Playoffs 10*Plays 14-7 YTD (+19.58 units)

LuckyLoser

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Playoffs 10*Plays 14-7 YTD (+19.58 units)

I sure hope you post soon Smooth1...I've been winning with you so far...but I'm short on time, won't be able to get in a wager in a few hours. And you are now on my Xmas list.

Here we go lucky!

Magic-Pistons over 182.5 (5 units)

Pistons -2 (3 units)

Jazz-Rockets over 186 (3 units)

Lakers +2 (1st quarter) (2 units)

good Luck to us and everyone else!

hey Bughouse! expect a monster game from Dwight Howard: 20/15 plus lots of foul shots...and we gonna cash with the over!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Smooth, on board with you again with the Uta over....let's get it broseph!

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

But Smooth,

Look at the scores of the last few games in Orlando; 94-89, 87-83, 89-87, and 84-73. Doesn't that worry you???

NO! But it?s your own choice to jump on...it?s also ok, if you fade. I don?t care.

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

well ur about to lose your oh so confident 5* even though the info i told you proved otherwise as the games all went under with EASE... when will u learn, tsk tsk

bughouse, who cares even if? Im about to make over 25+ units in a week, with a record over 65%. No other guy has that many winners. Anyway thats the last night I posted my winners. Too many haters and wanna-be s here in the forum. Thats it I m done.

By the way, it would be enough if you say thank you and do the fuck whatever you do, you dumb ass.

If he won't say it....I will. Thanks Smooth!!

Bughouse...you're a cock.

WeetBixKid

EOG Member

I'm with you Smooth, please don't leave :(:(:( Thanks for all the tips and keep up the good work.

bughouse, who cares even if? Im about to make over 25+ units in a week, with a record over 65%. No other guy has that many winners. Anyway thats the last night I posted my winners. Too many haters and wanna-be s here in the forum. Thats it I m done.

Yes ye ol grand master of thee nba...you are the hoop almighty.:+whipping
stop crying like a little bitch in everythread. you are nothing more than a pre-madonna, self- righteous punk...

One person bashes you and ya take ur ball and go home.
and btw, there are at least 2 cappers in here that are over 60% for the season, pointing out how great you think you are and not including them in anything you say is a slap in the face to this forum.
Post ur season numbers instead of constantly changing your records, 10*, 3 units 5 units, 1 unit is 1k but unless its 2 units then it's less than a 10*
blah blah blah...you post whatever record suits you best. your constant cry's for attention and both halarious and pathetic.

I'm sure you'll start another thread that says "i'm leaving" but still post ur plays anyway.....

so um yeah....:whatever:

I told you before ITALIAN MOTHERFUCKER! Seems like you need fucking attention with posting in my thread, you bitch! Go and sell your ass...but don?t point with your finger on pros ass hole!

roseman

EOG Dedicated

There are always people who just want everyone to lose except themselves. Unfortunate they show their heads sometimes. Makes you wonder if they have any friends at all.

Keep rolling Smooth1, dont let some heckler bother you.

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

stop crying like a little bitch in everythread. you are nothing more than a pre-madonna, self- righteous punk...

and btw, there are at least 2 cappers in here that are over 60% for the season, pointing out how great you think you are and not including them in anything you say is a slap in the face to this forum.
Post ur season numbers instead of constantly changing your records, 10*, 3 units 5 units, 1 unit is 1k but unless its 2 units then it's less than a 10*
blah blah blah...you post whatever record suits you best. your constant cry's for attention and both halarious and pathetic.

I'm sure you'll start another thread that says "i'm leaving" but still post ur plays anyway.....

:LMAO:LMAO:+textinb3 well said, micelli ^__~~~:bank:

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

i mean it's just a lil misleading...............i 1st asked him the msot he'd bet he said 3* then he busts out with these losing 5* plays.......... lol

Bughouse, weren't you the guy last week slamming Micelli while licking smooth's ass? Now you turn on Smooth, and attack him. What is your deal man ?

Creamsodaguy

EOG Member

Micelli, you sound like an ass. Seems to me that you are jealous that he is getting some attention. By the way, it's prima donna......not pre-madonna LMAO

and what would i be jealous of?
i'm over 60% for the seaon....
And yes, i am an arrogant asshole :finger004

Fish

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Bug,

Enough! Get a record above 55% and you can talk trash.. Enough from both, isn't the idea, for us to find winners, 1 side wins the other loses. It happens, we can be on different sides of a game, it is called capping.

Good luck to both..

Fish out

dirty

EOG Master

Bug you are done here...You are on POst Review... I have warned you enough and I am tired of reading your drivel and attacks...

BughouseMaster

EOG Member

Bug you are done here...You are on POst Review... I have warned you enough and I am tired of reading your drivel and attacks...

Great! You think I care, you POWERTRIPPED mod? Go take a shower, "dirty" Mr STINKYBOY and ban me for all I care too. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Show your true colors one more time... Who said anything about a ban. Obviously we have a situation where on does not comprehend the English language

LuckyLoser

EOG Enthusiast

Smooth1 has personally put me outta the red line for the entire season because of his righteous playoff picks. When this dude gets married, I will sing and dance at his wedding!...Hell, I'll even juggle apples if he wants. How bout THEM apples.

and what would i be jealous of?
i'm over 60% for the seaon....
And yes, i am an arrogant asshole :finger004

Arrogant asshole??:LMAO Like the old saying goes......"It ain't bragging if you can back it up!!"

You certainly can back it up Micelli, and I've been the benificiary of your capping in both NCAA and NBA hoops. Thanks, as always, for your efforts!:cheers