Pacman Jones out for one year

Re: Pacman Jones out for one year

Man, that is good news! It's actually something I'd hoped would happen, but never believed it would.... and I'm a Titans' fan.

mofome

Banned

Man, that is good news! It's actually something I'd hoped would happen, but never believed it would.... and I'm a Titans' fan.

remember the titans? good movie. whats it got to do with pacman jones.

:+clueless

It's about time these guys have gotten what they deserve.. Granted Pacman is an excellent athlete but I'm sick and tired of these guys getting off scott-free.. Good Job Goodall...

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

how long before Pacman sues the nfl?

and gets arrested for something else before it gets to trial

And the reasons are?

AZ- I believe pacman has had numerous run-ins with the law since he has been in the league.. Everything from public intoxication to vandalism to spitting in someones face to showering strippers with 81,000 dollars in cash, getting robbed and somebody in his entourage firing a gun... I'm not judging him I just know that if it were you or me we would not get a slap on the wrist like these guys do.. But this is the society we live in..

AZ- I believe pacman has had numerous run-ins with the law since he has been in the league.. Everything from public intoxication to vandalism to spitting in someones face to showering strippers with 81,000 dollars in cash, getting robbed and somebody in his entourage firing a gun... I'm not judging him I just know that if it were you or me we would not get a slap on the wrist like these guys do.. But this is the society we live in..

Absolutely right Big. This dude is a trouble maker, he should be where he belongs to.

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

getting what he deserves would be a ban from the league. 1 year is like suspending a kid in high school.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

With losing 1.4 mill in salary because of the suspension.....you aren't going to see this bro walking into strip clubs with 81,000 to throw around. Bet he wishes he had those bucks back!

mofome

Banned

With losing 1.4 mill in salary because of the suspension.....you aren't going to see this bro walking into strip clubs with 81,000 to throw around. Bet he wishes he had those bucks back!

he did ask for it back.

:LMAO

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

too stiff a penalty...hasn't even been convicted of anything...

I disagree, if anything this was too lenient. Its about time these kids figured out that playing in the NFL comes with a certain amount of responsibilty.

I hope that this decision filters down to the major D1 college programs as well. Although I doubt that it will.

mofome

Banned

too stiff a penalty...hasn't even been convicted of anything...

hes on video tape punching a girl. that seems damaging to his case. he hasnt been 'convicted' of anything and thats why hes not in prison. yet.