I FOUND A WALLET!!!!!!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
yesterday while delivering my pizza i found a wallet but lucky me!

it was about 12:30 AM and i was going towards the car and then i step

into something soft i am like of course its garbage! i make 2 more steps

and somehow my head decides to turn and see maybe its shit i steped into

who knowz! and then i see couple of bucks Visible! so i am like holy shit

i cant believe i found my first ever Wallet!

it had 135$ in it! and credit cards about dozens different cards

BUT NO TELEPHONE #s and NO ADRESS! but they did have BJS members club

so right now i called them and i gave them my # he called me and ty me!

somehow he lives in New Jersey i live in Staten Island NY! so he is on my way

now for the wallet!

What would u have done! take the money and run! take the money and

call them! even if its 1K$ or 500$ or 2K and say i did not find the $

what would u have done!

have u ever found a wallet before?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: I FOUND A WALLET!!!!!!

When I was a kid I found one floating close to the shore at the beach.

I opened it & it had quite a bit of money in it.

My mom & other family members were laying on the beach and saw me looking in it as I walked towards them.

My mom, who is pretty gullible, gave it back to another man who was swimming with some others close to us after she asked them if they lost one.......:rolleyes::doh1

I would return it to the rightful owner as I found it.

Think if you lost your wallet, you'd want it returned.

Of course, anyone finding my wallet will find NO CASH.

I've had this wallet for several years and I'm not sure it's ever seen cash.

Guys, he said he tracked down the owner and the owner is cming over to get it.

Moldoveanu - I hope he gives ya the cash, or at least a $100

Last edited:

mofome

Banned

jesus man, its a wallet, not a cure for cancer. settle.

:cocktail

Found a ladies wallet one time that had $400. Called the lady from the lost and found desk at the mall. Told her the money amount and told her the clerk's name who was holding it to make sure HE didn't steal it. Making that call felt better than spending the $400 would have.

The Devil

EOG Master

FOUND A BAG WITH $37,000 IN IT BACK IN 81........ALWAYS WONDERED WHOSE IT WAS AS I DROVE WITH THE TOP DOWN IN MY NEW VETTE...........

FOUND A BAG WITH $37,000 IN IT BACK IN 81........ALWAYS WONDERED WHOSE IT WAS AS I DROVE WITH THE TOP DOWN IN MY NEW VETTE...........
:houra
Devil, you're the only person on here that can make that kind of post without my doubt if it's true.:smokesmal

I lost my wallet in Staten Island yesterday...

I think the guy that called you was an IMPOSTER!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I've found wallets before and always tried to return them if there was an ID enclosed. One time I found one at a phone booth in Woodland Hills, CA to a guy who lived in Beverly Hills. There was no money in it, just his license and some credit cards. Since the guy lived around the same neighborhood I decided to deliver it to his house. Somehow I found a phone number and called and his sister answered. I told her I would drop it off in about a half hour.

When I pulled up the long driveway two Great Danes came rushing out of the house in attack mode. Since my sister raised Great Danes, I wasn't really afraid of them, but I had never seen a pair so anxious to tear me apart so I never left the car. His sister came out and I handed her the wallet through a cracked window. I told her there was no money in the wallet but at least he wouldn't have to go down to the DMV to get another drivers license. I just backed down the driveway with the two Danes in hot pursuit! I've never seen Danes that were that aggressive!

On my last trip to Vegas, I made a score and went to my bank to make a deposit. As I passed the ATM machine, I could see a credit card sticking out the machine. I pulled the card out and turned it in to a teller. She thanked me and said the person would be happy to know that there were honest people in the world. Made me feel good!

mofome

Banned

I've found wallets before and always tried to return them if there was an ID enclosed. One time I found one at a phone booth in Woodland Hills, CA to a guy who lived in Beverly Hills. There was no money in it, just his license and some credit cards. Since the guy lived around the same neighborhood I decided to deliver it to his house. Somehow I found a phone number and called and his sister answered. I told her I would drop it off in about a half hour.

