WTF is Going on at Va. Tech ???

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
My god, that campus is becoming the killing field. I would be snatching my son out of Blacksburg NOW . Are they saying 20 dead ? fuck

Re: WTF is Going on at Va. Tech ???

I'm reading it on Yahoo right now. At least 21 dead is what I read. What's going on these days?? My prayers to all those in Va. tech

Its all over the TV and News here in Virginia...:(

22 Dead in Virginia Tech Shooting

written April 16, 2007

A gunman opened fire in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech on Monday, killing 22 people and wounding another 21 before he was killed, police said.

On the Web site, Tech reported the shootings at opposite sides of the 2,600-acre campus at West Ambler Johnston, a co-ed residence hall that houses 895 people, and said there were "multiple victims" at Norris Hall, an engineering building.

All entrances to the campus were closed and classes canceled through Tuesday.

"There's just a lot of commotion. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on," said student Jason Anthony Smith, 19, who lives in the dorm where shooting took place.

Aimee Kanode, a freshman from Martinsville, said the shooting happened on the 4th floor of West Ambler Johnston dormitory, one floor above her room. Kanode's resident assistant knocked on her door about 8 a.m. to notify students to stay put.

"They had us under lockdown," Kanode said. "They temporarily lifted the lockdown, the gunman shot again."

"We're all locked in our dorms surfing the Internet trying to figure out what's going on," Kanode said.

Madison Van Duyne, a student who was interviewed by telephone on CNN, said, "We are all in lockdown. Most of the students are sitting on the floors away from the windows just trying to be as safe as possible."

It was second time in less than a year that the campus was closed because of a shooting.

In August 2006, the opening day of classes was canceled and the campus closed when an escaped jail inmate allegedly killed a hospital guard off campus and fled to the Tech area. A sheriff's deputy involved in the manhunt was killed on a trail just off campus.

The accused gunman, William Morva, faces capital murder charges.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Man Shrink, as a father with son in college right now, this one makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. How tragic. It makes me want to cry right now.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Lined them up EXECUTION style.

May have been looking for his girlfriend!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

This is the worst massacre shooting in the history of our country.

sad sad sad day for everyone especailly the families of the injured and dead.

I heard at least 29 dead...could be more by the end of the day. I can't believe the shooter was an Asian American male. Asian American males do not meet the profile for this kind of shooting.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

AS FUCKED UP AS I AM...I CANT IMAGINE WHAT WOULD MAKE SOMEONE KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!:( :(

andrew748

Banned

right to bear arms

you stupid bastards

i mean really would any of you let mofome or shawn own a gun from what you know of them?

Gunman kills 30 at US university

<!-- S BO --> <!-- S IBOX --> <table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="208"> <tbody><tr> <td width="5"> </td> <td class="sibtbg">
The campus has now been closed and students evacuated

<!-- S IMED --> Scene of shootings
<!-- E IMED -->
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- E IBOX --> <!-- S SF --> At least 31 people have been killed and 10 injured after a gunman went on the rampage at the campus of Virginia Tech university in Virginia, US.
Police say there were two separate shooting incidents - at West Ambler Johnston Hall, a student dormitory, and Norris Hall, an engineering building.
The incidents were about two hours apart. Police say they believe there was one gunman and that he is dead.
It is the deadliest shooting at a US educational facility. <!-- E SF -->
The state university in the town of Blacksburg is home to 26,000 students.

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Gunman kills 30 at US university

andrew748

Banned

Amendment II (the Second Amendment) of the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, declares the necessity for "a well regulated militia", and prohibits infringement of "the right of the people to keep and bear arms."

grrr

i'm a bit stoned and pissed and angry

my mate, Mr Tony MAY'N has Kids in this particular state and i'm sure that they are too young to have been involved

but grow the fuck up you guys.

