Remind me, How the F*** did ALL the hijackers get into the cockpits?

Re: Remind me, How the F*** did ALL the hijackers get into the cockpits?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">what did you take over the conspiracy craziness for doc or something..

get real pete....:rolleyes:
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty

EOG Master

If I am not Mistaken, they held the Stewardess at Knifepoint and got her to get the Captain to open the doors and then took over the cockpit. Will have to do some research it has been so long

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">DONT FORGET THREATENED THEY HAD BOMB
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Just curious and it seems protocol would be "NO WAY" open door, but during horror many act differently.

Katie

EOG Master

let's just hope it never happens again...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Has anyone seen a cockpit door opened during flight since? I have not, but I do recall back in the military when flying, I did see cockpit doors opened in flight and the stewardesses would sometimes stand there and shoot the chit w/ pilots.

dirty

EOG Master

I think that was standard before 9/11 and is how they got the pilots to open the cockpit doors...

S

stucco43

too many unanswered questions that day. for instance how did the flights not get diverted....i thought it was hard to break airspace around pentagon...
wonder who was in charge that day.
believe in god and NOT binladen