i am looking for a SONG!!!!!

andrew748

Banned
Re: i am looking for a SONG!!!!!

:LMAO hache you can be sooooo gay sometimes :LMAO :D

i found mo's theme tune

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLZG3iHeMts"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLZG3iHeMts" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I know you're not much for "Manufactured" talent as some call it Andrew

But in my opinion, talent is talent

Either you've got it or you don't.......... :)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

:LMAO hache you can be sooooo gay sometimes :LMAO :D

i found mo's theme tune

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLZG3iHeMts" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

after seeing Mo's post last night, i think this might be his theme song.....(hate to admit it, but i really like this song)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9Rnrsj_7Wo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g9Rnrsj_7Wo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

any1 knowz this song!

looking back at the time we spent together!

LA da di di da da. la did i di da da da somethin glike that !

any1 ?

andrew748

Banned

any1 knowz this song!

LA da di di da da. la did i di da da da somethin glike that !

any1 ?
????

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wEhmFtG6J1c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wEhmFtG6J1c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

lol

After looking a many of these it's easy to see music videos have come a long way compared to many years ago.....

andrew748

Banned

no 90s collection would be complete without

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9mkrj51TacY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9mkrj51TacY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

thats how it sang by a woman!

u aught to know by now that ur want to be my lover

want to be my lover! want to be my lover

la da di da da da

la da di da da da like that any idea?

aha ehe u want to be my love aha ehe!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

actually thanks a lot! this song is nice as well! i am goig to add it up

onto my CD!!! still looking to colect about 20 songs have close to 10 now!

andrew748

Banned

got it

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vg-qhzBgDmo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vg-qhzBgDmo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

andrew748

Banned

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQQpbRN1FrE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQQpbRN1FrE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M0yPQwZJfWE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M0yPQwZJfWE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5DxZRgykkA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5DxZRgykkA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

the way it starts is

bum bum bum let me hear u say eoh eoh like 2 3 times!

then it starts with the woman singing!

looking back at that time when we were together and so on! like above!

andrew748

Banned

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBYHiOsjxS8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBYHiOsjxS8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

probably not the one either but it made me giggle :)

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

aw damn that was the only 15-20 seconds start of the songs boom boom!

but then it starts like that!

Looking back ago at the time we spent together!

U aught to know by now u want to be my lover!

U want to be my Lover, want to by my lover, want to be my lover!

LA DI DA DI DA LA RI DA DA DA then some words then

AHA EHE! want to be my lover!

aha ehe want to my lover!

i searched the song it under 90s dance club mix! not sure the damn name of the song!

andrew748

Banned

i'm going to admit defeat on this one mate :)

but post the artist and title when you do find it, cos it's driving me nuts :)

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i dont know if this an old song or not!

but i do think they still sing it on the radio!

u should know this and so others as well!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

andrew thank u so much for finding that song all that she wants!

i cant believe how happy i am!! i am going to die of happiness hnow i am going outside

with full volume on my car! i hope i dont blow my windows!

i thought she was singing how much she was!!

thanks a lot and i hope if u hear that song on the radio

please post what that song name is !!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

aw damn that was the only 15-20 seconds start of the songs boom boom!

but then it starts like that!

Looking back ago at the time we spent together!

U aught to know by now u want to be my lover!

U want to be my Lover, want to by my lover, want to be my lover!

LA DI DA DI DA LA RI DA DA DA then some words then

AHA EHE! want to be my lover!

aha ehe want to my lover!

i searched the song it under 90s dance club mix! not sure the damn name of the song!

i found it andrew!!!!!!!!!!

i hope u know this song!!

YouTube - La Bouche - Be My Lover (European Version) (Version 2)

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i stumbled it another song that i probably remember from a long time ago!

i am not sure if its old or not!! but i have this tecno music and it has

some of the words that i remember! i hope somebody can find it!!

it says Ecuador! i dont SEE! or Espanol but i think it says Ecuador!

and then it sings in spanish i think its By Lamor something like that

any1 ? i found it under euro disco thanks!

"All that She Wants" by Ace of Base. You wasted our time for this. You bastard!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

"All that She Wants" by Ace of Base. You wasted our time for this. You bastard!

what do u mean our time! there is no u in here! its me and andrew and katie

most ! by the way theses songs are better then the songs are playing right now i dont think there will be any better songs in the future

then the 1990s!! they just cant be beat!

Katie

EOG Master

what do u mean our time! there is no u in here! its me and andrew and katie

most ! by the way theses songs are better then the songs are playing right now i dont think there will be any better songs in the future

then the 1990s!! they just cant be beat!

you tell him, moldoveanu..:)

where did you get this name, by the way?

what does it mean?

i'm so glad you have good music...:)

andrew748

Banned

Tchocky has a point at this rate we should have a music forum or at least get some shares in youtube :)

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Hello again! i just found out another 2 good songs! from the past!!

one of them is a spanish song Bailando!