When I pulled up the long driveway two Great Danes came rushing out of the house in attack mode. Since my sister raised Great Danes, I wasn't really afraid of them, but I had never seen a pair so anxious to tear me apart so I never left the car. His sister came out and I handed her the wallet through a cracked window. I told her there was no money in the wallet but at least he wouldn't have to go down to the DMV to get another drivers license. I just backed down the driveway with the two Danes in hot pursuit! I've never seen Danes that were that aggressive!

On my last trip to Vegas, I made a score and went to my bank to make a deposit. As I passed the ATM machine, I could see a credit card sticking out the machine. I pulled the card out and turned it in to a teller. She thanked me and said the person would be happy to know that there were honest people in the world. Made me feel good!

one, the ATM machine likely had a camera?
:+clueless

i liked this quote:
I wasn't really afraid of them, but I had never seen a pair so anxious to tear me apart so I never left the car.

:LMAO

yesterday while delivering my pizza i found a wallet but lucky me!

it was about 12:30 AM and i was going towards the car and then i step

into something soft i am like of course its garbage! i make 2 more steps

and somehow my head decides to turn and see maybe its shit i steped into

who knowz! and then i see couple of bucks Visible! so i am like holy shit

i cant believe i found my first ever Wallet!

it had 135$ in it! and credit cards about dozens different cards

BUT NO TELEPHONE #s and NO ADRESS! but they did have BJS members club

so right now i called them and i gave them my # he called me and ty me!

somehow he lives in New Jersey i live in Staten Island NY! so he is on my way

now for the wallet!

What would u have done! take the money and run! take the money and

call them! even if its 1K$ or 500$ or 2K and say i did not find the $

what would u have done!

have u ever found a wallet before?

I believe you did the RIGHT thing and I suspect even if he doesn't give you any reward, you aleady have been...

It's nice to know there are good people like you here...:cheers

THE SHRINK

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

Devil!

i work at Amboy Road and Richmond Avenue store!

i deliver the food there!

and he came to my house the guy and i invited him in! and he got to konw

my family!! except my brother who is a police officer and worked at the ferry

he gave me a reward 20$ and he bought me a big BOttle of Vodka but i did not drink! so he took it with him back! lol

we stood and chated for like 45 mins to 1 hour with him and family

i found out that this guy has an internet business and works about 4 5 hrs

at home and makes good money! he likes to play guitar and he is good at it

he knowz German, Italian, French, Spanish, English!

and he told he is a good singer and likes to play the guitar in different languages and my mom was interested what kind of songs he knew!

and he started some songs in French and my mom likes french and she

started singing with him! all kindsn of songs!

he gave us his phone number he wants us to invite him in in the park

when we are having a party so he can ocme and have a good time with us

and sing for us in all kinds of laguagues!

he also invited us to come to NJ he has a big big house! lol will see!

You did the right thing, and will be rewarded for it down the road as well. Nice to know there are honest people still around.

Katie

EOG Master

not me...if i knew you it belonged to i would give it back no matter what....

I would always give the wallet back to owner minus whatever cash it had. When I misplace my wallet, the money is the last thing I'm worried about. If you lose your wallet, and someone else is nice enough to take the time and energy to track you down to return it, you should give that person whatever cash it had anyway. (and if its a lot, thats what you get for carrying around that much money around and losing it)

mofome

Banned

All say they would give it back but we all have a price where we wouldn't give it back.

it could have 4$ or 40 million, no matter, i would give it back without thinking twice about it. not a big deal, only one choice to make.

I'm a little surprised that the only right answer isn't represented more strongly; though some have articulated it. If the rightful owner can be determined, that is where the ENTIRE contents of the wallet should go, no matter what amount of cash it includes.

Katie

EOG Master

i mentioned i would give it back if i knew who it belonged too....

Gamblers are the biggest bullshitters that you'll ever find with the exception of fisherman. The big fish caught seems to grow ever year.

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

I'd piss on his DL, buy a bag of weed w/ his cash, buy a PS3 and a Wii w/ his CC and spend whats left on a BJ from a street whore......WHAT?? not everyone is a saint, thats what makes America great!! :+drinking