POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES**

Nothing for this afternoon, chicagohotsides should be comming in this thread shortly and explaining how he works the MLB units.

Re: POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES**

He is setting a 100$ amount per 1 unit.

2 Units on Det tigers.
Verlander must pitch
2 Units on Atlanta Braves
perez, redman must pitch
2 Units on st. louis cards
rodriguez and wainright must pitch
2 Units on LA dodg.
penny must pitch.

Sorry for the misorganization up above. chicagohotsides will be writing in this thread shortly to explain how he works everything.

Here is what i know so far:

1.) Each unit is equivalent to 100$.

2.) When wagering 1 unit, he bets one unit in all situations. Therefore if the Yankees are favored -300, he is not risking 3 units to win 1 unit, he is risking 1 unit to win .33 units. For dogs same deal, if it a 1 unit play and there is a dog of +150, then it is risking 1 unit to win 1.5 units.

BOL this upcomming season.

Detroit -167
Atlanta -105
St. Louis -125
LA Dodgers -110

sorry for not posting them earlier. All lines throughout the baseball season will be obtained from donsbest.com

Results from last night.

-.7 Units 2-2 lost a little on the juice.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

:cocktail Been relaxin'...back to work.

I will come in tomorrow to explain better my unit system for betting the bases.

for now here is a simple explanation.

REGARDLESS if we bet a total, runline, moneyline, whatever....

My unit amount per play tells you exactly how much to wager....regardless of the bet being on a dog or chalk.

My bets are 1-10 units.

The moneyline is only the formula to figure your winnings, not your bet.

Prior to each day, please determine what YOUR 1 unit bet size is.

AGAIN...my unit sizes are not MULTIPLES of the line....ONLY multiples of your starting 1 unit bet size.

SO...lets assume you are just starting out and your bankroll dictates you start out the season at $10 per unit.

Now lets say I give you a 1 unit bet on NYY -200 (rare, but good for example).

THAT DOES NOT MEAN 1unit NYY -200 = you bet $200.

As a $10 per unit bettor, you will wager NYY -200 bet = $10.

If I gave you a 5 unit on NYY -200, for the same example you would bet $50...NOT $1000 (if your 1 unit size is $10)

So...if you start at $10 per unit, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MULTIPLY THE UNIT SIZE BY $10 & WAGER THAT AMOUNT.

For the $10 per unit example
1 unit = $10 bet
2 unit = $20 bet
3 unit = $30 bet
etc...

Personally...i would, especially if you are new, KEEP IT SIMPLE...call in your wager stating "wagering $10 to win x amount" on a 1 unit bet...

All bets in this thread will be 1 unit wagered to win the particular payout on that game.

If we have a 1 unit bet on a -120 fav & on a +110 dog...
as a $10 per unit bettor, you will be wagering the same amount, $10 on each game.

Play every game I give you, bet the way I tell you, and you WILL make money.

The Kosher Boys used to play until the break & quit, I like the whole season. Last year was the weirdest in a decade for smart bettors, but we won 11 of the last 14 weeks & made a nice profit for the season despite the first two months being a rollercoaster.

I'm sure despite posting all my bets for the world to see last season some jealous lying tool like husker will pop in to say we lost 62, 82 or however many fictionalized units he says on any given day...fact is he said I was -62 units at the start of a big winning week where we won over 25 units in the week & at the end of the week he posted I was down 100 units. Even though the -62 was a blatant lie that never happened, the idiot can't even add his lies correctly...somehow everyone following my games that week WON 25 units, while this clown added to 25 & got 38 negative units....

I WILL BE HERE EVERY 2-3 DAYS TO TALLY ALL BETS POSTED BY FRANKIE.

WE WON ALOT OF MONEY IN HOOPS....NOW ITS ON TO THE DIAMOND MINE.

:houra

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Thanks Firehorn...

Guys if you are new to bases betting, please back up a few posts to my oversimplified explanation of how to bet the games.

SATURDAY:
(all bets with ' as in 1' =half unit. 1' = 1.5 units)

Units Team Line

3 Cubs +110
3 Dodgers -125
3 Phillies +102
3 Diamondbacks -138
3 Tigers -125
2 Whitesox -130
2 Boston Over 10 +100
1' Padres -145
1' Phillies Under 8 +100
1' NYY -1' (RL) +100
1' BlueJays -117
1' LA Angels -128

Good luck today.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

ALL BETS ARE LISTED PITCHERS.

Sorry, forgot to add that.

Most of my work goes into the pitching...occasionally I will note a play as action...otherwise LISTED PITCHERS ONLY.

Good Luck Today.

We have one more game left today:

So far we are +11.61 Units for today.

YTD: +10.91 Units

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

<TABLE class=tborder id=post681570 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">04-07-07, 12:45 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #7 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>ChicagoHotsides<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_681570", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_681570 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES**
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Thanks Firehorn...

Guys if you are new to bases betting, please back up a few posts to my oversimplified explanation of how to bet the games.

SATURDAY:
(all bets with ' as in 1' =half unit. 1' = 1.5 units)

Units Team Line

3 Cubs +110 WINNER
3 Dodgers -125 WINNER
3 Phillies +102 LOST
3 Diamondbacks -138 WINNER
3 Tigers -125 WINNER
2 Whitesox -130 WINNER
2 Boston Over 10 +100 WINNER
1' Padres -145 WINNER
1' Phillies Under 8 +100 LOST
1' NYY -1' (RL) +100 WINNER
1' BlueJays -117 WINNER
1' LA Angels -128 WINNER

Good luck today.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:cocktail

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

10-2 Saturday

BTW....There will NOT be 12 bets per day....YOU HAVE TO PICK your spots. On a given day you have to bet the games you like...a 12 bet day just makes up for those 2-3 day stretches when nothing appeals to you.

God Bless You All
&
HAPPY EASTER!!!

Back Monday or Tuesday

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Well, week one was a nice success going 12-4.

Spent Easter Sunday with the family in town, went to the morning service, had a great meal & just hung around the house.

Parents on their way back home so its time to gear up for the long haul, I should be back (or Frankie) tomorrow or wednesday.

Good luck on all your bets.