hey Dirty (Rock Bottom Brewery)

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
I think that was the place I was thinking of the other night when we were talking about atlanta, babes, and hang outs. I forgot the name, and that rings a bell...something like that. It was a nice place at the time.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: hey Dirty (Rock Bottom Brewery)

I have heard of it maybe... I will check... have not been down that way partying in a while...Kids will do that to ya.

Rock Bottom Brewery is a chain. There are 4 of them here in the Chicago area. The food is really good, but the beer is just average. I love micro-brews, but this stuff is mediocre.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

good to know. I never drank the micro's, but the food was good and the scenery was good as well.

Hey dirty, with yeah with the kid, why you think I left hotatlanta

dirty

EOG Master

don't blame ya... when I was single I hooked up almost every night I went out in ATL.. American Pie in Roswell is The place to be on Weekend Days out on Roswell Rd and all day and night on Sunday

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Fuckin Indians Bullpen screws me....Then to top it off, they get 1st and 2nd no one out in the 7th, Guy throws 9 balls, 1 strike and DP outta the inning.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I lived a mile or so from the Pie, used to live there....sunday nights were killer. That place was a fuckin meat market. Sit on the deck on sunday afternoons pounding beers, and move inside at night. They had some hot hawaiian tropic contests there in the parking lot as well. Miss that place. I was there every weekend from 1996 thru 1999...yes I am a loser. But got plenty of tail. I used to like the 3 dollar cafe in buckhead out on the deck during the day as well on the weekends for a little pregame.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

damn, thought rock bottom rang a bell. I remember going down peachtree, it was on the left hand side coming north, and if I remember correctly was a rooms to go store near by.

Either that or I was more fucked up than I thought everytime I went there. I remember one year, I watched all of the ncaa tourney games there...called in sick every week...need less to say my career at the bank did not pan out.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

dirty - you know where dunwoody courtyards are? That's where I lived. It wasn't much more than a mile or so (maybe a few) from there to the pie. I actually stumbled home a few times and made it ok. There was a strip joint not far from there, a dive, that I used to hit occasionally.

dirty

EOG Master

I lived a mile or so from the Pie, used to live there....sunday nights were killer. That place was a fuckin meat market. Sit on the deck on sunday afternoons pounding beers, and move inside at night. They had some hot hawaiian tropic contests there in the parking lot as well. Miss that place. I was there every weekend from 1996 thru 1999...yes I am a loser. But got plenty of tail. I used to like the 3 dollar cafe in buckhead out on the deck during the day as well on the weekends for a little pregame.

Pie is the best.... any Sunday but especially Labor and memorial Days....

Three Dollar Cafe is good as well... and Good Ole Days across from the Pie was not bad either during the day...would go back and forth....

dirty - you know where dunwoody courtyards are? That's where I lived. It wasn't much more than a mile or so (maybe a few) from there to the pie. I actually stumbled home a few times and made it ok. There was a strip joint not far from there, a dive, that I used to hit occasionally.

Yes I know exactly where they are.. had a Fraternity brother Named Tom Lived there.... used to crash at his house in the mid 90's until fall of 98 when I got Hitched. Used to play Co ed Flag Football at that park down the road from the apartments. Can't remember the name

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

wouldn't be surprised if we hung at the dunwoody coourt yards pool together or if I bought you a beer at the pie...I was always buying beers for people I didn't know, ha.

The place across from the pie, went through one stage of being like a biker hang out if I am not mistaken during the days. Lots or rough nipples zipping by, ha. I know there were a few other right in the area, so may have been a different one.

To be honest we were so focused on the pie scratch we didn't make it to many other places.

There was another sports bar attached to a hotel on roswell, big hangout place, forget the name that we used to hit to on the way t0 3 dollar...all the same road. Not bad.

Thur nights at the barnacles was ladies night and as easy as it got to for awhile.

dirty

EOG Master

yes... this place went biker for a while... then changed back... it was directly across the street couldn't miss it.. had volleyball courts etc.. in the back....

