Mo

mofome

Banned
Re: Mo

i can start as a scout in the NFL if i would like. At this time, its not something i want to do. I currently don't have the desire or time for it. when working with an NFL team you travel a lot and your hours can be long. ive got a sick mother and other things that i have to attend to daily.

mofome

Banned

mo - what about working for the redskins or something close by.

the only reason i could work for anyone is b/c of my uncle and cousin who work in the NFL. i couldn't just pick and choose. even still, scouts travel a great deal.

mofome

Banned

What do you currently do my man? I would love to get into a sports oriented job.

currently i am writing a book, working on a different gambling web site, and i pick up odd landscaping jobs with a pal 3-5 times a week. aside from that, help with mom, go to the gym, talk to my pals here, and get fucked up every once in a while.

my uncle/godfather is the QB coach for th vikings. before last year, he was coaching at VT where we went to see him many times. my cousin is a scout with the colts. ive watched films with them, seen the vikings playbook, and even tried to give some draft advice last year that fell on deaf ears. I told my uncle the vikings should draft mike bell, he ended up starting for Denver for a bit as a rookie. i give him some shit for that. Then again, when i suggested that all Tennessee players should be drafted, he stopped taking me as seriously. im not sure why.

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

currently i am writing a book, working on a different gambling web site, and i pick up odd landscaping jobs with a pal 3-5 times a week. aside from that, help with mom, go to the gym, talk to my pals here, and get fucked up every once in a while.

my uncle/godfather is the QB coach for th vikings. before last year, he was coaching at VT where we went to see him many times. my cousin is a scout with the colts. ive watched films with them, seen the vikings playbook, and even tried to give some draft advice last year that fell on deaf ears. I told my uncle the vikings should draft mike bell, he ended up starting for Denver for a bit as a rookie. i give him some shit for that. Then again, when i suggested that all Tennessee players should be drafted, he stopped taking me as seriously. im not sure why.
Very nice. It seems you have a very good thing going for ya man. It's like they always say, It's not always what you know but who you know.

mofome

Banned

Very nice. It seems you have a very good thing going for ya man. It's like they always say, It's not always what you know but who you know.

all that ever matters is who you know. alone, none of us are anything. the fact that i know people working in the nfl matters little. the fact that those people would give me anything i need, at any time, is everything.

mofome

Banned

what's your book about? can we get a preview chapter to read?

different things; people, perspectives, appreciation, relationships. i will share when im ready to do so. this is not the 'crowd' to share with openly, but through emails there are many i would like criticisms from. i would share with you in that manner, but you don't email lunatics. obviously, thats just.

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, i pray that your mom gets better.

thank you, DD. I have a sweatshirt that i have put on for at least a part, of every single day, ever since she came out of her coma in 2000. prayers are always welcome and appreciated more than i can say.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME,the fact that you could be an nfl scout, or have a big time career in sports.. but,you choose not to, because you choose to care of your mom... SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!!! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE THIS! PEACE!

mofome

Banned

MOFOME,the fact that you could be an nfl scout, or have a big time career in sports.. but,you choose not to, because you choose to care of your mom... SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!!! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE THIS! PEACE!

haha thanks man. not everyone sees it that way, but thats really no matter.

thank you.

mo - never knew the troubles your mom had faced....my prayers go out to her and to you in your caring for her....

janus

EOG Dedicated

different things; people, perspectives, appreciation, relationships. i will share when im ready to do so. this is not the 'crowd' to share with openly, but through emails there are many i would like criticisms from.

i have some experience in critical review & have considered a similar project myself. feel free to contact me if & when you need some honest feedback.

Wow now I starting to understanding why you make some angry posts caring for a sick family member is extremely stressful and must take it's toil on you :cheers