Healthy Baron Davis v. Healthy Steve Nash

Who's the best point guard in the league?

Both have never won anything but have unbelievable skill. I say Davis is the player i'd rather have....

:houra

Re: Healthy Baron Davis v. Healthy Steve Nash

janus u remind me of a poster, "jo-jo rex." i think he stopped posting shortly before u arrived here...

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

theres no case to be rested, look what kidd did to the teams he was on, and look what the others have done. nash was kidd's backup if u remember also.

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

yea, he WAS because kidd was so much better in every phase of the game except shooting, if they were still on the same team nash would still be the backup. the guy couldnt guard my mother yet nobody talks about his lack of defense. 2 time MVP= pffffffffffffff

janus

EOG Dedicated

yea, he WAS because kidd was so much better in every phase of the game except shooting, if they were still on the same team nash would still be the backup. the guy couldnt guard my mother yet nobody talks about his lack of defense. 2 time MVP= pffffffffffffff

how's your mother's crossover? quick first step?

Lack of defense? Who is scoring on him so much? Nash steps up and does what is needed. Today it was dishing it out. Other games it is scoring, taking charges, or whatever else he thinks is needed. Oh yeah, he's the short white guy leading the team too. Yep, he doesn't do much except shoot.