PCs 2-15-07 Picks

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Well all I can say is thank God that Vday is over. I had probably the worst day of my betting life tonight and am glad it is over. Lets move on to tomorrow. The updated record is as follows. My 1* and 2* are doing about like I figured and are going 50% which is why they are such low plays. My top plays are still doing good at 14-5 on 3* and higher. Nothing but a bad night so lets get it back tomorrow night.

Overall (65-60)

5* (1-1)
4* (5-1)
3* (8-3)
2* (8-8)
1* (7-6)

golfpro

EOG Member
Re: PCs 2-15-07 Picks

Procapper found another error with your record. Shouldn't you be 8-4 with your 3* plays. 8-1 going into V-day then you lost Suns,Marquette and the Jazz. I do not post very often but have been following since TheRx. Just a word of advice this has happened a couple of times with you already so you might want to start double checking or you might start losing some credibility. You never seem to miscount when it comes to the winners only the losers. Just one mans opinions.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

I appreciate you checking my records for me golfpro but if you would check the time of post the Suns game was still in the first half when I posted these records. I know I lost it but I update my record every night before I go to bed. So at the time of my post I had not lost that Suns game. The first time I messed up my record I looked at the score wrong on one of the games. Thanks for trying to bust me but there was a reason I didnt have the Suns loss counted yet. This is another reason I usually just let whoever follows along keep up with my record because they seem to do a better job of it than me. I post these plays for free and spend hours upon hours handicapping but yet someone is always trying to say I am cheating the system and trying to get a leg up. My record on 3* and higher is 14-6. That is still very good. Sorry I ranted on but this just gets old that some guys first post is to try and bust me out.

I'm new here but I’m not a newbe to gambling. I really don't understand why some people try to screw your credibility, maybe. A lot of people make good bucks on your free picks. I, personally, am grateful to you. At first I didn’t understood the concept of free picks, but know I assimilate it with the open source. As long as you make money why shouldn't other people make too? Keep up the good work.

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

PC-

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I hear you about a bad night. Had my biggest bet to date on the Wash/Wash St over 131. They scored 112 with 15 minutes to go in the second half. Needed a lousy 20 points in 15 minutes. Guess what! Only got 17. What a friggin joke. From averaging 4.5 pts a minute over the first 25 minutes to 1.08 over the last 15 minutes. And the last 5 minutes of the game is normally the higherst scoring part of any game. They scored 3 points from the 5:00 mark to the 40 second mark.

I had the best day of my life on Saturday, up about 95 unites. Then yesterday I had my worst day ever and ended up losing juice -103 units between those 2 days. Even though I was up the money from Saturday, it still burns burns burns, the ring of fire.....

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Thanks andreimita. I just had a bad day yesterday and some prick wants to come in to my thread telling me I didnt do something right on his first post. I knew I lost the Suns game but it wouldnt be in my updated record until tomorrow. My picks are free so people should take them for what they are worth.

Huntnfish13

EOG Enthusiast

To all the haters out there that only try to post negative shit on these threads:finger004

The same people doing the same shit to Kojak on the RX.

Go:hung yourself and get a life. Keep the negativity to yourself. Losing is bad enough let alone having to hear it from some jerkoff.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

I opened a new thread for my picks because I figured this one was going to have too much negativity. I hear you Hunt. I hate days to where you just push especially on games you feel you should have won. The Jazz had an 8 point lead with 1:20 left last night and didnt score again so I lost the game there. But theres always tomorrow and you cant win them all.

karma23

EOG Member

keep bangin PC. i got swept last night as well. I think most people here had a bad night. I'd put my money on PC's picks anyday.

it really was a bad day last night and not only pc's picks. i managed to come on + only because i played a under/over ticket which i usually like.