Suggestion for Wed EOG poker tourney

eatmeO69111

EOG Member
Re: Suggestion for Wed EOG poker tourney

Nick I was on the same table the whole tourny with > playersonly69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_705719", true); </SCRIPT> (therxpro)!!!!!! and yes i gave the idiot back abit of his own medicine !!! And yes I wasn't going to take it up the ass like his lap dog!!!! My only regret about the game is that he won the tourny and i didnt take him out !! >he did play a good game of poker!!
Thanks for the welcome :cool:

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I didn't read thru this whole thread, but if the playersonly69's point was to reduce freeloaders on EOG poker game - He's right ! I understand the idea is to increase membership at EOG. But, if any ole transient net ho can hop in here and find the password without becoming a member - what's the point ? Force membership by reducing access to the password. Duhh !! Make then sign-up in order to get the password.

playersonly69 is 100% correct here and I'm not afraid to stick up for him ..

Also, I agree with Nick. I don't think I've ever met such a bunch of assholes as some of those poker players from other sites who invade EOG games.

BTW eatme - you suck, but welcome to EOG

dirty

EOG Master

How do you suppose we do that Oscar... It is impossible... All it takes is one member to get it then email it out... or post it on other forums...

We are open to any suggestions that you may have in enforcing this Rule that you guys think is so easy to implement

There was one dick from eog by the name of >playersonly69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_705719", true); </SCRIPT> (therxpro)!!!!!! I see his big mouth is the same here as on the tables !!! rude ,inconsiderate,and just a allround wanker!!!
I would of liked this playersonly69 if he kept his trap shut. i would of banned his sorry ass and kicked his ip address to the curb "YOUR OUTTA HERE"

Sharp post.

reduce freeloaders on EOG poker game. if any ole transient net ho can hop in here and find the password without becoming a member - what's the point ?
It's a freeroll with about 90 guys.

Relax...

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

How do you suppose we do that Oscar... It is impossible... All it takes is one member to get it then email it out... or post it on other forums...
We are open to any suggestions that you may have in enforcing this Rule that you guys think is so easy to implement

Dirtybird - It's a good question and I don't have an immediate answer for it. I'll ponder on it, though. I know it's not easy to implement. Hey, that was a tough Braves' loss last night heh ? I think Hudson will be good all year. He's due.

dirty

EOG Master

I think he will be fine all season as well Oscar.... Braves loss was a bad one

I was not trying to be a smartass either when I asked... as if their is a way I would like to know...

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Sharp post.

It's a freeroll with about 90 guys.

Relax...

Believe me Jimmy - I'm relaxed. Nothing at all here will ever get me worked up. I'm just trying to think of a way to really force new EOG registrations. I mean in those free rolls, it seems like 1 or 2 EOG players are on a table at any one time. The rest are outsiders. I really used to like those Sunday night free rolls when almost everybody knew everybody. Certainly no big deal though. Freeroll is a freeroll.

The Devil

EOG Master

THE GUYS FROM USDBETS ARE PUTTING UP THE CASH.....EOG TRYS TO SEND CUSTOMERS TO USDBETS.........THE MORE PEOPLE THAT COME TO EOG, THE BETTER THE POSSIBILITY OF USDBETS GETTING MORE SIGNUPS......

PO69

EOG Master

Maybe posting a thread each week where we post if we will play or not. Then you could send an email with the password. If they could share the password after that, then so be it. I actually made this post when there were about 75 people left in the tourney. I had no idea of the outcome of the tourney at that time.

eatmeO69111

EOG Member

What's ur prob oscar ,scared of a bit of competition ..... Its not ur $$ so that makes you all freeloaders>go figure....:+excited- I didnt and will not give the password out to people who havnt signed up.But i will point my friends in the right direction ,and do the right thing to meet the requirements to play the FREEROLL....I really think that you oscar if you WANT TO PLAY WITH URSELFE >try wanking in the shower,and when you want to come out and play poker ,well lets play....Oscar what was ur suggestion do not welcome any more people to your forum? For the record i might not have many members in my forum but we have fun and all people are equal !!! If you >Eog have a buyin i will support it also!! Man wots up with some people. And no I dont feel welcome and nor did the people i bought to this forum...
I do believe you have played freerolls before and if you got treated like this when you joined you would be pissed off at a few people......Get real!!!!!!:houra

The Devil

EOG Master

I HAVE POSTED FREEROLL PASSWORDS TO OTHER SITES FREEROLLS IN THE PAST AND EOG MEMBERS HAVE JOINED IN AND PLAYED BEFORE, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT IN MY BOOK.

eatmeO69111

EOG Member

The Devil ,your kool and from what i see your doing a good job here ..Well done!!! I have a freeroll coming up @ cake poker $250 ...and im thinking of inviting a few people from here!!! Any one interested>? Its on the 28th ..Can you pm here or do you have to go through >add to friend list?
Wot goes around comes around >LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

The Devil

EOG Master

EATME, I BELIEVE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PROMOTE HERE COMPANIES THAT ADVERTISE HERE (AS USDBET DOES) NOT SURE IF WHAT YOU WANT IS ALLOWED.......BUT TRY IT, IF IT ISN'T ALLOWED THE MODS HERE WILL BLOCK IT OR EDIT IT.........BUT I WILL TRY TO PLAY IF YOU POST A PASSWORD....AS WOULD SOME OF OUR OTHER POKER PLAYERS.......

janus

EOG Dedicated

4 out of 5 dentist surveyed say there is an inverse relationship between exclamation & IQ points.

PO69

EOG Master

Speaking of dentist, I had to go yesterday. I had an older filling fall out and now it needs a crown. I have dental insurance, but it only pays 50% of the crown and post. I paid $551 for the services yesterday, but that included the root canal that was needed on the same tooth as well

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

eatmeO69111,

Let me welcome you to EOG and we are glad for your participation. We would appreciate any referrals from you and they can list you as the referral when signing up. Thanks for coming on board and I hope you enjoy your time here. As for PO69, ya he like to talk a lot of chit during the tourney's and does come off as a know it all, but we've known him for awhile now and we just get used to it. :)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Luckily we dont ban people here if they are not well liked. What you do in your forum is your business, the people who run this site do what ever they can not to ban anyone.

While some sites are run by individuals with big egos and an even bigger thirst for power, the same cannot be said about this site. You can say almost anything you want here without fear of a thread being edited or deleted altogether (except for maybe mofo). I played with you long enough last night to know that maybe you should look at your own card room antics before you start commenting on others behavior.

***The above post in no way means I am defending PO69's post across the street.

Thanks Nick. That is one perception that I like for our members to have about us who work here. We do not have egomaniacs and power trip employees working here and that is by design.

eatmeO69111

EOG Member

TY The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_707130", true); </SCRIPT> ,
Have a great day all......:cheers

mofome

Banned

That is one perception that I like for our members to have about us who work here. We do not have egomaniacs and power trip employees working here and that is by design.

like when you hired jj?

:+clueless