OF ALL THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, WHO WOULD MAKE THE BEST PRESIDENT?

Katie

EOG Master
Re: OF ALL THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, WHO WOULD MAKE THE BEST PRESIDENT?

to early to say for me yet...

but any of them would be better than george w. bush!

seedless

EOG Enthusiast
Re: OF ALL THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, WHO WOULD MAKE THE BEST PRESIDENT?

Dr. Ron Paul...R Tex.

dirty

EOG Master

Fred Thompson

I would also Vote for Richardson, but with Doc endorsing him he has to be fukked up somewhere so I would never vote for him

I would also Vote for Richardson
He's soft on immigration.

I like Thompson too but I don't think he will get the nomination. Rudy is a bit east coast for me, Romney is almost adequate. McCain has all the credentails but leans left. No standouts on the right.

If forced, I could tolerate Biden but he won't get the nomination. Obama is smoke and mirrors and Hillary is uhh...Hillary.

No standouts in the next cycle.

dirty

EOG Master

He's soft on immigration.

I like Thompson too but I don't think he will get the nomination. Rudy is a bit east coast for me, Romney is almost adequate. McCain has all the credentails but leans left. No standouts on the right.

If forced, I could tolerate Biden but he won't get the nomination. Obama is smoke and mirrors and Hillary is uhh...Hillary.

No standouts in the next cycle.

Yes Hoffa he is soft on Immigration, but with everything else right now he has a common sense approach to it. Not some end all, Fix all....

Thompson is the Truest Conservative out there right now that is a Republican.. And he is the only Republican I will Vote for.... It will be a Cold day in Hell before I vote for Rudy ever after he wants Governments healthcare

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i'm still about 9 months away before i make a serious choice.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">We really need Fred to run..
if he runs he can and will win...

hope he joins the race...looking at around 17% already and he has not even joined the race
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>