Clev tried to trade with Green Bay...

mofome

Banned
Savage got a nibble from Green Bay at 16. Cleveland offered its first-round pick in 2008, and offered to flip picks with the Packers in rounds two, three and four. "I thought it was going to work,'' Savage said. "But they thought about it, called back and said no.''

non stop news from mofo.

d ray

EOG Dedicated
Re: Clev tried to trade with Green Bay...

HAHAHA, i can't wait to tell all these Packer fans I work with, GB had a terrible draft in my opinion. and I'm letting all the packer fans know it at work. I love being a Bears fan in Green bay, it's too fun.

mofome

Banned

HAHAHA, i can't wait to tell all these Packer fans I work with, GB had a terrible draft in my opinion. and I'm letting all the packer fans know it at work. I love being a Bears fan in Green bay, it's too fun.

green bays first pick was a very good one by most peoples standards. congrats on chris leak.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

yeah, but The DT from michigan was still there at the Cleveland 2nd round pick, so i'm just assuming there was a good chance he still would have been there in the 2nd round, and you'd have better picks and a 1st rounder next year. people around here absoultly hate the GB draft.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

I'd love to see a link to that trade proposal, where'd you find that mofo?

mofome

Banned

yeah, but The DT from michigan was still there at the Cleveland 2nd round pick, so i'm just assuming there was a good chance he still would have been there in the 2nd round, and you'd have better picks and a 1st rounder next year. people around here absoultly hate the GB draft.

what? you mean that harrell would have been there in round 2? no chance. denver would have taken him. the reason they traded up to get moss was b/c harrell was drafted and they didnt want to lose out on their two top dl targets. harrell was their first option.

education is a wonderful thing.

i will get your link, dray.

:cheers

d ray

EOG Dedicated

I kinda like the leak signing myself, maybe they have the wrong Florida QB, lol. I like Orton, not so much for his arm, but his neck beard. lol
I'd be disappointed to see Orton go, if leak would make the team.

mofome

Banned

I kinda like the leak signing myself, maybe they have the wrong Florida QB, lol. I like Orton, not so much for his arm, but his neck beard. lol
I'd be disappointed to see Orton go, if leak would make the team.

leak is better than orton, imo. leak can throw the ball 30 yards in the air if you give him a running start.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

LMAO, i'll take the neck beard and all weekly drunk pics.