Frankies at the Prado is the sports bar you are talking about....Huge place with hot ass waitresses....

Spent many a night at Barnacles as well.. you went to the one at Tilly Mill and Peachtree Industrial most likely.. we went to the one in Gwinnett since it was close to My town...

we prolly did run into each other a few times

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

yes Frankies was it. Not a bad spot at all with nice chicks. And yes again, on the biker place switching back. I actually did the Gwinnett barnacles as we found there was more tail in that one for some reasons than the one by us. I also remember the barnacles by us had a killer titty joint near by. And shocker I can't remember the name of that either, but it was nice. Spent some serious duckets in there.

Hey Dirty, I just realized either the 18 beers I have had tonight are cramping my brain or my partying has dulled my memory cause I can't remember shit,.

First weekend the baby has been at grandma's in eons so I am taking advantage.

ps - next time I am in the old neighborhood, we are going find that brew dump I mentioned and beers are on you big man, haha

I do remember it being by a hangout we did for awhile called sambucka's (or zambucka's) somehting like that. Upscale jazz type of place. Our buddy bartended ther and we used to go and drink for free and get a pre game on if ou know what I mean.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I just realized my idea of taking advantage of the baby being gone was hammering into a case, while the laptop sits on my lap, and the two plasma's blast baseball games in the background.

Now that I think of it, no place I would rather be than betting sports.

yes Frankies was it. Not a bad spot at all with nice chicks. And yes again, on the biker place switching back. I actually did the Gwinnett barnacles as we found there was more tail in that one for some reasons than the one by us. I also remember the barnacles by us had a killer titty joint near by. And shocker I can't remember the name of that either, but it was nice. Spent some serious duckets in there.

Hey Dirty, I just realized either the 18 beers I have had tonight are cramping my brain or my partying has dulled my memory cause I can't remember shit,.

ps - next time I am in the old neighborhood, we are going find that brew dump I mentioned and beers are on you big man, haha

I do remember it being by a hangout we did for awhile called sambucka's (or zambucka's) somehting like that. Upscale jazz type of place. Our buddy bartended ther and we used to go and drink for free and get a pre game on if ou know what I mean.
Sambuca use to be a HOT spot. I used to know all the bartenders there.
Joe, Jim, Andi. Man I drank way too many there. I'm on the wagon
right now but I do miss going there.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Mr. Fury - when were you there? My buddies name was Mike, and at that time there was a really nice bartendar with a big rack....and of course as you can see by the email thread, I forget her name. The only thing that pissed me off about that place was we'd be at the bar hammering free brews, people smoking stoggies, and you'd have to walk through the dining area to get to the hopper to take a leak. I could never figure that set up out. From what I gather I think that was a chain as well, but not 100% sure.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

think it started in texas if I am not mistaken. Nice spot for pregame. I'm ready to walk to atlanta from the sunshine state right now.

Man I am bad with a timelines but I think that was like 12 years
ago. I wonder if that bartender was Shirley. Thin blonde with
a huge set. I hung out at so many bar that there all run together
sometimes.

dirty

EOG Master

Oasis Show bar.... Pink Pony was down 285 a stones throw.... But Oasis was right next door... still got some good stuff, but The Cheatah is the best in ATL right now... or was 6 months ago...

I only went to Sambucka;s or whatever one time and had a blast...We Usually just went down 400 and hit Buckhead and went to Hole in the Wall, BAR, LULU's Baitshack, or The Disco Cliub... Can't think of the name of that SOB to save my life... We also went to the Baja Beach Club while it was open... had a Blast at that damn place. Always Stayed at the Hampton Inn in Buckhead when we went.... 89 bucks a night... :cheers:cheers:cheers

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Fury - I hear ya buddy. I can't remember her name, but hey one nice rack who cares. All I know is it was a decent spot for a few free pops. My 3-4 years there were great. I remember getting there and having the Olympics come. I was leaving work one day as they had us on weird hours cause of that. I came out of my bank building downtown and there were a kazillion people there. This black homeless dude with a crank a mile long was leaning up against a mailbox taking a leak right in the street. Fuckin funniest thing I ever say. People freaking out.

