Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews

jay28

EOG Dedicated
Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews

YouTube - Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews Part 1 of 4 Clips
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zUh067U7E1A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zUh067U7E1A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated
Re: Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews

YouTube - Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews Part 2 of 4 Clips

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jITO32SgYcE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jITO32SgYcE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YouTube - Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews Part 3 of 4 Clips

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cu1barPiRN0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cu1barPiRN0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YouTube - Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews Part 4 of 4 Clips

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMlC22Og8UM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMlC22Og8UM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

What's up with the over-reliance on Youtube, as if that were a legitimate substitute for real news?

dirty

EOG Master

4625...didn't you know if it is on Youtube is it written in Stone Legit... no need to question it

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

Zionists are the greatest evil in the world today, makes terrorists look like amateurs.

The Devil

EOG Master

What's up with the over-reliance on Youtube, as if that were a legitimate substitute for real news?

JAY LOVES YOUTUBE.......SOMEWHERE IN THE QURAN IT SAYS "IF IT IS ON YOUTUBE IT IS THE TRUTH".............

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Five millions israelis, 600 millions arabs vowing their slaughter. You guys are fucked up mentally ill.

Frank, Zionists already killed more then 6 million. They probably want to kill 12 million more and the world will still stay quite.

I ran out of toilet paper this morning, but luckily I found a copy of the koran in the garbage.

I understand that EOG has a no bashing policy and personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Please try to follow the rules Jay.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

I understand that EOG has a no bashing policy and personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Please try to follow the rules Jay.

Hoffa, you started it. If you can't take it, please don't bash and attack any religious books or Prophets etc.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

jay you should apoligize to hoffa.......

If I do apologize, is he going to take his words back and have respect for all religions especially Quran and Islam. If he do, I do apologize.

Hoffa, you started it. If you can't take it, please don't bash and attack any religious books or Prophets etc.
I don't believe the EOG no bashing and personal attacks policy applies to comic books, but I could be wrong.

I don't know why you're so worked up. I was very happy to have found a use for the koran. I had committed jihad on my toilet with an improvised explosive device and found the koran to be both a soothing and effective cleaning product.

The Devil

EOG Master

THE RULES OF THE FORUM JAY....SAY WHAT YOU WISH ABOUT ANYTHING, BUT DO NOT CURSE OUT A FELLOW MEMBER!

YOU SHOULD APOLIGIZE TO HOFFA.....AND FOR HIS SAKE I HOPE IT WAS A SOFT COVER QURAN HE WIPED HIS ASS WITH.......

jay28

EOG Dedicated

In that case, fuck all you Dev and Hoffa.

Dev, I respected you as of my grand pa. But I guess, you don't understand what is respect. So you know what FUCK YOU TOO.

The Devil

EOG Master

SHAME ON YOU JAY.....SHAME, SHAME ON YOU.......ALLAH MAY TAKE AWAY ONE OF YOUR 72 VIRGINS FOR THAT......

The Devil

EOG Master

AND EVEN WORSE FOR YOU, HE MAY TAKE AWAY YOUR YOUTUBE PRIVLIDGES.....

The Devil

EOG Master

AND SHAME ON YOU HOFFA ALSO......RULE NUMBER ONE: NEVER RUN OUT OF TOILET PAPER.......ALTHOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID HAVE A DECENT REPLACEMENT........

In that case, fuck all you Dev

Dev, I respected you as of my grand pa. But I guess, you don't understand what is respect. So you know what FUCK YOU TOO.
I believe this is another clear violation of the EOG no bashing and personal attacks policy.

Jay I believe you owe Devil an apology.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

I'm sorry guys. I guess you guys don't know what does Quran and Islam mean to a muslim. It's actually means more then anything in this world. We muslims will even sacrifice everything in the cause of Allah, Quran and Islam.
I believe it goes same for every christians, hindu, jews. If it comes to their religion, they will do anything to protect it. I do respect all religions and I do expect same in return. Hoffa, even though if you are Atheist still you have to respect it because you might not want to hurt others feelings.

AND SHAME ON YOU HOFFA ALSO......RULE NUMBER ONE: NEVER RUN OUT OF TOILET PAPER.......ALTHOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID HAVE A DECENT REPLACEMENT........
You are correct Devil and for my sins I will complete 10 Hail Marys and a Bar Mitzvah.

I did find the book to be an excellent replacement for traditional toilet paper. I found the text to be almost magical in nature. After using page 73 for cleansing purposes I reviewed the page and found that the text had transformed into a beautiful picture of moohammed.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Why do the same guys who excuse suicide killing of innocent people in the name of their God get so pissed when their bible is used as toilet paper? What do you guys expect? You see most of us aren't mentally ill and actually see it as quite unsporting to root for 600 million nut cases over five million israelis.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Hoffa, everyone dies. You just put your feet in the grave.

