OT: Wendy's New Steakhouse Burger

dirty

EOG Master
Today is my cheat day on my diet of Salads, Grilled Chicken, Tuna and Turkey. I have One cheat day a week to eat what I want and I went to Wendy's today and got this thing....Best Burger at a chain

Has bacon, steaksauce, Mushrooms, a few Onions. Good Stuff :cheers:cheers

dirty

EOG Master
Re: OT: Wendy's New Steakhouse Burger

also got some red peppers on it to give it a little Kick, not real spicy, but you know they are there

dirty

EOG Master

hows that diet working dirty

Going well.. lost about 12 pounds already, got to get down to my goal of 250. I carry that well... Getting Cokes out of my diet is the hardest part. But so far so good :cheers:cheers

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Going well.. lost about 12 pounds already, got to get down to my goal of 250. I carry that well... Getting Cokes out of my diet is the hardest part. But so far so good :cheers:cheers
Pepsi is mine. I'd love to be 250 again as well. My willpower sucks now that I am old.

dirty

EOG Master

I am hooked on Dr Pepper and Coke... Nothing like a Ice Cold coke burning as it goes down on a hot day (other than a Ice Cold Miller Lite). Trying to drink water and Sweet Tea... and you are right, the older you get the lower the willpower

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I am hooked on Dr Pepper and Coke... Nothing like a Ice Cold coke burning as it goes down on a hot day (other than a Ice Cold Miller Lite). Trying to drink water and Sweet Tea... and you are right, the older you get the lower the willpower
I have to have Coke with my bourbon, Pepsi just doesn't cut it. I love Dr. Pepper and A & W Root beer as well as most ice cold beers.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool At this point in life , food has overtaken sex as a priority.

munson15

I want winners...

Dirty, make all those Cokes "diet" and the pounds will come off.:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Bourbon --- Coke is a Must.... One thing is for sure ZZ.. you gotta have food to live :houra:houra:houra

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty, make all those Cokes "diet" and the pounds will come off.:cheers

Can't stand the AFter taste they leave... Not a big fan of Saccharin or Sugar Substitutes... Not even in Tea. Has to be the real deal for me..... may switch to Coke Zero at some point. It is pretty decent

munson15

I want winners...

I hated it at first, too, but I got used to it. Drank regular my whole life until around age 30, now when I drink regular, IT tastes weird.

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

Grilled steak, Baby Back Ribs, Chicken Wings, and Beer keep my weight on. I can ween myself off Ribs and Wings for awhile it seems, but can't shake the Steaks and Beer. And i'm not talking about no whimpy little select cut trimmed strip steaks either. I'm partial to big fatty well marbled prime cut Ribeyes grilled med rare w/ a side of mushrooms, steak fries, and plenty of ice cold Bud!!! Well, thats that, i'm on my way to the butcher. Later...:cheers

I knew a girl who lost 50 pounds in 4 months just substituting diet coke for regular and going to the gym 3 times a week. Those soft drink calories and the lack of exercise is a killer.

The Devil

EOG Master

WOOHOO....12 LBS......GUESS THE WAIST WENT DOWN FROM 60 TO 59........ROTFLMAO....

SORRY PAL, COULDN'T RESIST....

dirty

EOG Master

WOOHOO....12 LBS......GUESS THE WAIST WENT DOWN FROM 60 TO 59........ROTFLMAO....

SORRY PAL, COULDN'T RESIST....

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..actually; waist belt size generally goes five lbs wt change = 1 inch belt length change..>

of course, tater salad (ron white) has it better; with a good poop; my belt size goes down at least one notch..!!

lol

gl
:houra :+whipping

Never heard of running after a ball just for fun ? Easiest way to lose some kilo..:)

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I can understand the taste thing regarding diet coke vs regular. it took me a long time to be able to choke down diet coke. But now that i can i know for sure it is the number one reason I can keep the weight off.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

You thought there was a bad after taste drinking Diet Coke for years? Try that nasty sprite zero that replaced the diet. So gritty it leaves a rusty metal after taste in your mouth. Coke zero isn't bad at all although clearly not as good as the real thing.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

march 05
12 diet cokes a day.
totally dehydrated me.
massive stroke.
left side dead for 3 days.
I drank water for a year.
now like an F'n idiot drinking diet coke again.
water again tomorrow.

munson15

I want winners...

march 05
12 diet cokes a day.
totally dehydrated me.
massive stroke.
left side dead for 3 days.
I drank water for a year.
now like an F'n idiot drinking diet coke again.
water again tomorrow.
What do you think got you? The caffeine, or the artificial sweeteners?

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

munson
btw I was a huge thurman fan. I was living in LA when he died. Connie Chubg broke the story on KCBS LA. my nuerologist says diet coke eats your entire body. Unfortunately they these QT gas stations here that have 64 oz sodas i drink a min of 2 a day.

12 a day? Drink 12 servings of about anything other than water and you are probably asking for it. If you had 12 glasses of OJ your stomach probably would be ready to explode. I did see a piece that said the bad affects of aspartame kick in at about 8 servings a day.

I am hooked on Dr Pepper and Coke... Nothing like a Ice Cold coke burning as it goes down on a hot day (other than a Ice Cold Miller Lite).

got that right. I'm also trying to shape up for the pool this summer.:houra Taking liquid calories (except a few Miller Lites 1 day a week) out of my diet was the first thing I did. I've lost 10 lbs (only 5'8'') Its scary how many calories I was consuming through beverages alone. I've learned gatorade and energy drinks are just as bad as soda, and even some tea is sweetend w/ high fructose. Lots and lots of water. I think you kind of learn to love it. It also seems to keep the system flushed and help with losing fat.
I buy Aquafina 1 liter 24 packs at the grocery for $3.75

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

maybe ill try 1 . so what does everyone do ,slam inside, slam in the car ,or slam to home? only thing i get now from mcdonals is a fudge sunday w nuts,i slam inside when iam walking by and everythings just dandy. its f/n great being retired nov-april. ill be half a day only after the 4th of july this year.crazyist thing i ever did i did while sober and that was to pick up a beer

dirty

EOG Master

Well worth it....Ned... You can get them with Mushrooms or without....good shit

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

haha ill get in training and have a big breakfast then 5 hours later have @ two of em . :LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

munson
btw I was a huge thurman fan. I was living in LA when he died. Connie Chubg broke the story on KCBS LA. my nuerologist says diet coke eats your entire body. Unfortunately they these QT gas stations here that have 64 oz sodas i drink a min of 2 a day.

Johnny, always glad to hear from a Thurman Munson fan. He died the day before my 21st birthday. Cried like a baby watching the pre-game memorial, basically cancelling my birthday. I loved watching him play ball, was my first real sports hero, from age 11 on.

I always thought caffeine-free, diet soda was OK, but yesterday I went to a guy that says what you just did, and I'm thinking of doing something different. Tired of feeling like shit all the time, it can't hurt to give up that stuff. Thanks for the remembrance of the Captain.:cheers