Try that post 9-1-1, his dick would be in the pokey for 25 to life, haha.

So many places in the buckhead area as you guys know. All kinds of walks of life. This may be a bad thing to admit, but me and the boys used to actually hit a Goth type of place called The Chamber once in a blue moon for kicks....couldn't forget that name if I tried!

Let me state for the record I am no pole licker but it was a fuckin riot. Place went all night. Didn't open til late. Fun times.

Fast forward a few years and now I am trying to supplement the wifes income so she can stay home with the kid and change careers....now I tell you boys that's a fuckin grind. I know a lot of folks here blow smoke or don't get down on the action. I grind it out every day and put my change down. Probably bigger than my talent calls for. But knock on wood, hasn't killed me yet....barring another debacle hoops season like I had.

How the hell did I get on that rampage, ha

I say we have a reunion in buckhead, we'll all crash on Dirty's floor, hahahahahahaha.

dirty

EOG Master

come on.... All are welcome....But Fury's place is closer....

I will remember that Disco Club soon...

We used to leave Buckhead and Hit Club Anytime at 4 am... Opened at 2 and closed at like 10 at night just to clean the floors... All the Strippers and shit went there when they got off.. downtown on peachtree.... dropped a lot of money in that joint.....

Damnit I Got it.... Fukkin Bell Bottoms... More poonannie than you could shake a stick at... If you couldn't get laid in that place you were a F AG

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Bell Bottoms was the flavor club in buckhead right? I didn't have the rhythm to keep up with the brotha's. If we are talking the same joint I remember that place.

I also remember the all night joint you mentioned. That was a late night given, but I always regretted it. My dump favorite was the Palomino strip joint....down some road I obviously can;t recall....not the most upscale of joints but we had a pile of fun there. Our motto was "any palimino was a palofmino".

I spent way to many bones in strip joints for some reason.

dirty

EOG Master

Nah.. Not a brotha joint... had a decent Mix...but the blacks didn't start Migrating to Buckhead for the Most part until after the Ray Lewis Super Bowl... Or at least the Thugs... always had the Normal blacks and not the Thugs... we all used to party hard together....

Bell Bottoms played all Disco and Southern Rock... Great times.....

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

ok, not the same place I was thinking.

OASIS WAS THE JOINT. I want my money back now! Man dumped a fortune there.

All the other places I hit as well, man what a blast. Some of the best times I had in buckhead were off the beaten path listening to a guy or two playing....hate to try and spell this....acustic tunes. Always a few good up and coming band types playing.

I also had a few good times in Jelly Rolls (spelling) as well. Kind of a corny joint but was fun a few times.

dirty

EOG Master

Hell no...Jelly Rolls is fun as hell with a big crowd to go see... Lots of fun with the Dueling piano's and them jokers know every song every recorded

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

every fuckin song on the planet. I remember one time I had all my family in town, and some drunk friends, must have been 20 of us. I ended up on stage with my mother, both in straw hats, doing some form of the nasty dance. And my family ain't shy about hammering brews.

I remember writing requests on napkins and those dudes playing everything.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

If I remember right they did some stupid fuckin alligator clap or some shit....funny ritual, and if you didn;t play along they called you out.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

ok boys, enjoyed the chat. Going to take my beating and go pass out. Big day tomorrow with the draft. Begging for Atlanta to trade with Det to get Johnson so the Bucs don't take him. They don;t need another fuckin receiver. They can't even control either the offensive or defensive lines and Chucky wants more offensive threats. That guy is the biggest fuckin joke in the NFL in my opinion. He's a liar, a back stabber, and a fuckin dick.

Take that, ha

Good luck rest of the weekend

dirty

EOG Master

Nice chats man.... Jelly Rolls is a fun time....no doubt....

Good LUck to you as well