Twp pathetic offenses in the bay

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Twp pathetic offenses in the bay

He will again after this week, we are in a death match in Fantasy

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Yes Had San Fran and Cain had a no hitter after 6 and end up losing 1-0. Pathetic, but thats the breaks.

J

joeybagadonuts

I think this is the one and only time I have ever agreed with something that mofo said... The Giants' offense is a JOKE. It pains me to watch them play. Giants the last few years havent looked great on paper but at least they play well together and stay in the playoff hunt... I think this year will be much different. The only reason people will show up to watch them play is b/c of Barry going for the HR record. Giants front office couldnt have asked for a better year for Barry to be persuing this record, as well as the all star game being in SF.

mofome

Banned

I think this is the one and only time I have ever agreed with something that mofo said... The Giants' offense is a JOKE. It pains me to watch them play. Giants the last few years havent looked great on paper but at least they play well together and stay in the playoff hunt... I think this year will be much different. The only reason people will show up to watch them play is b/c of Barry going for the HR record. Giants front office couldnt have asked for a better year for Barry to be persuing this record, as well as the all star game being in SF.

the Aj P trade set them back a ways. imagine that team with liriano, nathan, and boof. instead of investing so much money in zito, they could have spent it on some speed/pop in the lineup.
i would hope this isnt actually the first time you've agreed with me. one time i said that water is wet.