Baseball Dog's

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Baseball Dog's

Hey 105, are you saying you can't win w/ dogs :hung(-$CASH) or that they are the way to go exclusively (dog+dog+dog)? Help me, I'm slow!:LMAO

Ace

EOG Veteran

i've played home dogs since the beginning of the season -----i'm down----i was following mike lee's theory.

munson15

I want winners...

Ace, I've made a lot of money doing all home dogs for the last 3 years, also read Lee's book. Terrible start, though. I hope it doesn't turn into the MLB version of 2005 NFL season where dogs were pounded all year.

Ace

EOG Veteran

Ace, I've made a lot of money doing all home dogs for the last 3 years, also read Lee's book. Terrible start, though. I hope it doesn't turn into the MLB version of 2005 NFL season where dogs were pounded all year.
i've read his book several times----yes it' s been a horrible start--- i'm playing home dogs and home teams that have won 3 in a row then play teams for 3 straight games

munson15

I want winners...

Well, Ace, home dogs are hitting 26% as we speak, and considering the norm has been 43-47% for entire seasons, it's no wonder you and I are in the hole. Trust me, I'll post the exact records if you'd like, but I've been playing EVERY home dog the last 4 years and have made between $1000-2000 each season on $50 bets.

The only concession I've made is to create a floor once the home dogs reach a certain point, that's only to prevent giving it all back. I enjoyed Lee's book and also read it several times. Don't have time to follow the pitcher-based systems, but the ones involving home dogs have been winners in my experience. GL, and hang in there.

Cannon

Banned

I know a guys years ago that used to work for him and he will bury you. He has not won since he used to hang out with Tony Salanias in the 80's. Stay the hell away from him.

munson15

I want winners...

The book's pretty old, but I did win money playing home dogs the last 3 years running, so he's not ALL bad?

Ace

EOG Veteran

i went to jim feist .com and printed all of last years scores and numbers and it made money---just on home dogs alone----i did not have time to run all of his other theories

so i will play home dogs
teams that have 3 game win streaks playing at home for 3 straight games at home and if they are under -170

munson15

I want winners...

Ace, I showed over 40 units profit last year on over 700 plays. Does this match or at least come close w/ your figures?

all-good Gentlemen,
Good to see you boy's!

Puda Via reload
thurm, I'm goina get involved-DEEP...

nextweek, if I can get a break from the construction project and so on down here. man tell you what gona be good!

sure loved that YouTube - Seven Minute Sopranos(CLEAN VERSION) last week' good-stuff man. Hope to see "tone" make a regular-movie.

sharp

munson15

I want winners...

OK, Ace, I reread the chapter we are referring to, and he states that the home dogs are not to be played in Sept-Oct. So the records I'll plug in as I have time. For 2004, Apr-Aug., all home dogs would have been 266-330 (44.6%) for a gain of 12.84 units. I will do the last 2 years ASAP. And no laughing, 105!

munson15

I want winners...

Believe it or not, Ace, 2005 goes 255-316 (44.6%) for a gain of 12.98 units. Almost identical numbers to 2004. Aug. 2005 was awful, almost ruined a good year in 1 month. Lost over 16 units in August, September was a loser too. BTW, these are figures that I compiled during the seasons w/ actual lines I had access to.

munson15

I want winners...

OK, Ace, the final year I have full season stats for is 2006, and I had it 270-308 (46.7%) for a profit of 29.09 units. Also, just to confuse things, September home dogs performed very well, nearly hitting 50% and would have netted another 11 units or so had I played them. Knowing all this puts the 11-29 start for 2007 home dogs in perspective, I hope.