THIS IS GETTING BORING!!!

Re: THIS IS GETTING BORING!!!

This seems like this script has been followed for a many a season now with the YANKS.

I call it the tortiouse and the HAIR script, THE YANKEES being the tortiouse as they will scramble and make so many moves at the trade deadline 2 years ago it was Small and Chacon... last year it was Lidle and Abreu etc.

Who knows what this year will bring.

I would normally agree, but I really wonder if the moves will work. I mean they are getting as much as they could expect from the offense in leading the league in runs scored, but the horrendous pitching people were worried about is something they can't just get around. You can trade for say a 3rd or 4th pitcher, but rarely can you get a legitimate 1 or 2 you can rely on for the playoffs at the trade deadline.

If the bats were slumbering and causing the trouble I would say just wait awhile, but its obvious the rotation is a joke and the pen could continue to struggle if they get stretched by bad starters.

The Devil

EOG Master

I BELIEVE THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN BASEBALL WITH AN AVERAGE OF UNDER FIVE INNINGS FROM THEIR STARTING PITCHERS.

The Devil

EOG Master

THE YANKS MAY CATCH A BREAK......

IT IS POURING IN NEW YORK RIGHT NOW......

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

relax guys.. Only 20 game sinto the season. Yanks have 3/5 of their starting rotation on the DL. They've been pitching rookies non-stop. The league the league in runs scored. Once Wang (already back), Mussina, Pavano get back they will be fine. The Yanks are always notoriously slow starters. They'll be in the playoffs.