RACIST JEWISH THUGS/ BRAVE BRITISH MAN DEFENDS PALESTINIANS

jay28

EOG Dedicated
RACIST JEWISH THUGS/ BRAVE BRITISH MAN DEFENDS PALESTINIANS

YouTube - RACIST JEWISH THUGS/ BRAVE BRITISH MAN DEFENDS PALESTINIANS
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaltkwwUlY8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WaltkwwUlY8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: RACIST JEWISH THUGS/ BRAVE BRITISH MAN DEFENDS PALESTINIANS

The thought the Jews are the Palestinians!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I remember Ben Hur was Palestinian.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

When did eog political forum become an arab propoganda tool? Six hundred million arabs, five million israelis and fat slob arab oil barons driving new mercedes blaming the squalor of the arab masses on the jews. Mentally ill fucks who dance at the suicide bombings of innocent people. They've been slaughtering each other for who knows how many years and they'll never let up on each other or the jews as they are manipulated like puppets on a string.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Man, the kid in the video really remind me of Frank. I guess that's how Frank use to look like lol.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You people blow up each other for hundreds of years, kill innocent people with suicide bombers and then you complain on this thread about something which even if true pales in comparison. Mentally sick!

jay28

EOG Dedicated

You people blow up each other for hundreds of years, kill innocent people with suicide bombers and then you complain on this thread about something which even if true pales in comparison. Mentally sick!

Oh ya, damn I didn't know that frank. Please tell me more. How can 1.6 Billion people follow Islam and be Muslims if they blow up schools and hospitals through out history.