winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: OT: HOW LONG YOU BEEN MARRIED?

43 - and my right hand and i have NEVER been happier :houra :dancefool

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i think Devil meant to women.

oh - that changes everything - but i think of my hand as a female so does that count? it doesn't talk back to me, never nags me to do something, hasn't piled on the pounds since we started seeing each other and doesn't mind when i go out with the boys - so you can see why i am so happy

Was married for 11 years. I hopeto find the right someone to spend 41 with someday!

janus

EOG Dedicated

i think of my hand as a female so does that count?

The Jerry Springer Show: Basic Information

• Talk Show: Jerry Springer Show
  • Address: 454 N. Columbus Drive, Second Floor; Chicago, IL, 60611
  • Taping Season: The Jerry Springer Show tapes September through April
  • Taping Schedule: Most weeks the Jerry Springer Show tapes Monday through Wednesday, with no taping Thursday through Sunday or during weeks of major Holidays, such as Christmas and New Year?s.
How to Be on the Jerry Springer Show:

If you want to be on the Jerry Springer Show rather than just sit on the audience, check out the page below and see if there's a topic that "fits you." If there is, make sure to make your story as "juicy" as possible. After all, you know that's how Jer-ry! likes 'em!

shooterman

EOG Veteran

Married for 15 years. Divorced for 4 years now. If the right one came along I would get married again. No sign of any marriage material yet...

MoneyManager

EOG Enthusiast

Mostly as happy as marriage gets. Sometimes I think if I had shot her the day I met her I'd be out of prison by now--- but thankfully rarely in this mode.

Overall a good marriage. She puts up with me ---- I'm very fortunate.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

4 1/2 years so far. She puts up with alot, especially now that its golf season. I still consider myself lucky.

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

0!!! I'm just not the marrying kinda guy for some reason. I never wanted a wife or children. I always loved living alone. I figured i would change when i got older, but i havn't. I now live with my girlfriend of 7 years and i can't wait to move out and get my own place. I thought i may want to marry her someday, but instead...i want to stick a salad fork in her eye.??

Dante

EOG Veteran

This will be my 20th and she is WAY to good for me, she puts up with alot ....some women get prettier as they age and she is one of them that is for sure

ready4luck

EOG Member

27..........i think you get less time for murder here in Utah!!!. And yes just one wife