

EOG Senior Member

Katie, Don't now ya but read your posts. Hope u r ok...I am drunk as well. My drink of choice is Northern Light Whiskey(Canadian) and coke....Hope to met you and other EOG posters someday at a bash.....Take care and hope all is well...JCC

Katie

EOG Master

Katie, Don't now ya but read your posts. Hope u r ok...I am drunk as well. My drink of choice is Northern Light Whiskey(Canadian) and coke....Hope to met you and other EOG posters someday at a bash.....Take care and hope all is well...JCC

I LIKE YOU, JIMMY...

I DON'T USUALLY DRINK..

I JUST DID IT TONIGHT!

jimmycrackcorn

EOG Senior Member

Thanks Katie, Back at' cha.....I do usually drink(daily) but have somehow managed to always do it in moderation.....so far. Have a great night, and be sweet!
JCC

Katie

EOG Master

Thanks Katie, Back at' cha.....I do usually drink(daily) but have somehow managed to always do it in moderation.....so far. Have a great night, and be sweet!
JCC

THANKS JIMMY...

I'M GONNA DANCE WHEN BLONDIE GETS SOME MUSIC..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JdQZlGUVhU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JdQZlGUVhU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><object height="350" width="425">

Katie

EOG Master

OOOOH, OOOOH ....OOOOH...

EVERYBODY SING....

OOOOH....OOOOOH....OOOOOH...