YouTube - PARADISIO - Bailando

and this one is from s catman another good song!

YouTube - Scatman John - Scatman

by the movie this name my friend made it!

when i came in USA he used to play online games! and when i started to

he made this name moldoveanu!

i am from Moldova Country between Romania and Ukranian!

and my nationality is Moldovean! i speak moldavian same as romanian language! :D

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i am going to post more songs in the morning! from the 90s and the ones

that are cool!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

since i am from moldova my favorite song of course would be

from O-zone Dragostea din Tei! song

YouTube - O-zone"Numa-numa"

from italy my favorite song would be Felicita sang by Albana

YouTube - al bano&romina power-felicita

from Spanish i Like bailando

YouTube - PARADISIO - Bailando

Brazilian i like Samba De janeiro!

From German there was a song when i was young!

it started with the numbers 1 2 3 4 in german something like anz zvai drai fir

something like that i dont know whats the name of that song is!

watch this guy sing maybe u will understand what song i am looking for

he is a bit drunk so he looks retarded its 2nd song by the way i believe! he wants to sing Numa Numa famous MOldavian Song

what an Idiot LMAO!

YouTube - Idiot

there is another song that is old

its a Cowboy Song any body can name that song!

where did u come from where did u go where u come from Captain JOE!

Cowboy Song!

Katie

EOG Master

glad you found the song....

wow, you are covering a lot of countries!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i have a small file that i downloaded and it contains over 900 songs

i am only into 150s song of this file and some i have found but with hard time

and some i cant find and i am not sure if any of you have heard this song before or maybe u can find it i dont know the names of the songs!

so maybe some of you know but this file contains a small portion of the song

about 30 seconds for each song so i am going to try and say the words they

are singing and maybe u can identiy the name of this song!!

I could wait night and day , saw your name when i pray
in my heart night and day, and it keeps going smiilar like this Female Singer

Alwayss i wanna be with you, and make believe in you
and in live in Harmnony, Harmony, Harmony, oh Love Female SInger

ill be back with tons of more i just hope to get some of them!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Obsession: Army Of Lovers-----------------------------Obsession<?xml:namespace prefix = atbhl /><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">Saw</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">name</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">when</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">pray</atbhl:span>In my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Till you come my way<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Be the sky blue or grayIn my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>For <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> love to stayObsessionYou<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">,</atbhl:span>Got that magic in <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> eyesShining wherever you goYou're lovers' paradiseTrust every sign <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">when</atbhl:span> I'm soClose to where my heart belongs<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">And</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> can't have her<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">Saw</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">name</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">when</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">pray</atbhl:span>In my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Till you come my way<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Be the sky blue or grayIn my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>For <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> love to stayObsession<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">,</atbhl:span>Can't stop falling to a transLoosing my senses <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> knowYou're my hero in advanceTrust every sign <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">when</atbhl:span> I'm soClose to where my heart belongs<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">And</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> Can't have her<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">Saw</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">name</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">when</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">pray</atbhl:span>In my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Till you come my way<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Be the sky blue or grayIn my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>For <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> love to stayObsession<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">,</atbhl:span>Obsession<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">,</atbhl:span>Obsession<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">,</atbhl:span>There ain't no promissesAin't no commitmentsBut how cruel you love meHow cruel to broken heart like mineThere ain't no rightThere ain't no wrongAs long as hope survivesI'll stay alive<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">Saw</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">name</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">when</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">pray</atbhl:span>In my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Till you come my way<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Be the sky blue or grayIn my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>For <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> love to stay<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">Saw</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">name</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">when</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">pray</atbhl:span>In my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Till you come my way<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Be the sky blue or grayIn my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>For <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> love to stay<atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">could</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">wait</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffe4">Saw</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #5aff00">your</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">name</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">when</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00"><atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">I</atbhl:span></atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f6ff00">pray</atbhl:span>In my heart <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0087ff">night</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc00">and</atbhl:span> <atbhl:span id=aoltb style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00f0">day</atbhl:span>Till you come my way.bj</PRE>

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

damn u did a good job!! this is a relaxing song and there was another one

i was looking for sometime and could not find it but i finally found it!

YouTube - Time To Say Goodbye

thats why some of u might know the names of the songs

even though its made up of some words!! thanks keep it going!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

here is another 30 sec short music version that i dont know whats the name of the song!

its a really cllassic song they are saying! but dont know whats the name!

And its now Sacrificee, JUST a simple World
its to hard Living in two seperate worlds

and its now Sacrifice. sacrifice. like that not really sure whats the name

Blondie

EOG Master

Not quite the same words, but might be this one

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZvL2N0bXhE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZvL2N0bXhE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

yes its this one i remember the melody what year is this song

if u know by any chance! it does not look 90s to me probably 70s or 80s