BOLD Prediction -- The YANKEES will win at least 110 games this year!

mofome

Banned
Re: BOLD Prediction -- The YANKEES will win at least 110 games this year!

oh, they have terrible pitching. who knew? congrats on having the worst gm in sports.

The Devil

EOG Master

WELL THEY STILL HAVE 42 LOSSES THEY CAN USE.........

When their bats go cold...it may get ugly........

munson15

I want winners...

I'd take about 93-69 right now.

The Devil

EOG Master

THE YANKS NEED A HOT STREAK SOON TO GET TO THAT 110 WIN MARKER.......YOU DID SAY WINS AND NOT LOSSES?????

mofome

Banned

oh there is no chance. who knew.

:+waving-5

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

whos that in LAST place? :houra

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD colSpan=12>2007 American League Standings</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>EAST</TD><TD width="6%">W</TD><TD width="6%">L</TD><TD width="8%">PCT</TD><TD width="5%">GB</TD><TD>HOME</TD><TD>ROAD</TD><TD>RS</TD><TD>RA</TD><TD>STRK</TD><TD>L10</TD></TR><!--seasonType=2--><!--startDate=20070427--><!--StartDate is currentDate--><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>Boston</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>.667</TD><TD class=sortcol width="5%">-</TD><TD>7-3</TD><TD>7-4</TD><TD width="5%">106</TD><TD width="5%">73</TD><TD>Won 2</TD><TD>7-3</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Toronto</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>.524</TD><TD class=sortcol width="5%">3</TD><TD>5-5</TD><TD>6-5</TD><TD width="5%">105</TD><TD width="5%">88</TD><TD>Won 3</TD><TD>5-5</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>Baltimore</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>.500</TD><TD class=sortcol width="5%">3.5</TD><TD>7-6</TD><TD>4-5</TD><TD width="5%">97</TD><TD width="5%">97</TD><TD>Lost 4</TD><TD>5-5</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Tampa Bay</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>.409</TD><TD class=sortcol width="5%">5.5</TD><TD>5-6</TD><TD>4-7</TD><TD width="5%">112</TD><TD width="5%">146</TD><TD>Lost 2</TD><TD>4-6</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>NY Yankees</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>.400</TD><TD class=sortcol width="5%">5.5</TD><TD>5-4</TD><TD>3-8</TD><TD width="5%">120</TD><TD width="5%">106</TD><TD>Lost 6</TD><TD>3-7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:3dmdr:

and their favored over the red sox tomorrow? :whatever:

:ftyankees :+peeing-5

dirty

EOG Master

being in last place and favored have no correlation at all in baseball, and I wouldn't Celebrate too much. They are only 5.5 back with a shit pitching staff. I hate the Yankees as much as the next guy, but at least I can look at it objectively

gofer5

EOG Addicted

being in last place and favored have no correlation at all in baseball, and I wouldn't Celebrate too much. They are only 5.5 back with a shit pitching staff. I hate the Yankees as much as the next guy, but at least I can look at it objectively

Agreed Dirty, but Il'l have to admit that I am very happy to see them in last place. I have always rooted for the small market team's.

dirty

EOG Master

No argument from me about them in last place. But reality is what it is

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

5.5 back after 20 games isnt bad?

beter team and pitcher is an underdog tomorrow

dirty

EOG Master

Well they don't award the world series trophy after a 20 game season. It is over 162 game schedule, and every team in baseball from the best teams to the worst teams will have streaks that are better or worse than what the Yankees and Red Sox are having so far this year. That is just a fact of the matter...

Bottom line is the best team will lose 60 games most years and the Worst teams will win at least 60 most years.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

all that is true. I havnt bet the red sox yet. if the "yankees cant lose again" crowd fires away and pushes the line up tomorrow from where it is this will be a no brainer bet on the red sox.

fade the idiots

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Early last season, I pretty much gave up on the Twins and look what they did after the All Star break. It is still early and anything can happen. The Yankees could at least win 100 games. (not that I want them to)

The Devil

EOG Master

TO WIN 100 GAMES THEY NEED TO FINISH 92-50, .647, A BIT MORE REALISTIC THAN 102-40, .718 TO WIN 110 GAMES.....NEITHER OF WHICH WILL HAPPEN.

really all do have to do is make the play-offs and then anything can happen

mofome

Banned

i dont know who has ruled them out of the playoffs, but they aint winnin 110 games.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

9 down already, only 101 left to go.

:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

better than being a slow pay.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mc, the sooner you realize you lose. the better, for you.

wow good one. your lines get better with each post you make. congrats!

:doh1

mofome

Banned

wow good one. your lines get better with each post you make. congrats!

sarcasm from you? mc, if i woke up and was you, i would take shots of rat poison.

fwiw.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

sarcasm from you? mc, if i woke up and was you, i would take shots of rat poison.

fwiw.

Unfortunatley for all of us that can't happen! FUCK!!

mofome

Banned

Unfortunatley for all of us that can't happen! FUCK!!

hey mc, aside from the facts that... you know little about sports, you're dishonest, you're slowwitted, you're hard on the eyes, you're weak, and no one respects you....you've got everything that most people dream of.

continued success.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

hey mc, aside from the facts that... you know little about sports, you're dishonest, you're slowwitted, you're hard on the eyes, you're weak, and no one respects you....you've got everything that most people dream of.

continued success.

once again....

another great line.

the 2nd grade dissing is priceless.

keep it up.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I got to go to work now.

Its been real.

Ciao!

mofome

Banned

once again....

another great line.

the 2nd grade dissing is priceless.

keep it up.

well, you're the one im making fun of, i wouldn't expect you to find as much humor in it. that, and the fact that everything im saying is fact, leads me to believe that you're not enjoying this quite as much as i. you're left with a smiley and calling everything a 'great line', when you have yet to offer up anything yourself. again, these arent 'lines'; they're, quite pathetically, your reality.

cheers, mate.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

mc, you think you could super size my meal for free since we know eachother? hook me up.
Did you know that workers at McDonald's get FIFTY PER CENT off of all McDonald's food? :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Which is only 25% savings because the prices are like double in Canada....compared to the US!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Matsui's was far from a bomb, that was a line drive that barely cleared the fence...Igawa will be lucky to be in the rotation come the end of the season, he is horrible

:finger004

Maybe he screwed up his paperwork and meant to say the MILWAUKEE BREWERS are going to win 110 games this year. :+textinb3