I guess it's up to God how to deal with you.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Why do the same guys who excuse suicide killing of innocent people in the name of their God get so pissed when their bible is used as toilet paper? What do you guys expect? You see most of us aren't mentally ill and actually see it as quite unsporting to root for 600 million nut cases over five million israelis.

For your kind information, no muslim will ever piss on the Bible

Muslims believe on 4 Books. And Torah and Enjil(New Testament) are one of them. And Muslim believe they are from God.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I suppose the only hope for the posters here is that the mental institution where you guys have access to computers will take away your privileges.

Total Recall

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 706566" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>frankjohnson</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Total Recall
Zionists are the greatest evil in the world today, makes terrorists look like amateurs.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Five millions israelis, 600 millions arabs vowing their slaughter. You guys are fucked up mentally ill.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

When are you 2 year olds going to get the picture?

Its not about the Jews. Its about Zionism. Eradicate Zionism and there will be peace.

Its not about the Arabs. Its about terrorism. Eradicate Terrorism and there will be peace.

Zionism is the most deadly form of terrorism in the world today. Nobody hates the Jews here. They are good people. Nobody hates the Arabs. They are good people. Nobody here is pushing for the death of 5 million Israelies.

Its the ideologies that are at war with each other that we need to hate and remove from the lexicon of propaganda forever. Each is an abomination of extremism that seeks to destroy the other entirely without regard to personal viewpoints. In that respect Zionism, considering the ratios, is a suicidal ideology as well, rivaling terrrorism. Jews against Zionism. Ever hear of it? They oppose it as much as they oppose terrorism. Everyone should understand this. Dont get stuck in the propaganda machine.

Govts that run things in Israel and Arab countries have their faults. They are fully aware of the effect propaganda has on weak minded people. They spread the words of hate to the people and many buy it, while others are totally opposed to it. Are you mentally ill if you oppose mindless hatred? If you believe that, you need help. The govt may tell you youre fine, but your not. Your sick.

When you decide to hate someone it should be because of his/her ideology, the way they think and conduct themselves in writings and deeds. Not their race or skin color.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 706939" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Jimmy Hoffa</TD><TD class=alt2>I ran out of toilet paper this morning, but luckily I found a copy of the koran in the garbage.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>04-27-07 09:13 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hoffa-Your race baiting is childish and shows a lack of tolerance for others peoples faith. While I dont condone name calling on Jays part, you got what you deserved. YOU took it to the toilet first, and then cried foul when he shit on you. Interesting he did not sink to your level. Wouldnt you react as he did if he stated he used the Bible to wipe his ass? Consider the feelings of others before you speak, or suffer the consequences of your cowardly tactics. What you said was worse than calling him names, and you mods should include articles of faith like these to be included in the list of things not to be trashed on this forum without being consided rude and abusive. Anything less is a blindly touting a double standard.

If Hoffa wants to debate- fine. If he wants to play games with peoples emotions, its like playing with fire, this is what happens.
It sounds like hes a hate monger, another tattletale provocateur. Do we need more of these posters, or less?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 706939" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Jimmy Hoffa</TD><TD class=alt2>I ran out of toilet paper this morning, but luckily I found a copy of the koran in the garbage.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>04-27-07 09:13 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hoffa-Your race baiting is childish and shows a lack of tolerance for others peoples faith. While I dont condone name calling on Jays part, you got what you deserved. YOU took it to the toilet first, and then cried foul when he shit on you. Interesting he did not sink to your level. Wouldnt you react as he did if he stated he used the Bible to wipe his ass? Consider the feelings of others before you speak, or suffer the consequences of your cowardly tactics. What you said was worse than calling him names, and you mods should include articles of faith like these to be included in the list of things not to be trashed on this forum without being consided rude and abusive. Anything less is a blindly touting a double standard.

If Hoffa wants to debate- fine. If he wants to play games with peoples emotions, its like playing with fire, this is what happens.
It sounds like hes a hate monger, another tattletale provocateur. Do we need more of these posters, or less?

:LMAO

I support Jay's right to wipe his ass with a bible. You see in my secular America religion is fair game.

Get over it.

Katie

EOG Master

damn hoffa...

and just when i was starting to like you.. :houra

Katie

EOG Master

if you guys woul;d just agree to disagree but have respect for each others views it would be a lot more pleasant in here...

i'm sure you are all good people...:)

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I'm not a big fan of terrorism.

When my country is attacked I play for keeps.

Then please take your wimpy ass over to Iraq. Talking tough on the internet isn't doing anything for your country.

dirty

EOG Master

don't worry traitor y....HOffa has already served our great nation... so get off your idiotic kicks

Statements keep being said like the ones you and some of the lefties use show ignorance and our of touch with anything but your agenda's you really are....