Bucsfan67 Easter Bases...(32-17, +35.94 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Happy Easter all.......had a nice 8-2 day yesterday, hope for more today.....good luck

Atl/Mets OVER 9.5 (+106)......2 units

Pitts (+103)......1 unit

Houston (-124)......2 units

Houston -1.5 (+176).....1 unit

Toronto (-143)......2 units

Detroit (-165)......2 units

Boston (-127).......2 units

Re: Bucsfan67 Easter Bases...(32-17, +35.94 units, ytd..)

Thanks Bucs....have a great Easter down there in southern Indiana. I hope your weather is better than it is here, snow and cold!!

Tear it up again today!!:+whipping :+whipping

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

2nd best capper on this site!

keep up the great work!

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

I know its a long season but 35 units the first week is pretty damn impressive.....

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

OK BUCS I WAS WITH YA ALL YEAR IN 2006 LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED....................:party

TidePride

EOG Addicted

Long season, but like all great champions, bucs has bounced back with a great start. And nobody deserves it more, bucs hung in there and took it all in last yr. KEEP ROLLING BUCS!!!!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Better start this year than last huh Bucs! Have a great year.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

thanks guys, for all the support.....nice to see...

just got home, but doesnt look like the games are going too great right now.....hoping at least a couple of them turn around..

thanks guys, for all the support.....nice to see...

just got home, but doesnt look like the games are going too great right now.....hoping at least a couple of them turn around..

It will turn around Bucs....hope you're having a great Easter. Nothing could top your 1st week in bases!!:cheers

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Hall of fame day yesterday BUCS $$$
Congradulations to you $$$ Thanks for the knowledge $$$

today isnt over yet....:rolleyes:

Especially when "Pudge" Rodriguez comes up with a 3-run jack in the top of the ninth to give the Tigers the lead!!:dancefool You got one thing right....today isn't over yet!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Especially when "Pudge" Rodriguez comes up with a 3-run jack in the top of the ninth to give the Tigers the lead!!:dancefool You got one thing right....today isn't over yet!!!

yup, that leaves us basically even for the day, and a nice Boston win tonight, can give us 7 winning days in a row.....

Lets go Sox...

yup, that leaves us basically even for the day, and a nice Boston win tonight, can give us 7 winning days in a row.....

Lets go Sox...

I think Schilling is a "scratch" tonight as the starter......Tony Montana is gonna take the hill instead!!:LMAO :LMAO Let's bring it home Bucs.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

today isnt over yet....:rolleyes:

So? Since today isnt over you cant get 'em tomorrow? :+clueless

You're right. Next time I'll say I hope you do bad tomorrow.

So sensitive! :doh1

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Real nice job so far Bucsfan, slow start today but it could be a profitable day pending boston. One quick question for ya, i hear your a pretty good baseball capper. If i stick with your picks will you win me money? I know there is no such thing as gaurentees but if your good your good ain't no shame in saying it. Have you been sucessful the past couple years? I'm only good at NFL and my MLB chase system and when i try and bet on other things (AKA NBA) I end up hurting myself pretty bad and getting into holes. basically just asking if i can trust you? You seem solid.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Real nice job so far Bucsfan, slow start today but it could be a profitable day pending boston. One quick question for ya, i hear your a pretty good baseball capper. If i stick with your picks will you win me money? I know there is no such thing as gaurentees but if your good your good ain't no shame in saying it. Have you been sucessful the past couple years? I'm only good at NFL and my MLB chase system and when i try and bet on other things (AKA NBA) I end up hurting myself pretty bad and getting into holes. basically just asking if i can trust you? You seem solid.

As with anything Tool, there are ups and downs....I have always done well at baseball and its my best sport...I always bet the same way, mainly all 1-2 unit games, max of one 3 unit game a day, sometimes no 3 unit plays....

before i came to the forums, and simply bet with locals, this was always my "get ahead" time of the year......

I posted 3 winning years in a row on the forums, including 2 back to back years of 140+ units, before i had a very bad season last year.....at one point last year, i was down 90 units on the year, and ended up coming back to around 65 units down........

So i cant guarantee anything obviously.....i certainly expect to win, and work at it, but anything can happen..

Alot of things were happening last year, and it just seemed to "not be my year"...hopefully things revert to form this year...

best of luck on your season..

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..nice work; bucs..>>

concentrate on your cappin' ; tha' wins will come..!!

gl

:smokesmal

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Bucs, have you ever had a better run during a week, like you did this first week of the baseball season ?

loux9

EOG Member

good week bucs tks 4 the plays . was on u last year and it was good untill after the break .tks bucs :dancefool

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs, have you ever had a better run during a week, like you did this first week of the baseball season ?

I've had some pretty good weeks.....but 35 units, is about as good as i can do, seeing as i dont bet 25 unit plays, and 5x plays like some touts do....

betting 1 and 2 on everything, u have to come out way ahead on the 2's, and not lose any big dogs, to gain 35 units in a week...

so if its not my best week, its one of the best.....

I remember an 11-0 day either last year, or year before, won over 20 units on one day.....

but my way of capping is not BIG WINS, SHORT TIME...its over the long haul, and money management that i try to use....so this is not the norm.....i just plan to keep building on it slow but sure, and keep climbing

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

good week bucs tks 4 the plays . was on u last year and it was good untill after the break .tks bucs :dancefool

yeah, early was good, and late was good...middle was :puking:

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thanks to the Bosox, we pulled out another winning day, going 4-3, +1.55 units.......

Thats an entire week of winning days, something that surely wont happen very often......

Hopefully everyone had a great Easter, and we will get back at it tomorrow..

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Bucs, sounds like you are a true professional $$$
Thanks for the cash and I will enjoy the ride $$$

BF: Congratulations on a super week...That was some comeback by Detroit
to get you the seven day win streak...I had KC and it ruined my
day, but you deserved it...Hope you can make it eight
in a row tomorrow.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

BF: Congratulations on a super week...That was some comeback by Detroit
to get you the seven day win streak...I had KC and it ruined my
day, but you deserved it...Hope you can make it eight
in a row tomorrow.

I feel for ya FC....losses like that really hurt...I have had a couple already this year, so i do feel ya.......hopefully those will be few and far between for both of us this year....

best of luck..

LUAP

EOG Senior Member

Bucs,

Thanks for the fantastic week.

:party

InSpades

EOG Senior Member

Wow Bucs. I did a double take when I saw how many units you are up after 1 week. Great job.

IS

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

good start for me to the season with you..........good luck..........i started late due to prior xmas presents..........lol...................good luck this season what time are we posting this year""":::

just waiting by my compute for your picks..............:dancefool