Bucsfan67 Friday Bases...(52-34, +43.70 units, ytd..)

Re: Bucsfan67 Friday Bases...(52-34, +43.70 units, ytd..)

i played the under 9......hoping for a push at the max now that a win is out of the question. wish me luck!!

cacheman

EOG Member

Man law #341 - Never bet the under in a game where you are betting on one of the teams to win.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Man law #341 - Never bet the under in a game where you are betting on one of the teams to win.

LOL...i often hate to play a side, in a game where i played the under as well, cuz u feel like you are almost having to root that YOUR team doesnt do well either....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

here we go again.....

I guess we need to have a bases running lesson for all our teams..

Philly trying to rally at home, get 1st 2 men on, -0- outs, and Howard at the plate....first off, its 3-0 count, and he swings, which i think is 100% wrong in THIS situation, BUT he does get a hit, so he will be forgiven, but victorino tries to score from 2nd with NO OUTS, and is thrown out at plate....so instead of bases loaded, no outs, MIDDLE of lineup due, its runners at the corners with 1 out......

geesh...

lol so true...thanks for the man law ruling, and i did think about it briefly while placing the bet. bucsfan summarized how i felt 100%

Bucsfan, i think this is the THIRD TRIPLE PLAY Helms has hit into in the last 2 games....plus his errors yesterday, he is doing more harm to the Phills playing 3rd base then good. Damnit!:whatever:

cacheman

EOG Member

Marlins give Braves food poisoning$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Yanks have their shot at a big innning now.....top of 3rd, bases are loaded, NO OUTS, and Abreu, Rodriguez, and Giambi due up..

Bucs, Pinella snapped at his press conference after the game today. He said "I can see how this team lost ballgames in the past".

only managed 1 MEASLY run out of all that....

grrr

Of course I'm with you on both Yankees bets Bucs....but I really hate these fuckers. Always have, always will.

I'm a Yankees fan tonight, though!! :LMAO :+excited-

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs, Pinella snapped at his press conference after the game today. He said "I can see how this team lost ballgames in the past".

Yeah i saw that...maybe he will fire their ass up...no reason that team should be 3-6 to start the season, playing houston, milw and cincy.....

just sad...

They addressed a major concern in the offseason getting a power hitter and leadoff hitter, all in one, and added a nice starter as welll.....

Lee is healthy, Ramirez back, etc..

This team should certainly contend for the central division....

They lose games in weird ways......but giving up 6 runs in an inning with a 5-0 lead and your ace on the mound, and reliever walks in 2, is a joke, Piniella is right......

Superman

EOG Senior Member

Oakland had 2 HR's coming into this game all season. Tonight they have 2 HR's. Farnsworth coming into the game gives up the tying HR. This all after a nice 4-1 when the Japanese pitchers gives up a 2 run HR to make it 4-3. So freaking frustrating. :hung

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow, last few days my teams have found more ways NOT TO SCORE, with leadoff hits than at any time i can remember...

Yanks just got leadoff hit by Rodriguez, then followed by a double by giambi, so we have 2nd and 3rd, NO OUTS, and DONT SCORE......

TB last night, running into a double play on back to back hits, phillies tonight, now yanks....

damn yanks, lets get this one, cmon..

Hey, no matter how the Yanks do, you already did good. I think I had more bet on baseball games today than I ever have, following you, and you guided me safely to profit.

Have to admit, that 8th inning with the Yankees at bat was pretty damn frustrating.

When will you post Saturday's picks you think?