"a well regulated militia"

not the freaky kid with the long coat.

dirty

EOG Master

Bottom line is this Andrew, the crooks are going to get the guns anyways... has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. People who want guns get them, no matter what the laws are, and you should not punish the Law abiding ones because of these people

andrew748

Banned

Bottom line is this Andrew, the crooks are going to get the guns anyways... has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. People who want guns get them, no matter what the laws are, and you should not punish the Law abiding ones because of these people
dirty

you know i love you etc

but fuck off :D

Last edited:

andrew748

Banned

dude i live in the uk and the only peolple with guns over here are the fucking criminals :LMAO

kill intruders with nine 9 iron :D

everyones a winner :)

dirty

EOG Master

gun shots heard from Cell Phone

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=ac6_1176750032" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

dirty

EOG Master

<tt>Virginia Tech students and an employee say the first e-mail warning they got from the university about the shooting rampage came more than two hours after the first shots were fired?by which time the gunman had struck again... Developing...</tt>

pvcpipe

EOG Master

A tragedy, and my thoughts are with the multitude of families who've been affected by this. "The Worst Gun Rampage on American Soil" ever. Wow. Could've done without that dubious historical note, certainly.

andrew748

Banned

A tragedy, and my thoughts are with the multitude of families who've been affected by this. "The Worst Gun Rampage on American Soil" ever. Wow. Could've done without that dubious historical note, certainly.
:LMAO that'll be my lot probably.

still if it wasn't for you guys i'd probably be sprackensy duetche(sic)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I have been following the story on CNN most afternoon and I feel terrible, the very best is deeply saddened. I also have a son in college and it crossed my mind as well. We live in a very violent world, abroad and domestic. This is a very sad day for not just those associated with VT, but every person with a heart world wide.

My condolences to those who have been personally affected with death and wounds from the killer.

As for the Right to bear arms, I live in a semi-rough neighborhood for a middle class guy and some of you having met me know my demeanor is no way one of that which could resort to this type activity. BUT, the criminals (maybe close to 100 of them within 300 yards of my home) do have guns. If they decide to try and mess with me or my family close to the confines of my home, then I have to bear arms legally and have some chance to win the fight for the sake of possibly my children.

andrew748

Banned

I have been following the story on CNN most afternoon and I feel terrible, the very best is deeply saddened. I also have a son in college and it crossed my mind as well. We live in a very violent world, abroad and domestic. This is a very sad day for not just those associated with VT, but every person with a heart world wide.

My condolences to those who have been personally affected with death and wounds from the killer.

As for the Right to bear arms, I live in a semi-rough neighborhood for a middle class guy and some of you having met me know my demeanor is no way one of that which could resort to this type activity. BUT, the criminals (maybe close to 100 of them within 300 yards of my home) do have guns. If they decide to try and mess with me or my family close to the confines of my home, then I have to bear arms legally and have some chance to win the fight for the sake of possibly my children.
fuck

gimme a break.

GP i know you would do the right thing.
but then i also know that a pos like id would sue your ass because of your specialty.

fucked if you do and fucked it you don't.

over here :D

we have reasonable force :D

it's very handy, 'cos i can use reasonable force, depending on how i view the threat :D

see you in court :)

or rather, no i wont :thumbsup :D

andrew748

Banned

only to be expected imo

sorry guys and a big tin off relevant sympathy all round.

but really stop it ok.
christ it's harder to get a driving license than a gun in your country.

Katie

EOG Master

i just read that 33 are dead and 15 other's wounded..

i can't believe this...

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Andrew, I'm glad we had guns in the 1770s - we held you bastards off, then kicked your ass.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND....WHY DO THEY KILL INNOCENT AMISH SCHOOL CHILDREN....AND INNOCENT COLLEGE STUDENTS:(

andrew748

Banned

Andrew, I'm glad we had guns in the 1770s - we held you bastards off, then kicked your ass.
mate i so don't have a problem with that :D

but please, guys join the human race already :)

or take advantage of the 2nd amendment the time is nigh :)

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Sorry Andrew...it is a mindset like yours that leads to this carnage. People need and should have a chance to defend themselves; unfortunately this story shows that the university didn't want to give it's students that right.

Jan. 31, 2006

A bill that would have given college students and employees the right to carry handguns on campus died with nary a shot being fired in the General Assembly.

The bill was proposed by Del. Todd Gilbert, R-Shenandoah County, on behalf of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. Gilbert was unavailable Monday and spokesman Gary Frink would not comment on the bill's defeat other than to say the issue was dead for this General Assembly session.

Virginia Tech spokesman Larry Hincker was happy to hear the bill was defeated. "I'm sure the university community is appreciative of the General Assembly's actions because this will help parents, students, faculty and visitors feel safe on our campus."

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Horrible tragedy and while my son is too young for college, school for that matter, it really grabs at your heart strings to think 33+ college students got up to go to class or were in their dorm and they were shot to death. WTF