Mofo and the future of EOG

I think you guys should pay MOFO what is necessary for him to post here. He is a good poster and you shouldn't let him go. Offer him a good package, General. It'll be worth it, sir.

:houra

Re: Mofo and the future of EOG

mc - they should lock him into a long term deal here. i say he's worth around 30k a year or so....not bad....

mc - moderating is kinda a part time job i think. like maybe hed only have to work 30 hours a week. thats kinda how i imagine it, but maybe i am wrong. plus no commuting time etc. so 30k i think is a lot of money to be a mod at a site.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Id, just curious, why would you be trying to broker a deal for someone, who as far as I have seen, doesn't care for you too much?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mc - moderating is kinda a part time job i think. like maybe hed only have to work 30 hours a week. thats kinda how i imagine it, but maybe i am wrong. plus no commuting time etc. so 30k i think is a lot of money to be a mod at a site.

is that you asked for.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Identity, I thank you for your suggestions to make EOG a better community.

Katie

EOG Master

hmmmm....
could i make a teeny suggestion too?
could mo please be MR. EOG????:)

mofome

Banned

:cocktail

Identity is an agent? bigd, katie, id thanks, nice things to say.

:+excited-

J

joeybagadonuts

Mofome, while being very knowledgeable about sports, is hands down the most annoying poster on this site. I think we should all pitch in and pay him NOT to post. I gotta hand it to him though, his post about breaking his own arm in anger was one of the funnier things i have ever read.

mofome

Banned

Mofome, while being very knowledgeable about sports, is hands down the most annoying poster on this site. I think we should all pitch in and pay him NOT to post. I gotta hand it to him though, his post about breaking his own arm in anger was one of the funnier things i have ever read.

a few things
1) :cheers
2) :nono
3) :suit:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I think you guys should pay MOFO what is necessary for him to post here. He is a good poster and you shouldn't let him go. Offer him a good package, General. It'll be worth it, sir.

Identity was right all along... Good call

:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

Did Mo really break his own arm? Anyone have a link as this is good comedy?

mofome

Banned

Did Mo really break his own arm? Anyone have a link as this is good comedy?

No; but i sure said i did. Drunk shit talking ass kicking fun with the board one night. Ive said some wild shit in my day my friend.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Why would you want to pay someone money to post when he can do it for free? :+clueless

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Any way you slice it, Mo was born to do this type of job. Some don't like him, some love him. he knows his shit when it comes to sports, obviously loves handicapping, and is a good guy for the forums. I actually believe his "I'd give my shirt of my back for a forum friend" schtick too.

he deserves this promo.

mofome

Banned

Any way you slice it, Mo was born to do this type of job. Some don't like him, some love him. he knows his shit when it comes to sports, obviously loves handicapping, and is a good guy for the forums. I actually believe his "I'd give my shirt of my back for a forum friend" schtick too.

he deserves this promo.

ty Shaven.

12io4j2w90

Why would someone re-ask a question no one cared to answer the first time ?? :+clueless

Why would someone re-ask a question no one cared to answer the first time ?? :+clueless

Why would you want to pay someone money to post when he can do it for free? :+clueless

I need one non-paid poster to answer.

:+textinb3

Mo is a "draw" Glenn

I see a lot of posters posting (unpaid) that likely wouldn't even be here if not for Mo

Profound wisdom from Identity? I will have to alert Froggy to this situation.