Lets be honest

mofome

Banned
if you have money on a baseball game, and the first pitch to the team you bet on is a ball...do you feel slightly pleased?

:+clueless

NascarWinners

EOG Veteran
Re: Lets be honest

Change the question
If you bet on the home team and the first pitch went for a HR
You would not be happy but
thats gambling

mofome

Banned

you know whats no fun? i have the Os. they have allowed 2 runs and 0 hits. that is the kinda shit that makes me want to rip peoples heads off. where is mc?

i didn't play that game, both teams having been very supporting of their pitchers lately and their bats have been real on/off lately....but no won asked me :(

mofome

Banned

i didn't play that game, both teams having been very supporting of their pitchers lately and their bats have been real on/off lately....but no won asked me :(

eh, the os have been junk, but they have a good pen and cab has great stuff. if hes +145, im taking him. who did you want to ask ya bud? im sure someone wanted to.

Got it. Sorry still not thinking straight cause my dog jumped outta the truck on the way to work, and I cant find him now.

Sorry

Was like 3 miles out. I am sure he will make it home, but he is kinda like a pimp, so I am sure at the moments he is chasing skank, wont think about coming home til he has had his fill and gets hungry.

Not the 1st time.

mofome

Banned

the ump just called out roberts stealing when he was clearly safe. the os made 3 outs that inning...2 CS and one sac bunt. awesome.

if you have money on a baseball game, and the first pitch to the team you bet on is a ball...do you feel slightly pleased?

:+clueless

I don't usually feel slightly pleased until my bet is over and a winner barring rocking chair games...

mofome

Banned

I don't usually feel slightly pleased until my bet is over and a winner barring rocking chair games...

do you ever/have you ever found yourself upset over some small that you knew didnt really matter. like a smissed shot, a walk, or something of the sort?

a walk for mo = :3dcigarre:

a walk to ken = :med3d-tahiti:

I didn't even watch what I bet on last night until 2nd half of the spur/nuggett 2nd half. Just check in on brewers score every once in a while. Low stress evening.