USDBet withdrawl?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Anyone that plays at USDBet, how do tyou withdraw money? I only see options of bank wire and ecocard (?). I thought others have replied before that they can get westernunion or moneygram withdrawls? I asked for a westernunion and they said they don't do that.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: USDBet withdrawl?

Confused. That is what I have heard before. They will give you a westernunion withdrawl if you email but if you don't they act like it is impossible????

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Confused. That is what I have heard before. They will give you a westernunion withdrawl if you email but if you don't they act like it is impossible????

I would assume to keep info off the forums. by you having to email them they no that the email is from a registered play with funds not just anybdy calling in asking do you accept WU or MG they are just protecting themselves IMO:cheers

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

has anyone gotten peron to person withdrawls (westernunion or moneygram) from USDBEt? they swear up and down they don't do them and my only option is bank wire. They never answer my emails when I send them.