MONTANA MLB PICKS 4/27/07!!

PICKS FOR 4/27/07

3 UNITS:
BRAVES -117
INDIANS -149 This could be a shoot out with these two bozos pitching!! In that case I like the Indians!!
CUBS +115 JM returns to STL. I like the CUBS!

2 UNITS:
D-BACKS +121 ZITO is going down tonite. No run support!!
TWINS +148 I like getting the + on two teams so evenly match!! imo! Sorry JJ!
C SOX -125 This will be a good game SOX take it at home!!
TEXAS +130 Tejada and it's time for the JAYS to cool off!!
MARLINS +147 Freddy didn't look great on his first time out and SANCHEZ has been pretty sharp!

RECORD TO DATE
[39-27] 3U
[41-34] 2U
[80-61] OVERALL

GOOD LUCK FELLAS!! LET'S WIN SOME GAMES!!:cheers

PS. I am also taking the RED SOX +133 for [2U] thou with a lefty on the mound I would suggest it to anyone else!!

Re: MONTANA MLB PICKS 4/27/07!!

Thanks for the early post Tony.....I hope you go 6-1 on the day!!! You know why!!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO I'll be tailin, except for the Twins.

Shitty weather today in Michigan (at least here on the west side of the state). Raining on the east side as well, but scattered tonight with a high of about 59 for the first pitch.

Good luck to you on everything, that is, besides this game! Gotta go out of town tomorrow morning to see the mother in law overnight. I told my wife we're not leaving until I get my wagers in!!:houra :houra

Mother in law is 100% Japanese....sometimes hard to understand when she talks. Pretty cool lady, though. Always has plenty of cold beer in the fridge for me when I get there. I'll be lookin' for your plays tomorrow morning before I leave! Already found a place near her house with wireless internet....so I can get my wagers. Gotta have the priorities straight!

[8-1] holy shit!!!!!! i quit!!! i'm not one to toot my on horn!! [winkwink] but my goodness!!! that was fun!! and the marlins were right in the game!!

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Even if we were to deduct a game for each time you run your mouth, I still believe you are the HOTTEST BASEBALL CAPPER around....:LMAO

KUDOS my Son...:cheers

You ain't quitting SHIT!!!!! Great job Tony....hope you're gonna post pretty soon before I head out of town. Takin' my laptop...there's a Starbucks near where we're going!:LMAO Lookin' forward to a big Saturday!

looking at them right now double jj!!!

thank you shrink!!!but please don't show favorites it embarrasses me!!!!!!:LMAO :houra :LMAO :houra :LMAO